Shinoda Offering New Boss Mustang For 2008
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > Mustang Forums > Modular Mustangs > 2005 - 2010

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack (31) Thread Tools
Old December 30th, 2007, 11:23 AM   31 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1
MM Fanatic

2002 Mustang GT
11.47@120.58

mdvaldosta will become famous soon enough

Shinoda Offering New Boss Mustang For 2008

Mustang enthusiasts nationwide will have something else to look forward to in 2008 as Team Shinoda recently unveiled their plans for a new Boss Mustang. With a variety of packages being offered, the Boss will be sure to have something for any mustang lover regardless of their budget.

[Source] 2008 Brings A New Boss To The Streets

Note - this was written by one of our new editors, XTCNAGT. How about a congrats to him for the great article.
  Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 30th, 2007, 11:25 AM   #2
KCCO

2004 Mustang GT
12.88 @ 112

GTsetGO has much to be proud ofGTsetGO has much to be proud ofGTsetGO has much to be proud ofGTsetGO has much to be proud ofGTsetGO has much to be proud ofGTsetGO has much to be proud ofGTsetGO has much to be proud ofGTsetGO has much to be proud ofGTsetGO has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to GTsetGO Send a message via MSN to GTsetGO Send a message via Yahoo to GTsetGO

holy hell. could they have put more BOSS stickers on the thing

2008 Acura TL-S - 2008 Honda Pilot EX-SE

Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
I can't believe I missed all the black dick
Old December 30th, 2007, 11:46 AM   #3
175lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal

2007 Mustang GT/CS

XTCNAGT is a glorious beacon of lightXTCNAGT is a glorious beacon of lightXTCNAGT is a glorious beacon of lightXTCNAGT is a glorious beacon of lightXTCNAGT is a glorious beacon of lightXTCNAGT is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to XTCNAGT

Originally Posted by GTsetGO View Post
holy hell. could they have put more BOSS stickers on the thing
no kidding!

Originally Posted by 93hatch View Post
the fact that im gay has nothing to do with this thread!
Old December 30th, 2007, 12:09 PM   #4
One Man Wolf Pack

2006 Mustang GT
13ish....maybe

06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 06RedfireGT

All the boss stuff is gaudy (sp?)
Old December 30th, 2007, 12:35 PM   #5
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

TheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TheUNZippee!

Cool car, but the stickers would have to go.

"Team Shinoda and Ford Racing pulled out all the stops when they designed the Level III. They wanted something to stand above the rest, and successfully created the most powerful production mustang available. The Level III Boss Shinoda has been upgraded further to the BCS Level Three Suspension to keep you in control of the asphalt-melting 750 hp it produces"

Gimme.

Originally Posted by bluebandit!
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GAYYYYYY!!!!

Old December 30th, 2007, 12:41 PM   #6
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!

07 GT
12.86@104

psycho bob is a splendid one to beholdpsycho bob is a splendid one to beholdpsycho bob is a splendid one to beholdpsycho bob is a splendid one to beholdpsycho bob is a splendid one to beholdpsycho bob is a splendid one to beholdpsycho bob is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Yahoo to psycho bob

stickers are very tacky. i hope ford does end up offering an optional engine in 09 or 10 for the basic GT. i very well might have to order it if they do.

Old December 30th, 2007, 12:44 PM   #7
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

TheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TheUNZippee!

Originally Posted by psycho bob View Post
stickers are very tacky. i hope ford does end up offering an optional engine in 09 or 10 for the basic GT. i very well might have to order it if they do.
I agree man. That would be hard to ignore, and in fact I think if they offer a bigger engine, and keep the car affordable, they will fly out of dealerships faster than money out of a drunken college kids hand at a titty bar.

Originally Posted by bluebandit!
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GAYYYYYY!!!!

Old December 30th, 2007, 01:00 PM   #8
Regular

2006 Mustang GT

06GT4RAD will become famous soon enough

I saw these the other day and they certainly do have some nice packages. And again way to many decals on them and they are pretty pricey from what i have heard.

2006 Mustang GT-Borla Stingers, MGW Billet Interior & Underhood, Eibach Pro Kit w/Tokico D-Specs, Steeda Sway Bars, CHE Suspenson Upgrades, BBR Billet Control Arms, Foose 20" Nitrous, BFG g-Force KDWII
Old December 30th, 2007, 01:09 PM   #9
Banned

2007 Mustang

Kuro has a spectacular aura aboutKuro has a spectacular aura about

how much are they running, any body know?

those stickers make the car "look" rice as hell.
Old December 30th, 2007, 01:11 PM   #10
175lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal

2007 Mustang GT/CS

XTCNAGT is a glorious beacon of lightXTCNAGT is a glorious beacon of lightXTCNAGT is a glorious beacon of lightXTCNAGT is a glorious beacon of lightXTCNAGT is a glorious beacon of lightXTCNAGT is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to XTCNAGT

The press release didn't have pricing on it, but the one pictured is selling for $64,000

Originally Posted by 93hatch View Post
the fact that im gay has nothing to do with this thread!
Old December 30th, 2007, 01:13 PM   #11
Banned

2007 Mustang

hahaha. wow. fuck that.

for that much i could buy a GT, and drop in a crate 429.
Old December 30th, 2007, 01:21 PM   #12
Hardcore Enthusiast

2001 YUGO GT

WAR-PARTY is a glorious beacon of lightWAR-PARTY is a glorious beacon of lightWAR-PARTY is a glorious beacon of lightWAR-PARTY is a glorious beacon of lightWAR-PARTY is a glorious beacon of lightWAR-PARTY is a glorious beacon of light

I like Team Shinoda, I spent the better part of 2 hours talking with Jim Klok not long ago. He impressed the hell out of me. I mo longer feel like a Ford or-ah-fin stuck on the Gulk Coast. Very Impressive!
Old December 30th, 2007, 04:15 PM   #13
jat
Hardcore Enthusiast

jat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to jat

Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
hahaha. wow. fuck that.

for that much i could buy a GT, and drop in a crate 429.
after seeing they developed a boss 429 my whole car plans changed.. i need to read more....

if it looks good i may be dropping one in my gt..
Old December 30th, 2007, 05:02 PM   #14
Hardcore Enthusiast

2006 Mustang GT

06VistaGT will become famous soon enough

It looks ok. A little too loud...stripe/sticker wise for my taste, but you gotta respect the power. Really depends how much they are charging for one to see if they are worth it though.
Old December 30th, 2007, 07:37 PM   #15
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

usafimj is a glorious beacon of lightusafimj is a glorious beacon of lightusafimj is a glorious beacon of lightusafimj is a glorious beacon of lightusafimj is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Yahoo to usafimj

Thats a badass car
Old December 30th, 2007, 09:53 PM   #16
Banned

2007 Mustang

^^ badass for $64,000? fuck no.
Old December 31st, 2007, 09:45 AM   #17
MM Fanatic

2002 Mustang GT
11.47@120.58

mdvaldosta will become famous soon enough

I like the striping, personally. I wouldn't do that for a stock Mustang, but a BOSS... yea. It seems like alot but it kinda makes the car IMO.
Old December 31st, 2007, 09:49 AM   #18
Skirt Chasing Philanderer

Kit Car/Ducati/Explorer
Nike Fast

1RápidoZorro has a reputation beyond repute1RápidoZorro has a reputation beyond repute1RápidoZorro has a reputation beyond repute1RápidoZorro has a reputation beyond repute1RápidoZorro has a reputation beyond repute1RápidoZorro has a reputation beyond repute1RápidoZorro has a reputation beyond repute1RápidoZorro has a reputation beyond repute1RápidoZorro has a reputation beyond repute1RápidoZorro has a reputation beyond repute1RápidoZorro has a reputation beyond repute

^+1- Im not a fan of vinyl, but it does look good on that car...
Old December 31st, 2007, 09:51 AM   #19
Enthusiast

GTNorm is on a distinguished road

I don't mind the hockey stick on the side so much if you have 700+ hp to back it up, but that hood graphics is too much for me. Personally I'd take the turbo model with no graphics, maybe they'll knock off a couple thousand for no graphics. Good article.
Old December 31st, 2007, 12:13 PM   #20
Banned

2007 Mustang

yea. having the word "boss" emblazend everywhere really makes the car seem quite tacky. the original boss was a badass with class. not converd in guady stickers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/2005-2010/48619-shinoda-offering-new-boss-mustang-2008-a.html
Posted By For Type Date
Untitled document This thread Refback October 7th, 2014 03:20 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback October 7th, 2014 03:18 PM
Tips in Choosing the Appropriate Lingerie which will Suit Your Body - Bodystocking, Heisse Dessous & Nuisette Sexy This thread Refback October 7th, 2014 03:17 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback October 7th, 2014 03:16 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback October 7th, 2014 03:15 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback October 7th, 2014 03:14 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback October 7th, 2014 03:13 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback October 7th, 2014 03:11 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback October 7th, 2014 03:05 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback October 7th, 2014 03:04 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback October 7th, 2014 03:03 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback October 7th, 2014 03:01 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback October 7th, 2014 03:00 PM
Sexy Lingerie: Which Ones are Suitable for You? - Erotische Dessous, Lingerie erotique & Nuisette Sexy This thread Refback October 7th, 2014 02:59 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback October 7th, 2014 02:58 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback October 7th, 2014 02:57 PM
mustang boss gt 2006 - ?wiat - Szukaj w Onet.pl This thread Refback February 9th, 2011 10:40 AM
mustang boss graphics | AllGraphicsOnline This thread Refback November 22nd, 2010 07:35 AM
New Boss Mustang - Kosmix : Reference, Videos, Images, News, Shopping and more... This thread Refback April 25th, 2010 11:53 AM
Boss Mustang 2008 - Images : Kosmix This thread Refback March 22nd, 2010 08:47 PM
Boss Mustang 2008 - Kosmix : Reference, Videos, Images, News, Shopping and more... This thread Refback January 19th, 2010 04:25 PM
Boss Mustang - Overview : Kosmix This thread Refback December 3rd, 2009 10:33 PM
Boss Mustang 2008 - Overview : Kosmix This thread Refback November 30th, 2009 01:32 PM
Boss Mustang - Overview : Kosmix This thread Refback November 7th, 2009 08:53 PM
New Boss Mustang on Kosmix : Reference, Videos, Images, News, Shopping and more... This thread Refback July 18th, 2009 05:07 PM
09 Boss Mustang on Kosmix : Reference, Videos, Images, News, Shopping and more... This thread Refback June 30th, 2009 06:18 AM
New Boss Mustang on Kosmix This thread Refback June 6th, 2009 11:22 PM
Boss Mustang on Kosmix This thread Refback May 6th, 2009 11:00 PM
2008 Boss Mustang on Kosmix This thread Refback April 2nd, 2009 04:06 PM
Untitled document This thread Pingback August 9th, 2008 10:12 AM
2008 Brings A New Boss To The Streets This thread Pingback December 31st, 2007 09:48 AM

Threads Similar to: Shinoda Offering New Boss Mustang For 2008
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Mustang GT is going to need more HP for 2008! JohnC The Clubhouse 12 November 15th, 2007 01:30 AM
If you had to choose between 2008 SGT,Bullitt, or Boss CH53Driver Modular Mustangs 2 November 8th, 2007 03:02 PM
Anyone Else Hoping They Build A 2008 Boss 302? GTNorm 2005 - 2010 23 March 5th, 2007 08:37 AM