Modded Mustang Forums banner

Bummed out in Michigan

940 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  prostar190 
#1 ·
My new 2017 Premium ruby red GT arrived at the dealer 1 week early and no one wants my 13 GT. The dealer wants to give me 17K for my immaculate Sterling Grey Track pack car with 31K on the clock. My 17 is due at Roush in Plymouth MI for a stage 1 supercharger, single adjustable coil overs, resonator delete and SLP Loudmouth II. And I only have 37 posts so I can't get on the classifies on MM. Any suggestions on how to sell the 13 and not have to give it away. The car has every BMR suspension component plus Koni struts and a sweet sounding Pypes, Borla, FRPP GT 500 exhaust.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Classifieds here are worthless.... put it on Coyote Craigslist 2011-15 mustangs Facebook Group

#5 ·
If you can get to the classifieds on corral and SVTP put it on those as well. They get a lot more traffic than the ones here...

#7 ·
Welcome to what S197's are now worth since the S550's are out. You might could get a couple K more selling privately but not much more than that. Craigslist, cars.com and autotrader.com are the go to.

#8 ·
Well, someone is supposed to show up tomorrow with cash. I guess $19,500.00 is all its worth, I hammered out the deal with the guy and then they started coming out of the woodwork, oh well. My appointment to drop the car off is 4-3 and they said 3 days. I'll feel better when I get into the 17

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.