Modded Mustang Forums banner

4V C heads

606 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  AlexMiller 
#1 ·
Just checking to see if anyone out there is looking for some C heads. I have two and a half sets, lol. I'm only going to use one set though, so I have three to sell. Depending on what you want to do with them, I can disassemble them and ship them bare to save weight, send them as they are (just removed condition, with cams, valves, etc.), I could clean them up for you with the poly blaster I have access to, or any mix of those. Below are two pictures. One is the "as removed" and the other is one that I've disassembled and cleaned. I just figured I'd throw this out there in case anyone is looking. PM me if you're interested.

Edit: These are 4.6 4V heads, not 5.4

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Hey everyone, I apologize for not getting back to you. It's been one heck of a week and for some reason either I haven't been getting notifications or I haven't noticed. Either way, I have two and a half sets of heads and one set of valve covers for sale. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

HalNutt... I sent you a PM with my cell #. Hit me up

Reactions: Woodman
#6 ·
Woodman, sent you a PM (or two). Where'd you go?

#7 ·
I mailed you back. Forwarded your info on to my friend who was looking, but if you haven't heard from him I'll touch base and see what I can find out. If you have someone ready to buy, his loss, know what I mean?

#8 ·
Bump. I just want em gone. Make me a reasonable offer (plus whatever shipping costs) and we'll make a deal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.