how can i put the back seat down?
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > Mustang Forums > V6 Mustangs > 2005 - 2010 V6

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools
Old September 22nd, 2008, 08:36 PM   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1
Admanistrator

15.10@93.13

v606er has much to be proud ofv606er has much to be proud ofv606er has much to be proud ofv606er has much to be proud ofv606er has much to be proud ofv606er has much to be proud ofv606er has much to be proud ofv606er has much to be proud ofv606er has much to be proud ofv606er has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to v606er

how can i put the back seat down?

i read that when you fold the backseat foward, you have a good amount of cargo space that you can use. how exactly can i do this? keep in mind i have a vert (if that makes a difference). is there a lever somewhere i need to pull to release the seat?

Originally Posted by BWAL View Post
i liked the chilean miners before they went all mainstream. i liked them back when they were still underground.
MAD Stangs #8
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 22nd, 2008, 08:50 PM   #2
muneris pro ego

97 5.0 Exploder AWD
snow has nuthin on me

Ninjawafers! is a splendid one to beholdNinjawafers! is a splendid one to beholdNinjawafers! is a splendid one to beholdNinjawafers! is a splendid one to beholdNinjawafers! is a splendid one to beholdNinjawafers! is a splendid one to beholdNinjawafers! is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Ninjawafers! Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjawafers!

converts dont work that way lol... in coupes you can fold down the back seats to the trunk

Buy my M90 Kit and my Gears and T-Loc!
MM ZDC - Alaska Base Commander
MM+ Cleavage Club #24
MM Cares Crew / Military Crew
M2C2 President / USCG - OS2

Old September 22nd, 2008, 08:53 PM   #3
Top Down, Crunked Up

2005 Mustang GT
Fast Enough for this old broad

MamaStang has a reputation beyond reputeMamaStang has a reputation beyond reputeMamaStang has a reputation beyond reputeMamaStang has a reputation beyond reputeMamaStang has a reputation beyond reputeMamaStang has a reputation beyond reputeMamaStang has a reputation beyond reputeMamaStang has a reputation beyond reputeMamaStang has a reputation beyond reputeMamaStang has a reputation beyond reputeMamaStang has a reputation beyond repute

It's a small price to pay....but you can put the top down and fit damn near anything in that car.

I've carried a trunk full of groceries, a huge pumpkin in the front seat, a big bag of indian corn and guards on the passenger side floor along with my purse and had 3 shocks of corn in the back seat...you know those bundles of corn stalks used for fall decoration?

Oh yeah....they said it couldn't be done....Mama proved 'em wrong

Bassani & Topless Vert Crew Member #4

Ask Me About Personal Shopping For The Ladies In Your Life This Year!!

Click Here For Info
Old September 22nd, 2008, 08:56 PM   #4
muneris pro ego

97 5.0 Exploder AWD
snow has nuthin on me

Ninjawafers! is a splendid one to beholdNinjawafers! is a splendid one to beholdNinjawafers! is a splendid one to beholdNinjawafers! is a splendid one to beholdNinjawafers! is a splendid one to beholdNinjawafers! is a splendid one to beholdNinjawafers! is a splendid one to behold

hey mama.. you should post topless pics

im talkin about the car leg humpers

MM+ Cleavage Club #24

Old September 22nd, 2008, 08:58 PM   #5
Enthusiast

2006 Mustang V6

myeleanor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to myeleanor Send a message via Yahoo to myeleanor

yeah, verts cant. but other wise, there is a cloth pull tab on the seats

Mod list got too long for my sig...check my garage for complete list of mods
Old September 22nd, 2008, 09:01 PM   #6
Admanistrator

15.10@93.13

v606er has much to be proud ofv606er has much to be proud ofv606er has much to be proud ofv606er has much to be proud ofv606er has much to be proud ofv606er has much to be proud ofv606er has much to be proud ofv606er has much to be proud ofv606er has much to be proud ofv606er has much to be proud of

ya but mama, you know how there is that horizontal seam in the back seat where it looks like the top portion of the seat should be able to fold fowards? you sure it cant be done?

i liked the chilean miners before they went all mainstream. i liked them back when they were still underground.
MAD Stangs #8
Old September 22nd, 2008, 09:02 PM   #7
Admanistrator

15.10@93.13

Originally Posted by myeleanor View Post
yeah, verts cant. but other wise, there is a cloth pull tab on the seats
man i am absolutly devastated

MAD Stangs #8
Old September 22nd, 2008, 09:13 PM   #8
Top Down, Crunked Up

2005 Mustang GT

MamaStang has a reputation beyond reputeMamaStang has a reputation beyond reputeMamaStang has a reputation beyond reputeMamaStang has a reputation beyond reputeMamaStang has a reputation beyond reputeMamaStang has a reputation beyond reputeMamaStang has a reputation beyond reputeMamaStang has a reputation beyond reputeMamaStang has a reputation beyond reputeMamaStang has a reputation beyond reputeMamaStang has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty sure....have had 3 of them...checked it everytime. If it comes down it must be latched somewhere...

Here's a pic of me takin' my top off....

Click Here For Info
Old September 22nd, 2008, 09:16 PM   #9
Admanistrator

15.10@93.13

^^thats just great. now they are gonna move this to the underground section. thanks a lot mama.

MAD Stangs #8
Old September 22nd, 2008, 09:16 PM   #10
Top Down, Crunked Up

2005 Mustang GT

DOH!

Click Here For Info
Old September 22nd, 2008, 09:17 PM   #11
muneris pro ego

97 5.0 Exploder AWD
snow has nuthin on me

hahaha nice one mama

MM+ Cleavage Club #24

Old September 22nd, 2008, 09:17 PM   #12
Top Down, Crunked Up

2005 Mustang GT

Yeah well...ask to see my pussy

Click Here For Info
Old September 22nd, 2008, 09:18 PM   #13
Admanistrator

15.10@93.13

how about your beaver?

MAD Stangs #8
Old September 22nd, 2008, 09:22 PM   #14
muneris pro ego

97 5.0 Exploder AWD
snow has nuthin on me

how about a topless pic with your pussy?

MM+ Cleavage Club #24

Old September 22nd, 2008, 09:29 PM   #15
Top Down, Crunked Up

2005 Mustang GT

Originally Posted by v606er View Post
how about your beaver?
Too easy.

Originally Posted by 3.8Coastie View Post
how about a topless pic with your pussy?
That's a little more complicated. lol

Better get this thread back on topic or we'll all be sporting infractions

Click Here For Info
Old September 22nd, 2008, 09:30 PM   #16
muneris pro ego

97 5.0 Exploder AWD
snow has nuthin on me

hahaha this thread's topic has already been solved.. you cant lay the seats down in a vertible to get to the trunk

MM+ Cleavage Club #24

Old September 23rd, 2008, 11:08 PM   #17
Admanistrator

15.10@93.13

Originally Posted by 3.8Coastie View Post
hahaha this thread's topic has already been solved.. you cant lay the seats down in a vertible to get to the trunk
i might go cry and lock myself in my trunk and cut off the emergency release

MAD Stangs #8
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/2005-2010-v6/89912-how-can-i-put-back-seat-down.html
Posted By For Type Date
AnswerParty | How do you open the back seat of a 2005 ford mustang to get into the trunk? This thread Refback Yesterday 05:05 PM

Threads Similar to: how can i put the back seat down?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
well got my 89 put back together ryans88gt 5.0 Mustangs 9 April 14th, 2008 11:39 AM
about to put new brakes front and back Paulnhbtx 99 - 04 1 January 8th, 2008 12:34 AM
Leave It Off Or Put It Back? 40thmustanggt Modular Mustangs 16 November 11th, 2007 07:49 PM
got the car put back together.....sort of Devine 5.0 Mustangs 13 November 1st, 2007 10:13 PM
Just looking to put it back together OTreborO General Tech 7 April 18th, 2006 03:22 PM