Modded Mustang Forums banner

302 heads?

719 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Young Rand 
#1 ·
So, I've slowly been working on my old fox over the last couple of years and with in the last year have really got on the build...swapping the car back from auto to manual, new paint and wheels, fixing some electrical concerns and now I'm at the point where I've torn my engine apart and doing some top end work. I've been searching and looking at a bunch of type of heads to go with on my build. My current setup is kinda old as im running a carb, old duraspark igntion system, and a stock 5.0 block. I'm not trying to make huge out of the park numbers with the build. Just something I can ride around in as my daily driver but can still take to the drag strip if I wanted to. I'm keeping the car carb'd and buying new lifters, rocker arms, push rods, ect. And wanting to go with an F303 cam, probably gonna go with a bigger radiator with electric fans if I do go aluminum heads and probably an msd ignition system as well. I've done a lot of research before making this post and saw a lot of guys like the trick flow heads on these sbf's and just really wanted to know some other people's opinions on what they think I should go with. Thanks in advance!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.