Modded Mustang Forums banner

BULLSHIT

909 views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  THnCS 
#1 ·
ok i ordered slp long tube headers a about three weeks ago and i barely got them on monday. i guess they were on backorder which was understandable so whatever i get them on monday and i took my car to my mechanic yesterday and so i get a call from him today and he said i got the wrong headers. So i called rpm outlet and they told me they would get back to me in a couple of days to let me know whats going to happen and slp wont do anything about it. now my car is in peices at the shop. has this happened to anyone????

#3 ·
thats the bullshit mistake you made bro was buying from RPM Outlet, wish we could of warned you sooner. nw you have to wait forever to get replacement headers. refund your money or dispute the charge if you can if you used a credit card, and buy the headers from a reliable online dealer.

#7 ·
americanmuscle.com

lethalperformance.com

LMPerformance.com

dagostinoracing.com

mossmustang.com

cal-mustang.com

dallasmustang.com

cjponyparts.com

tillmanspeed.com

just a list of some of the places to buy parts from

#10 ·
if u noticed some of my previous threads, a buddy of mine sold me a diablo tuner for 200... the reason he did this was cause RPM OUTLET messed up his order for a full exhaust system... they sent him a intake combo pack... one that he ALREADY had so instead of arguing with them (which is what i would have done) he sold everytrhing super cheap... one mans lose is my gain :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.