Modded Mustang Forums banner

Procharged

774 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  06VistaGT 
#1 ·
Well I did my install this weekend took me and a few friends Friday night and all Saturday, but we got it in and the dyno went really smoothly. The install was really simple and straight foreword, the hardest thing on the install is the center dash gauge pod mount, we couldn’t get the gages in because running the wires was way to hard for us, so I think a pillar mount is in order now. But anyways the car is so much fun to drive now, the blower sounds crazy and the bypass valve is really loud. I get all kinds of looks now from everyone, its funny. I'd recommend this unit to anyone, it dyno'd at 452rwhp and 392wtq. To top off my weekend I ran it with a chevelle and pulled on it pretty hard, not sure what year or motor it had, was to busy driving but it had a huge cam and was pretty fast. (There was a newer dodge charger with the hemi trying to keep up with us, but didn't stand a chance.) Well I'm happy with the numbers, and I think it's going to be fun doing little upgrades to the unit, big brake kit is defiantly in order now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.