95 Mustang Head Specs - Forums at Modded Mustangs
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 Old December 26th, 2007, 07:14 PM Thread Starter
Regular
 
dag545's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 102
 
iTrader: 0 reviews
95 Mustang Head Specs

Does anyone know a website where i could find the specs of my 95 mustang stock heads. I need to know everything airflow, valve size so on and so on.
Thank you
dag545 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 14 Old December 26th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New jersey
Posts: 1,559
 
iTrader: 0 reviews
i think they maybe the same as the E7 heads.why do you want this info?

Heres a real funny video
youtube.com/watch?v=ojB7KkaR03I

VTEC stands for Very Torqueless Economy Car

Honda stands for Hold On Not Done Accelerating

1991 LX 5.0 H/B(T-70 turbo coming soon)
Racinjason81 is offline  
post #3 of 14 Old December 26th, 2007, 09:46 PM Thread Starter
Regular
 
dag545's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 102
 
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racinjason81 View Post
i think they maybe the same as the E7 heads.why do you want this info?
I am getting my car tuned and a chip made for it. The shop asked me to find a few things to make it a little easyer for them. So im geting up all the specs for everthing i put in the car. I got stock 5.0 heads cleaned up a little at the machine shop. Valve size and intake side are stock but exhaust was ported a little. So to answer your question i pretty much have a stock set of heads.
dag545 is offline  
post #4 of 14 Old December 26th, 2007, 11:12 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,027
 
iTrader: 0 reviews
they are the E7TE heads. flow data can be found here: Ford Mustang: Mustang Tech: Engine: Ford Head Information Center

89 GT t5 3.73
www.my5oh.com/
TENGRAM is offline  
post #5 of 14 Old December 26th, 2007, 11:36 PM
MM Fanatic
 
Stangzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: On my way to Baines's house!!
Posts: 3,328
 
Garage
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dag545 View Post
I am getting my car tuned and a chip made for it. The shop asked me to find a few things to make it a little easyer for them. So im geting up all the specs for everthing i put in the car. I got stock 5.0 heads cleaned up a little at the machine shop. Valve size and intake side are stock but exhaust was ported a little. So to answer your question i pretty much have a stock set of heads.
If you just tell him they are very mild ported stock heads then there should not be a problem. That kinda stuff is only important on high hp motors with after market heads and such.. You should not have to give him all that much.. Does he normally tune Mustangs?

Rotating The Earth 1320 Feet At A Time!!

Today, I found out that when I masturbate at night while watching internet porn I cast a huge shadow on the curtain and the entire street is able to see it.
Stangzilla is offline  
post #6 of 14 Old December 26th, 2007, 11:40 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 2,950
 
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Iwannagofast
honestly if i were u i would wait to get a tune later after you have done more work on it......you probly wont see a whole lot of gain from a tune right now.....unless your planning to keep it pretty mild
Iwannagofast is offline  
post #7 of 14 Old December 27th, 2007, 12:03 AM
MM Fanatic
 
Stangzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: On my way to Baines's house!!
Posts: 3,328
 
Garage
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwannagofast View Post
honestly if i were u i would wait to get a tune later after you have done more work on it......you probly wont see a whole lot of gain from a tune right now.....unless your planning to keep it pretty mild
Thats true especially with stock heads. I dont think its worth the money either. Save up for some heads.. Thats if you have the cam and intake already. The bare minimum mods I would shell out for a tune would be Heads, Cam and Intake.. Anything less than that chances are you are wasting your $$..

Rotating The Earth 1320 Feet At A Time!!

Today, I found out that when I masturbate at night while watching internet porn I cast a huge shadow on the curtain and the entire street is able to see it.
Stangzilla is offline  
post #8 of 14 Old December 27th, 2007, 12:05 AM Thread Starter
Regular
 
dag545's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 102
 
iTrader: 0 reviews
I have a 95 Mustang GT. I put in a F303 cam, stock heads worked, ported and polished on exhaust side only,stock size valves,push rods, lifters exc, 1.6 rollers, GT40 upper an lower intake, stock throttle body, 75 mm mass air, 19 pound injectors, smog an ac delete, cold air kit, BBK equal length shorty headers, 2 1/2'' exhaust. O yea stock pistons, rods, crank. That is what is done with the motor for right now. yes he has done stangs from what people say. i plan on keeping it mild for right now untill i do the bottom end.
dag545 is offline  
post #9 of 14 Old December 27th, 2007, 12:18 AM
MM Fanatic
 
Stangzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: On my way to Baines's house!!
Posts: 3,328
 
Garage
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dag545 View Post
I have a 95 Mustang GT. I put in a F303 cam, stock heads worked, ported and polished on exhaust side only,stock size valves,push rods, lifters exc, 1.6 rollers, GT40 upper an lower intake, stock throttle body, 75 mm mass air, 19 pound injectors, smog an ac delete, cold air kit, BBK equal length shorty headers, 2 1/2'' exhaust. O yea stock pistons, rods, crank. That is what is done with the motor for right now. yes he has done stangs from what people say. i plan on keeping it mild for right now untill i do the bottom end.
Ok If you tell him what you just typed then its all good. Hopefully you did not pay much for the headwork.. Not worth it to even touch those things IMO.

Rotating The Earth 1320 Feet At A Time!!

Today, I found out that when I masturbate at night while watching internet porn I cast a huge shadow on the curtain and the entire street is able to see it.
Stangzilla is offline  
post #10 of 14 Old December 27th, 2007, 12:27 AM
MM Fanatic
 
95StangMX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Posts: 3,245
         
iTrader: 0 reviews
+1 and like other said also dont throw away the money on a tune right now you said your mass air is callibrated for cai and 19's so the tune isnt gonna do much but cost you money right now....kinda a waste on the porting too especially since its just on the exhaust side but you probably could have bought a set of gt 40 heads (used) for about what they charged you for yours....just my opinion I have no idea what they charged.. good luck
95StangMX is offline  
post #11 of 14 Old December 27th, 2007, 10:33 AM
MM Fanatic
 
ujslost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Albertville, AL
Posts: 3,921
Blog Entries: 1
   
iTrader: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ujslost
I agree, the 5.0 computers are pretty good without a tune.Ive seen 5.0s in the 11s without a tune. Now the 4.6 on the other hand well they need alot of tuning when modding.

1986 Mustang GT t-top time piece!
ujslost is offline  
post #12 of 14 Old December 27th, 2007, 12:59 PM Thread Starter
Regular
 
dag545's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 102
 
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ujslost View Post
I agree, the 5.0 computers are pretty good without a tune.Ive seen 5.0s in the 11s without a tune. Now the 4.6 on the other hand well they need alot of tuning when modding.
The idle is all messed up. It will run for a minute until the computer kicks in, then i haft to gas it to keep it runing. Thats also with the stock mass air. when my aftermarket one is on, it wont idle at all. To me the air/fuel is all messed up i beleve the injectors need to be pulsed out a little more to make up for all that air. What do yall think?
dag545 is offline  
post #13 of 14 Old December 27th, 2007, 02:56 PM
MM Fanatic
 
95StangMX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Posts: 3,245
         
iTrader: 0 reviews
you have a different cam right? could be too much cam for as little of mods that you have....not sure
95StangMX is offline  
post #14 of 14 Old December 27th, 2007, 04:39 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,027
 
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dag545 View Post
The idle is all messed up. It will run for a minute until the computer kicks in, then i haft to gas it to keep it runing. Thats also with the stock mass air. when my aftermarket one is on, it wont idle at all. To me the air/fuel is all messed up i beleve the injectors need to be pulsed out a little more to make up for all that air. What do yall think?
Check for Codes. you should have no trouble getting that thing to idle right. the o2s should help the ECM determine the right pulsewidths.

89 GT t5 3.73
www.my5oh.com/
TENGRAM is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



  LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/5-0-mustangs/48165-95-mustang-head-specs.html
Posted By For Type Date
E7 Heads Specs This thread Refback January 3rd, 2013 06:44 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome