Chip Foose didn’t just put his name on the 2007 Foose Mustang, he put his heart and soul into it. He drew the concept sketches. Sculpted the clay. Helped design and spec every stitch in the custom interior and every pavement-ripping performance mod. The first production custom ponycar is named Foose Stallion which will be available in both coupes and convertibles.
The very first Foose Stallion Mustang was presented to Sam’s Club member Jay Benzingerat (who won the rights to be the first owner in an online auction) by Chip Foose in a celebration on June 20th. Since then, shipments of these custom Mustangs have been making their way to dealerships across the country.
Foose Stallion Coupe and Convertible
2007 Foose Stallion Specifications
- Foose designed body with a modified hood, side molding, revised grille, fascias, custom side marker lights, side “C” pillar scoops, etc.
- Rear aerodynamic spoiler
- Optional custom graphics using DuPont’s Hot Hues finishes
- Foose designed 20” custom aluminum wheels
- 20″ ultra high performance Z-rated tires
- Racing inspired front and rear coil springs, shocks, dampers and rear sway bar
- Baer Brakes front calipers (optional); Eradispeed cross drilled rotors front and rear
- Ford Racing Performance Parts high flow Axleback exhaust with mufflers
- Custom embroidered seats with dash & trim enhancements
- Custom two tone scheme
- Custom racing stripes available in black or silver
Late 3Q Options
- Ford Racing Supercharger system with custom hood scoop; Est. HP 425
- Ford Racing “Power Pack” which includes cold air induction and ECM recalibrated for premium fuel; Est. HP 345
- Baer Brakes Foose engraved front calipers with 14″ front rotor
- Sequential tail lights
- Performance White
- Satin Silver
- Torch Red
- Vista Blue
- Dark Charcoal
- Light Graphite
MSRP for the Foose Stallion starts at $40K with production limited to just a few thousand per year. Expect these high demand ponycars to go quick, with dealer pricing expected to exceed the suggested price.