2007 Roush Fastback - Page 2
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > Mustang Forums > V6 Mustangs > 2005 - 2010 V6

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old March 9th, 2010, 01:35 PM   #21
SPAMMER

2002, Ford, v6

ESG-642T is a name known to allESG-642T is a name known to allESG-642T is a name known to allESG-642T is a name known to allESG-642T is a name known to allESG-642T is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ESG-642T Send a message via Yahoo to ESG-642T

No v6 mustang has came with a 4.2L, and this v6 seems to be just a v6 with some dealer options.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 9th, 2010, 01:39 PM   #22
Enthusiast

'02 4.3L V6 / '95 GT 5.0L
13.21@106.5

One Bad Sixxx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to One Bad Sixxx Send a message via Yahoo to One Bad Sixxx

Well to hell that that, might as well just buy a coupe and buy the bodykit. Pft...

Twin Turbos from TMATurbo in the works.
Old March 9th, 2010, 01:40 PM   #23
MM's Official Lucifer

'00 3.8L & '05 4.6L

goren813 is just really nicegoren813 is just really nicegoren813 is just really nicegoren813 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to goren813

LoL, as I thought, I didn't think the motor in the Stage 1 was anything different. And yeah, the OP's car just seems to be a dealer package.
Old May 29th, 2010, 02:10 AM   #24

Sarge1400 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by goren813 View Post
LoL, as I thought, I didn't think the motor in the Stage 1 was anything different. And yeah, the OP's car just seems to be a dealer package.
Umm...no.
As per 97gtstang's post on Page 1:
"Ok guys I'll spill the beans. Haven't been on or I would have already. Roush did Indeed do the body mods on these cars. As Atlantic stated they went under sever different names heat,fastabck,and I believe one other. Mine didn't come with the "fastback" script on it but it's the same stripe. They were shipped through roush from ford. Ford contracted roush to put these customizations together(according to chris at roush). Non serialized but pretty cool since they didn't make many. Mine has the same matte black stripes,spoiler,trunk black out,hood stripe and hood scoop. As far as production numbers I was told to check with ford, but wasn't sure who to talk to so I haven't followed up on that. I have seen 2-3 of these on the streets tops so I'm sure they can't be a super high run."

Like it or not, it's a Roush.
Old May 29th, 2010, 10:19 AM   #25
Hardcore Enthusiast

2002 Nitrous Injected V6
12's?

Matt. is a jewel in the roughMatt. is a jewel in the roughMatt. is a jewel in the roughMatt. is a jewel in the rough

"The HEAT Edition was a 2007 appearance package added to the V6 Coupe Premium Package and was done by ROUSH INDUSTRIES INC. 28156 PLYMOUTH RD LIVONA, MI 48150 the Package consisted on 5 added appearance options: Hood Scoop, Rear Wing, Heat Edition Stripe Package, Heat Edition Exterior Badge and a Heat Edition Interior Dash Serial Badge. The price was an additional MSRP of $1,250 and they planned to build about 1000 but Roush Industries calculated that they might have built only 279 of them. The car when new had an additional window sticker with the Heat edition Addendum for Added Components and the additional MSRP, Also on the Ford Original window sticker at the bottom right says SHIP THROUGH ROUSH INDUSTRIES INC 28156 PLYMOUTH RD LIVONIA MI and an item Number"

It seems its the heat addition, which is pretty cool man your 1 of 279!

Project Red Magic
-Full Intake, Full Exhuast,Geared, Tune, Sprayed, Dropped-
-18 Inch Hypercoated Saleens wrapped in Nittos-
Old May 29th, 2010, 12:32 PM   #26
Regular

2006 Mustang v6

trill gear head will become famous soon enough

^ I highly doubt that OP's car was the "Heat Package". It states that they put a "hood scoop" on, well OP's car has an aftermarket hood. IMO, and sorry to hurt OP's feelings but your car is nothing more than a v6 with a roush spoiler, a side sticker saying fastback, and an aftermarket hood.

Now: 06 Mustang 4.6L 3V with some mods

MAD Crew 23

Originally Posted by 1FastFox
Your only as big as your smallest oriface.
Old May 29th, 2010, 01:05 PM   #27

Originally Posted by trill gear head View Post
^ I highly doubt that OP's car was the "Heat Package". It states that they put a "hood scoop" on, well OP's car has an aftermarket hood. IMO, and sorry to hurt OP's feelings but your car is nothing more than a v6 with a roush spoiler, a side sticker saying fastback, and an aftermarket hood.
It's NOT the Heat Edition, it's the Fastback Edition; they're VERY close, but not the same. Roush did the modifications, including adding a hood scoop. For whatever reason, the original owner swapped out the factory hood (with the scoop that Roush added) for a Cervini's Ram Air.

You're right that it's a V6 with Roush spoiler and stripes, but the fact remains that it is/was an authentic Roush package, and I have the window sticker to prove it. I suppose you could say that a GT500 is nothing more than a GT that Shelby did some stuff to.

Don't worry, your lack of knowledge on the matter isn't hurting my feelings.

Last edited by Sarge1400; June 5th, 2010 at 02:07 AM.
Old June 1st, 2010, 08:40 PM   #28
Admanistrator

15.10@93.13

v606er has much to be proud ofv606er has much to be proud ofv606er has much to be proud ofv606er has much to be proud ofv606er has much to be proud ofv606er has much to be proud ofv606er has much to be proud ofv606er has much to be proud ofv606er has much to be proud ofv606er has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to v606er

Yall are not being very nice to Sarge.

Sarge, if you go to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and make an account, you can post pics here. I would like to see some more pics of that car.

Originally Posted by BWAL View Post
i liked the chilean miners before they went all mainstream. i liked them back when they were still underground.
MAD Stangs #8
Old June 1st, 2010, 11:23 PM   #29

There's a pic on Page 1, it's all I've got right now, need to take some more. I've lowered it since that pic was taken (the day I brought it home), and added a shorty antenna. Need to decide on some wheels & tires next.
Old June 4th, 2010, 11:39 PM   #30
Cornholed Manthusiast

It's a V6

LegendEleanor is a splendid one to beholdLegendEleanor is a splendid one to beholdLegendEleanor is a splendid one to beholdLegendEleanor is a splendid one to beholdLegendEleanor is a splendid one to beholdLegendEleanor is a splendid one to beholdLegendEleanor is a splendid one to behold

throw on some quarter window louvers or scoops. they add a ton to the car and only cost like 80-120 bucks. plus some 3M tape to put em on

Originally Posted by 1FastFox View Post
The world has turned into such a safe place that idiots are now capable of not only thriving, but reproducing as well...
Originally Posted by Mach1dmb! View Post
I use my Mustang to impress other guys.
Old June 5th, 2010, 02:05 AM   #31

Originally Posted by LegendEleanor View Post
throw on some quarter window louvers or scoops. they add a ton to the car and only cost like 80-120 bucks. plus some 3M tape to put em on
Scoops and louvers won't make my car look as nice as yours. Well done.

Legend Lime isn't really attention-grabbing, but man it's just cooooooool.
Old June 5th, 2010, 04:58 PM   #32
Cornholed Manthusiast

It's a V6

LegendEleanor is a splendid one to beholdLegendEleanor is a splendid one to beholdLegendEleanor is a splendid one to beholdLegendEleanor is a splendid one to beholdLegendEleanor is a splendid one to beholdLegendEleanor is a splendid one to beholdLegendEleanor is a splendid one to behold

haha thanks. I absolutely love the Legend Lime. looks way better in person
plus when my dad was my age he had a 1967 Legend Lime Shelby GT500KR. so im kinda continuing the tradition, just with less horsepower..

The world has turned into such a safe place that idiots are now capable of not only thriving, but reproducing as well...
Old June 9th, 2010, 01:17 PM   #33

2007 Mustang V6

pinkmustangjess is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to pinkmustangjess Send a message via Yahoo to pinkmustangjess

Dude your car is freaking awesome and dont listen to anyone else...Everyone has to state there negative retarded opinion to make them sleep better at night. Can you post some more pictures of it up and different angles? I wanna see the badge on the back....whats on it?
Old June 9th, 2010, 08:57 PM   #34

Originally Posted by pinkmustangjess View Post
Dude your car is freaking awesome and dont listen to anyone else...Everyone has to state there negative retarded opinion to make them sleep better at night. Can you post some more pictures of it up and different angles? I wanna see the badge on the back....whats on it?
Thanks. I'll have to take some pics, the one I posted is all I've got at the moment. As for the badge, it's just a standard V6 badge, not the Roush one.
Old June 10th, 2010, 09:42 AM   #35

2007 Mustang V6

pinkmustangjess is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to pinkmustangjess Send a message via Yahoo to pinkmustangjess

Oh Ok I thought I read it was different. You posted teaser pics and now we want more lol!
Old June 11th, 2010, 10:19 AM   #36
Cornholed Manthusiast

It's a V6

2005-09 Mustang V6 Decals/Emblems

Throw some Roush badges on there and maybe the Roush decklid badge

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Threads Similar to: 2007 Roush Fastback
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2007 Stage 1 Roush oldernewbie 2005 - 2010 17 November 4th, 2008 11:47 AM
2007 roush stage 1 01dutchGT 2005 - 2010 2 October 1st, 2007 06:20 PM
2007 Roush 427R Grabber427 2005 - 2010 24 May 21st, 2007 01:43 PM
NEW 2007 ROUSH MUSTANG Badstang2run 2005 - 2010 9 April 1st, 2007 09:16 PM
Roush Fastback Package??? oldernewbie V6 Mustangs 6 January 30th, 2007 03:18 PM