Mustang got smashed...
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > Mustang Forums > Modular Mustangs > 2011 - 2014

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old March 2nd, 2013, 01:51 AM   #1
Regular

2012 grabber blue 5.0
13.1 wheel hoppin part throttle gears 1-2

Ultrajetboat is on a distinguished road

Mustang got smashed...

First it happened to my silverado, now shitty drivers took my mustang from me! 45-50mph average stop and go traffic, ass clown plowed into me doing at least 35. Bumper destroyed, trunk is tough to close, both rear quarter panels are wrinkled/wavy, front bumper has minor damage from being pushed into the car infront of me. But when I finally drove away my clutch is making a horrible sound, transmission feels...weird....and steering feels all fucked up. On top of that I'm going in for acl surgery next week. Fuck...my...life.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 2nd, 2013, 01:52 AM   #2
Potato

GottaHaveitGreen will become famous soon enoughGottaHaveitGreen will become famous soon enough

Oh.shit.

Two different tire brands, Wagner pads on brembo calipers, dewalt saws-all axle back delete, Billet aluminum shift knob..... that I ripped off from dealership.... That doesn't match my shift boot.

Old March 2nd, 2013, 01:52 AM   #3
USMC Scout Swimmer

2013 Roush Stage 2

Rouschinator is on a distinguished road

Sorry to hear bro
Old March 2nd, 2013, 01:53 AM   #4
Potato

GottaHaveitGreen will become famous soon enoughGottaHaveitGreen will become famous soon enough

Time for a 13. GottaHaveitGreen.

Two different tire brands, Wagner pads on brembo calipers, dewalt saws-all axle back delete, Billet aluminum shift knob..... that I ripped off from dealership.... That doesn't match my shift boot.

Old March 2nd, 2013, 01:54 AM   #5
Hardcore Enthusiast

2013 Dodge Dart RallyE

Walkin Kamikaze is just really niceWalkin Kamikaze is just really niceWalkin Kamikaze is just really niceWalkin Kamikaze is just really nice

Can only go up from here man, at least with the surgery, you wouldn't be driving a lot for a little bit anyways, so while you're out, you can get rides and the car can get repaired? Good luck though man!

Always Clean Crew
Old March 2nd, 2013, 01:54 AM   #6
Potato

Not to be a dick....... Got parts for sale? Jk jk... But really though.

Old March 2nd, 2013, 01:54 AM   #7
Loud Exhaust Enthusiast

2012 Mustang GT

UDEAFBRO? has a reputation beyond reputeUDEAFBRO? has a reputation beyond reputeUDEAFBRO? has a reputation beyond reputeUDEAFBRO? has a reputation beyond reputeUDEAFBRO? has a reputation beyond reputeUDEAFBRO? has a reputation beyond reputeUDEAFBRO? has a reputation beyond reputeUDEAFBRO? has a reputation beyond reputeUDEAFBRO? has a reputation beyond reputeUDEAFBRO? has a reputation beyond reputeUDEAFBRO? has a reputation beyond repute

Total it and start over man. Get a new one and dont even worry about it man.

Originally Posted by TheUNZippee!
Dude if you had a vagina I would end you
Old March 2nd, 2013, 01:55 AM   #8
Potato

Did everyone come out ok?

Old March 2nd, 2013, 01:56 AM   #9
Hardcore Enthusiast

00 V6 02 GT

FakeSnake will become famous soon enoughFakeSnake will become famous soon enough

agreed look to the future nothing you can do about it now that is'nt gonna be more costly.
Old March 2nd, 2013, 01:57 AM   #10
Swelly Life

2004 Mustang v6

RunninOn6 has much to be proud ofRunninOn6 has much to be proud ofRunninOn6 has much to be proud ofRunninOn6 has much to be proud ofRunninOn6 has much to be proud ofRunninOn6 has much to be proud ofRunninOn6 has much to be proud ofRunninOn6 has much to be proud ofRunninOn6 has much to be proud of

Sorry to hear this. If it gives you any comfort, my best friend has ACL surgery and he wasn't in any major pain and wasn't really depressed about it or anything. Good luck, man, and take care!

19 & Chasing Tail At College
Old March 2nd, 2013, 01:57 AM   #11
Regular

2012 grabber blue 5.0

The thing is at first I just thought bad body damage. But for my transmission to be affected my rear end must have been hit and put pressure on the drive shaft to the transmission. Either way I'm screwed. Totaled ill get what I owe and lose out on everything I put into it, if fixed it will never be the same again. Maybe it's time for another truck with a drop tow hit h and 1/4" stainless steel bumper. I will take no pity on whoever rear ends me and ends up with a tow ball in their #2 cylinder.
Old March 2nd, 2013, 02:05 AM   #12
Loud Exhaust Enthusiast

2012 Mustang GT

UDEAFBRO? has a reputation beyond reputeUDEAFBRO? has a reputation beyond reputeUDEAFBRO? has a reputation beyond reputeUDEAFBRO? has a reputation beyond reputeUDEAFBRO? has a reputation beyond reputeUDEAFBRO? has a reputation beyond reputeUDEAFBRO? has a reputation beyond reputeUDEAFBRO? has a reputation beyond reputeUDEAFBRO? has a reputation beyond reputeUDEAFBRO? has a reputation beyond reputeUDEAFBRO? has a reputation beyond repute

Still better off totaling it man. Fixing it is a headache that you just don't need right now. Couldn't have put that much into the car I'm assuming. Take off any aftermarket parts that you can and replace them with OEM shit.

Originally Posted by TheUNZippee!
Dude if you had a vagina I would end you
Old March 2nd, 2013, 02:05 AM   #13
Potato

Originally Posted by Ultrajetboat View Post
The thing is at first I just thought bad body damage. But for my transmission to be affected my rear end must have been hit and put pressure on the drive shaft to the transmission. Either way I'm screwed. Totaled ill get what I owe and lose out on everything I put into it, if fixed it will never be the same again. Maybe it's time for another truck with a drop tow hit h and 1/4" stainless steel bumper. I will take no pity on whoever rear ends me and ends up with a tow ball in their #2 cylinder.
I know that pain. I'm still paying off the credit card that I used to build an EVO X. I totaled 2 weeks after everything was done. I nailed a deer insurance paid of Car. Even with receipts the insurance company said I did so many mods that the coverage I had should of been updated. Sucked so bad.

Old March 2nd, 2013, 02:14 AM   #14
Regular

2012 grabber blue 5.0

My girlfriend and I are ok. She has some back pain that the doctor is looking at now. I hope to god they don't try to repair it...

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

I just put on steeda springs, ford struts, Mickey Thompson tires. California sales tax raped me when I bought....looks like more sales tax coming up soon!
Old March 2nd, 2013, 02:27 AM   #15
Potato

What do you want for your springs maybe struts. Which ones did you get?

Old March 2nd, 2013, 03:05 AM   #16
Regular

2012 grabber blue 5.0

If I can get the car back and part it out I'll let everyone know.
Old March 2nd, 2013, 07:14 AM   #17
BHD
Want Camels?

Mustang GT 2013

BHD has a spectacular aura aboutBHD has a spectacular aura aboutBHD has a spectacular aura about

You will get something better for sure, sorry to hear about what happened

Old March 2nd, 2013, 12:08 PM   #18
Regular

2012 grabber blue 5.0

the adjuster cant come until monday at the earliest. anybody have experience with this? it is borderline totaled, maybe repairable. I still owe 19,800 on it, a 2012 brembo gt with 12xxx miles is worth more than that. they better not just offer to pay off my debt. if it is totaled i get the option to buy it back from the insurance company, right? so i can part it out then sell it to a junk yard. my truck drove fine when this happened and just had a few grand in damage...and it was a 4x4 truck so i didnt mind it having a little abuse. but i DO NOT want a half repaired sports car.
Old March 2nd, 2013, 12:17 PM   #19
Regular

Darkside87 is on a distinguished road

They should give you the Value of your vehicle. No matter what you owe.(Assuming it's totalled) That's also why insurance offer GAP insurance. Due to some people that owe more money than the car is worth. Would suck to have a totalled car that you can not drive but still making payments on it...
Old March 2nd, 2013, 12:18 PM   #20
Regular

ponywars is on a distinguished road

If you can put pics of the damage up it will be easier to determine if they will total it or not!!If they do buy a new one and start over,if not it will be like new when fixed and just enjoy it again,either way you,ll be fine.Been there and done that!!!not with my Mustang thank goodness.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.