Modded Mustang Forums banner

What Did You Do To Your GT Today?

1M views 20K replies 669 participants last post by  Robert Kubica 
#1 · (Edited)
I saw this thread over in the sixxer section, figured we could make one over here. If your like me I get on here to see what other people do to there mustangs to get ideas of what to do to mine (and like to look at pictures!). Anything from performance mods to custom painting in the interior could be thrown around here. I will start it off... I added SLP Loudmouth exhaust to my 2008 GT over the weekend, I will add pics tomorrow!

Reactions: jbenevides89
#5 ·
A much needed oil change and a quick bath through a car wash at 7am tomorrow. Then I can finally get some pics of the HIDs and tint up. Will add the pics when they happen.

#7 ·
I put another 350 miles on my car today driving from Phoenix to San Diego. :(

#8 ·
Well after reading Bthroton's thread about idle issues and cleaning his TB, I thought I would go do the same. When I took my swapped out the Charge Motion plates I noticed they where real dirty. So I pulled the TB only to find it in near perfect condition... Dang it!! Cleaned it anyway, and the car does idle better, still needs some tune work, but it did help. That was it for me...

#10 ·
Got it back from the shop and going to el paso for a dr appt. Yea still trying to figure out how to get my front turn signals out so i can tint em. Any hints or write ups

#11 ·
Ha! I looked at mine yesterday, looked at her the day before. And gonna go look at her in a bit. And tomorrow night, officially start my turbo build. Do the little things first ie. BAP, Fuel injectors, charge motion plates....blah, then the plumbing!

#12 ·
Got it back from the shop and going to el paso for a dr appt. Yea still trying to figure out how to get my front turn signals out so i can tint em. Any hints or write ups
I don't have a write up, but there is a bracket holding it in, in the back of the bumper cover. You have to get to it from the rear *that's what she said* ...

#17 ·
Scared the **** out of some tard that thinks that merging onto the highway at 40 kmh (25mph) is normal :banghead :3gears. Then I realized that I have gotten used to the power of the car and it doesn't feel as fast as it did, damn butt dyno is going to cost me more money.

I need more go fast parts but have no idea what to get. I never had any intentions of getting this but I think a TVS is somewhere in the near future.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.