Modded Mustang Forums banner

3.5" Slot style MAF housing + IAC bung

486 views 18 replies 2 participants last post by  Derfdog15 
#1 ·
3.5" Slot style MAF housing it is custom with an IAC port, and -10AN fitting/hose for the IAC. The ends have beading as well to keep the couplers on and I will throw in a 3.5" - 3" adapter if you need it.

Ideally, I would like around $50 + shipping and paypal fees.

Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to PM me or text 7723233969 for a quicker response. I can get more pics if needed, but the part is at my parents house so it wouldnt be immediate. Can have it shipped almost immediately once payment clears

Also the sensor is not for sale, just the housing to be clear

See the two images below, the rest (and repeats of the two) can be found here - Slot MAF housing - Album on Imgur as the other pictures are too large

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
ttt, this can support a lot of power with the right MAF

#6 ·
ttt, someone could get an amazing deal here

#9 ·
I might be intrested! I'll let you know end of the week...I'm working on a procharger install and crappy cause I got a maf but I need that bung lol how long is the whole tube? And what about the vac to line? Intrested in letting that go? Lol

Thanks

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#10 ·
I dont know the exact demensions but I can try to get them for you if you are still interested. Everything pictured is included (the housing, the an fitting, and the hose) as well as the reducer pictured

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.