Roush Stage II!
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > Mustang Forums > Modular Mustangs > 2005 - 2010

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old June 11th, 2009, 04:30 PM   #1
Tini Tini Bo Bini

2007 GT
slower than a speeding bullet

Ace417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud of

Roush Stage II!

is your hood the california dream hood?
if so do you have any bigger pics?
any gripes with the hood?

Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
What am I, some kind of nipple whisperer?
Originally Posted by mcqueen View Post
I can confirm this. More than once he's woken me up in the middle of the night, banging on my window, bare ass naked, yelling something about being chased by Donald Duck
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 11th, 2009, 05:46 PM   #2
Regular

2007 GT

krispyrob is on a distinguished road

He bought the car like that, so he's not 100% sure that it's the one from RKSport (last time I asked him anyways), but I have that hood, and it looks identical on top and underneath. I'm really impressed with the quality of it, but I'd say that hood pins are necessary. Above 70 mph, if there was a crosswind, it would shake like mad. Since installing the hood pins, it's rock solid even at 155 mph! Plus they look amazing! Overall I'd definitely recommend it. I'll upload some pics when I get home.

Performance Mods: BMR LCAs (Spherica/Poly)

Visual Mods: Roush Front Fascia, RKSport California Dream Hood, Shelby Hood Pins
Old June 11th, 2009, 05:52 PM   #3
Hardcore Enthusiast

2005 Turbonetics Baby!!!

ROUSH STAGE II is just really niceROUSH STAGE II is just really niceROUSH STAGE II is just really niceROUSH STAGE II is just really nice

Thanks Rob. Overall the fit and finish are good. I had to add hood pins too because it would flutter and I was afraid the hood latch might pull out of the fiberglass on a high speed run... I'm happy with it ...and it gets alot of complements too. I will say this though...if you ever plan on using vinyl stripes similar to my style...they won't work with the contours of the vents. They would have to be painted on.

Turbonetics baby!!!
11.23@122 mph...

Last edited by ROUSH STAGE II; June 11th, 2009 at 05:56 PM.
Old June 11th, 2009, 06:03 PM   #4
Hardcore Enthusiast

2005 Turbonetics Baby!!!

ROUSH STAGE II is just really niceROUSH STAGE II is just really niceROUSH STAGE II is just really niceROUSH STAGE II is just really nice

Here are some pics of the hood...

I had to cut the bottom of the hood to allow clearance for the turbo piping. I've cleaned it up alot since this picture was taken, but I don't have any current pics of the underside...

Turbonetics baby!!!
11.23@122 mph...
Old June 11th, 2009, 06:07 PM   #5
Hardcore Enthusiast

2005 Mustang GT
12.0 @ 117+

chad05gt has a spectacular aura aboutchad05gt has a spectacular aura aboutchad05gt has a spectacular aura about

My favorite part... the 'getto' functional passenger side that allows the piping to be seen w/ hood closed!

That's good stuff!
FRPP intake, (thanx Joe)...

Originally Posted by 07stanggt View Post
Fucking chad in my kitchen drinking my damn Kool-Aid. Fucker.
Old June 11th, 2009, 06:23 PM   #6
Hardcore Enthusiast

2005 Turbonetics Baby!!!

Gee thanks Chad...and Ghetto has an "H" in it...lol

Turbonetics baby!!!
11.23@122 mph...

Last edited by ROUSH STAGE II; June 11th, 2009 at 06:29 PM.
Old June 11th, 2009, 06:41 PM   #7
Tini Tini Bo Bini

2007 GT

Ace417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud of

i really cant tell if there is a difference between these two:
Stage 3 Motorsports 2005-09 Mustang GTR Fiberglass Hood (Ram Air)
Stage 3 Motorsports 2005-09 Mustang GT California Dream Ram Air Hood

I can confirm this. More than once he's woken me up in the middle of the night, banging on my window, bare ass naked, yelling something about being chased by Donald Duck
Old June 11th, 2009, 06:43 PM   #8
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

TheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TheUNZippee!

He bought the car like that, so he's not 100% sure that it's the one from RKSport (last time I asked him anyways), but I have that hood, and it looks identical on top and underneath. I'm really impressed with the quality of it, but I'd say that hood pins are necessary. Above 70 mph, if there was a crosswind, it would shake like mad. Since installing the hood pins, it's rock solid even at 155 mph! Plus they look amazing! Overall I'd definitely recommend it. I'll upload some pics when I get home.

Originally Posted by SwAZy McScrotum View Post
Yup. I want your hot, thick, loaf in my mouth

Old June 11th, 2009, 06:47 PM   #9
Tini Tini Bo Bini

2007 GT

lol?

Old June 11th, 2009, 06:47 PM   #10
Hardcore Enthusiast

2005 Turbonetics Baby!!!

Who are you??? lol

Turbonetics baby!!!
11.23@122 mph...
Old June 11th, 2009, 06:54 PM   #11
Hardcore Enthusiast

2005 Mustang GT
12.0 @ 117+

chad05gt has a spectacular aura aboutchad05gt has a spectacular aura aboutchad05gt has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ROUSH STAGE II View Post
Gee thanks Chad...and Ghetto has an "H" in it...lol

I keep my getto, ghetto too!
FRPP intake, (thanx Joe)...

Originally Posted by 07stanggt View Post
Fucking chad in my kitchen drinking my damn Kool-Aid. Fucker.
Old June 11th, 2009, 06:55 PM   #12
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

TheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROUSH STAGE II View Post
Who are you??? lol
Dude I thought what we had was special

Old June 11th, 2009, 07:05 PM   #13
Tini Tini Bo Bini

2007 GT

anyone know a ballpark on paint pricing?

Old June 11th, 2009, 07:06 PM   #14
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

For the entire car? Or just a hood?

Old June 11th, 2009, 07:07 PM   #15
Tini Tini Bo Bini

2007 GT

just the hood

Old June 11th, 2009, 07:10 PM   #16
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

Stripes or solid color

Old June 11th, 2009, 07:25 PM   #17
Tini Tini Bo Bini

2007 GT

solid

Old June 11th, 2009, 07:26 PM   #18
Regular

1988 Notchback
11.19 @ 122mph N/A

BlessedHellride will become famous soon enough

I would hook your ass up on the paint if we lived closer to one another. In fact, I will offer this to all members that may need some paint work done to their cars and or trucks. I do paint and body work on the side as a hobby and I can do anything from repair damage, blends, hail damage to entire color change paint jobs. I am cheaper than any shop you might take it to also. I'm not licensed or insured, but I do have insurance on my home and shop. I wouldn't pay more than $350 bucks for a hood being painted with stripes if it were me.

1988 Notch 347 C4 w/brake 3.90 gear
11.19 @ 122mph 60' 1.67 N/A
Full Interiored pump gas car
Old June 11th, 2009, 07:26 PM   #19
Regular

1988 Notchback
11.19 @ 122mph N/A

BlessedHellride will become famous soon enough

Solid color, I wouldn't pay more than $200 if it were me.

1988 Notch 347 C4 w/brake 3.90 gear
11.19 @ 122mph 60' 1.67 N/A
Full Interiored pump gas car
Old June 11th, 2009, 07:31 PM   #20
Tini Tini Bo Bini

2007 GT

looks like im saving my pennies. itll look sexy though

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Threads Similar to: Roush Stage II!
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Roush Stage II Dansby The Clubhouse 33 June 12th, 2009 08:22 PM
Roush stage 3 07 STROKER 2005 - 2010 6 May 11th, 2008 05:33 PM
02 roush stage 2 cet2kill 99 - 04 24 February 8th, 2008 01:56 AM
01 roush stage 2 roush 2001 99 - 04 1 January 4th, 2008 12:54 AM
05+ stage 1 roush? WilltheThrill The Clubhouse 8 October 27th, 2007 05:09 PM