Modded Mustang Forums banner

Leather

2K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  06VistaGT 
#1 ·
My 05 GT has leather seats. Whats the best product to clean/protect the leather?

#8 ·
I have found with the Mustang since it has the perforations in the seat that the Megiaurs Leather Wipes work bets. Give a good wiping down let the product sit for a bit then buff of with a Microfiber. The liquid type product tend to get in the perforation holes when using.

Richard

#9 ·
i use the meguires conditioner on mine. just spray the cloth and it's not really a problem with the perforations. I would think most decent brand names offer about the same protection, most important thing is just keep it conditioned. leather is just skin, it likes to be moisturized

#13 ·
i use the meguires conditioner on mine. just spray the cloth and it's not really a problem with the perforations. I would think most decent brand names offer about the same protection, most important thing is just keep it conditioned. leather is just skin, it likes to be moisturized
+ 1

#16 ·
Get yourself some of the Megiaurs Aloe Cleaner ONLY and a short stiff bristle brush. Then apply some of the cleaner and scrub it down with the brush and then wipe clean with a MF. Most likely the black your getting is dirt and dye from your pants.

Richard

#23 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.