Mod 94-95 mustang
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > Mustang Forums > 5.0 Mustangs

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old September 14th, 2010, 06:34 PM   #1

donlocke65 is on a distinguished road

Mod 94-95 mustang

Just bought a 94 GT 5.0,was reading in a stang mag about how 94-95's are more difficult to mod,any thoughts.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 14th, 2010, 06:45 PM   #2
Enthusiast

'88 Mustang GT

DigitalDC89 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DigitalDC89

im still new to the game, but from what ive read they can be a little more difficult to tune.

on a side note, there is a 94-95 subsection just for your car.
Old September 14th, 2010, 07:14 PM   #3
Enthusiast

95project is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by donlocke65 View Post
Just bought a 94 GT 5.0,was reading in a stang mag about how 94-95's are more difficult to mod,any thoughts.
no issues in modding...tuning can be troublesome if you dont have someone who knows what they are doing...
95 GT- AFR 185's, Comp CAM, Trick FLow TH upper and lower, 30lb injec, 76MM C&L kit, Full MSD, BBK Pulleys, 3:73, BBK Long Tubes, X Pipe, Magnaflow Cat back, Cobra front control arms, MM CC plates LCA's and Panhard bar, tuned by Adam @ Pops Racing.
Old September 14th, 2010, 07:51 PM   #4

Tuning 94-95

What in particular could be harder?
Old September 14th, 2010, 07:59 PM   #5
Banned

AdderMk2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to AdderMk2

Originally Posted by donlocke65 View Post
What in particular could be harder?
the only thing tat is more difficult, is parts availability, and affording parts price.

SN-95 uses a different TB, different exhaust, different timing cover, and WP.. and requires an adapter to run any of the foxbody intake manifolds.

But when it comes down to the style of the car, and the comfort of the interior... I'd never give up my SN95 for a fox.

and do not listen to anyone that tells you that you need to swap in a fox ECM to tune your car. Anyone who tells you that has NO experience with the SN-95's and their SUPERIOR computer system. You should basically ignore anything they say.
[QUOTE=Timm10221]Its only a 10 inch Tach that sits right in the center of the dash with LED lights and a Spinner bezel that has dimonds and gold plating.. And when you hit 4500 plus is sounds off (AAHHH SHITT) :cool:[/QUOTE]
Old September 15th, 2010, 08:48 AM   #6
Regular

94 mustang gt
too slow to tell

94bossgt is on a distinguished road

you can use fox intake systems like the upper and lower tb stuff like that you just need to put on a fow throttle cable thats what im doin to mine and it will work just fine all i will have to do is modify my cai which is no big deal
Old September 15th, 2010, 09:52 AM   #7
Banned

AdderMk2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to AdderMk2

Originally Posted by 94bossgt View Post
you can use fox intake systems like the upper and lower tb stuff like that you just need to put on a fow throttle cable thats what im doin to mine and it will work just fine all i will have to do is modify my cai which is no big deal
OR you could just buy the elbow that bolts to the end of the manifold., and use SN-95 parts
[QUOTE=Timm10221]Its only a 10 inch Tach that sits right in the center of the dash with LED lights and a Spinner bezel that has dimonds and gold plating.. And when you hit 4500 plus is sounds off (AAHHH SHITT) :cool:[/QUOTE]
Old September 15th, 2010, 10:29 AM   #8
Enthusiast

95project is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by AdderMk2 View Post
the only thing tat is more difficult, is parts availability, and affording parts price.

SN-95 uses a different TB, different exhaust, different timing cover, and WP.. and requires an adapter to run any of the foxbody intake manifolds.

But when it comes down to the style of the car, and the comfort of the interior... I'd never give up my SN95 for a fox.

and do not listen to anyone that tells you that you need to swap in a fox ECM to tune your car. Anyone who tells you that has NO experience with the SN-95's and their SUPERIOR computer system. You should basically ignore anything they say.
listen to adder....he knows his shit..especially on the 94-95
95 GT- AFR 185's, Comp CAM, Trick FLow TH upper and lower, 30lb injec, 76MM C&L kit, Full MSD, BBK Pulleys, 3:73, BBK Long Tubes, X Pipe, Magnaflow Cat back, Cobra front control arms, MM CC plates LCA's and Panhard bar, tuned by Adam @ Pops Racing.
Old September 15th, 2010, 12:15 PM   #9
MM Fanatic

95 Mustang GT
depends how many people are pushing

95StangMX is just really nice95StangMX is just really nice95StangMX is just really nice95StangMX is just really nice95StangMX is just really nice

+1 Adder on the comp being superior, just need someone to tune it that knows what they are doing. I have never had problems finding any part or mod for my car. And hell yes on the interior and comfort, I like the foxes, but I like the SN95's more...

People should think about boarding up their glass house before starting a rock fight!
Old September 15th, 2010, 07:30 PM   #10

Still new to Mustangs what's SN95
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Threads Similar to: Mod 94-95 mustang
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
01 mustang gt mod help amp94 99 - 04 98 August 19th, 2010 01:43 AM
What new mod for my mustang? oscar1204 V6 Mustangs 37 July 19th, 2010 12:34 PM
v6 Mustang Mod input bubbjoe12 2005 - 2010 V6 7 July 7th, 2009 05:59 PM
How not to mod a Mustang Zatrekaz Pictures 24 May 5th, 2009 08:07 PM