Modded Mustang Forums banner

2013 Boss 302 Exhaust

4K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  mjpjr45 
#1 ·
I went to the car show at the Javits Center in NYC today. They had a 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca displayed on its side so you could see the undercarriage. I never noticed that the exhaust actually has 4 exits. 2 on the side and 2 in the rear...check it out

See less See more
#3 ·
Yes all the bosses have that.

There's also a little baffle on the side exit pipes that can be removed/enlarged for a louder, better toned exhaust note.

#5 ·
this sounds absolutley epic in person. (2012 anyway)

my brother goes to college in houston, and when we were down there last time, he my dad and I went down to a big Ford dealer, they had a Black Laguna Seca there :drool le secks

anyway, it was outside, and some employee comes out to move it into the showroom, (don't worry there was a roof outside, no texas sun) I was standing right next to the side exits when he started it, it was glorious.

#6 ·
There is a very old man that comes into my dealership that has a leguna seca boss, it looks like it has never been washed in its life, front bumper is dinged up and he looks like he spilt coffee inside everytime he gets into it.

He started it up and it sounded like pure **** with the side exhaust opened up and looking underneith the vehicle it just looked janky as crap. I am not impressed with this 4 exit exhaust.

-Thomas

#11 ·
There is a plate in there, but it has a small hole in it. The side exhaust is mostly for the sound, and has very little if any actual exhaust exiting from it. If you remove the disc, then it is open and will exit there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.