Modded Mustang Forums banner

v6 mustang m112 partial setup

615 views 18 replies 2 participants last post by  GeneralRoush55 
#1 · (Edited)
alright as many v6s guys know i was going with the m112, well sadly i need to sell, i hate to get rid of and see it go! i have put alot of time into this partial kit and i feel the next owner will be very pleased with the setup.

i have listed it on ebay with a buy it now of 1500 and or just bidding with reserve. i feel the 1500 is a great price as the adaptor plate new is 900. all this kit is missing the the svt focus pump and boost and wideband gauge. ive been piecing this kit for atleast 2 months or so and refinished the m112 and plenium in a wrinkle black to give it more factory finish.

listing

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321043038632?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

name is nick and im located in KY

#4 ·
I just need the money, I may still keep it, but if the money is rite I'll sell it cause I really don't wanna sell it lol

Nick Lentini

#6 ·
thanks man, if you intrested man just let me know...i know i most likly wouldnt get what i want but if its good ill take it haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.