Vegasboricua702 2012 V6 Performance Package Build Journal - Page 3 - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 53 Old March 22nd, 2012, 11:59 PM
The Aviator

That's good to hear. I feel like a boat when I put my foot on the throttle as my car literally rocks under hard acceleration and deceleration. I don't like to feel like I'm on a boat while driving. Lol

2014 Mustang GT - 3.73 - Brembo Brakes - 6MT
1998 Saturn SC1 - The DD - 278k miles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 53 Old March 23rd, 2012, 12:23 AM Thread Starter
Regular

Buy these springs man. 125.00 on eBay. It's a steal.

2012 Mustang V6// Race Red // Performance Package // Roush Axle Back //AIRAID Intake // Retro White Ball Shifter // Eibach Springs // Tail lights Tinted // Black Deck Lid Panel // 8000K HID's //
post #43 of 53 Old March 23rd, 2012, 04:47 PM Thread Starter
Regular

Ok so I got my car aligned with the Eibachs all settled in, and the only thing that was off was the toe. I did not need any camber bolts or a panhard bar. I repeat. I DID NOT need camber bolts or a panhard bar. I took my car to Goodyear. I took them there because they guarantee their work for 6 months/6,000 miles. I will be taking the car back in a month or so to make sure the alignment is still within spec

2012 Mustang V6// Race Red // Performance Package // Roush Axle Back //AIRAID Intake // Retro White Ball Shifter // Eibach Springs // Tail lights Tinted // Black Deck Lid Panel // 8000K HID's //
post #44 of 53 Old March 23rd, 2012, 10:22 PM
FiK
Regular

Good to hear Vegas. You remember your particular camber angles? (I don't for mine)

2011 3.7L Perf Pack (3.31 rear); BMR Springs, Adj Panhard, UCAM, UCA, CABs, LCAs; Tokico DSP-12s; GT500 Strut Mounts; JLT Oil Can; TSW Interlagos 20x8.5 & Falken 255/35R20 x 4; Audio Sys; AMSOil Sig Series 5W-30/EAO17; Pypes 3" Catback
post #45 of 53 Old March 24th, 2012, 09:38 AM Thread Starter
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiK View Post
Good to hear Vegas. You remember your particular camber angles? (I don't for mine)
I do not sorry

post #46 of 53 Old March 25th, 2012, 04:17 PM Thread Starter
Regular

A buddy of mine who owns a 2010 Race Red GT was kind enough to donate his stock spoiler to me.Look forward to seeing an installation and pics of this in the next few weeks

post #47 of 53 Old March 26th, 2012, 03:53 AM Thread Starter
Regular

Well you guys know how I love to tell you about the little deals I find. Well I found another one. A few weeks ago a buddy of mine bought some HID for his Camaro SS for $32.00 on ebay. They look amazing! And so far he has had ZERO problems with them. So i went ahead and ordered my self a pair. They should be ariving withing the next couple of days, around the same time as my Roush Axleback and decklid. Looks like ill be plenty busy for a while with this car this weekend. Im going to have 3 Projects. Spoiler, Exhaust, and HID's. Stay tuned!

Oh and btw here is the link if you guys wanna order a set. Its almost stupid not too at these prices

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=270407261575

post #48 of 53 Old March 26th, 2012, 11:13 AM
The Aviator

I'm curious to see how much glare results from this kit. I also see that its low-beam only..

2014 Mustang GT - 3.73 - Brembo Brakes - 6MT
1998 Saturn SC1 - The DD - 278k miles
post #49 of 53 Old March 27th, 2012, 12:08 AM Thread Starter
Regular

Yeah I kno, but I've seen them in person and they are plenty bright.

post #50 of 53 Old March 29th, 2012, 02:35 AM Thread Starter
Regular

Well look what the UPS guy dropped off I installed the decklid. I love the new look! Will be installing the exhaust in the next few days. HID's should be here tommorow. Stay Tuned!!!!

post #51 of 53 Old March 29th, 2012, 05:13 AM
FiK
Regular

Vegas, you're going to want to drill weep holes on those.
Drilling weep holes in your mufflers - Ford Mustang Forums
A lot of people have had the welded seems on their Roushes start to rust, because of water building up inside of those axlebacks. The weep hole will help spill that water out.

2011 3.7L Perf Pack (3.31 rear); BMR Springs, Adj Panhard, UCAM, UCA, CABs, LCAs; Tokico DSP-12s; GT500 Strut Mounts; JLT Oil Can; TSW Interlagos 20x8.5 & Falken 255/35R20 x 4; Audio Sys; AMSOil Sig Series 5W-30/EAO17; Pypes 3" Catback
post #52 of 53 Old March 29th, 2012, 05:20 AM Thread Starter
Regular

Thanks brother! Will do!

post #53 of 53 Old March 30th, 2012, 03:07 PM Thread Starter
Regular

So unfortunately the HIDs did not fit the car. I need a xenon HID kit. On a brighter note my exhaust has been installed and I have videos! The videos do not do justice for this exhaust. Will be testing it tonight on the highway tonight. The test drive video is with the windows down.

Mufflers removed

Mid pipe removed

Roush axle back with AIRAID CAI

Test drve

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page