Looking For A Fox Body. Will Trade
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > Mustang Forums > 5.0 Mustangs

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old October 22nd, 2006, 08:51 PM   #1

vipereater86 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vipereater86

Looking For A Fox Body. Will Trade

im looking for and fox body mustang doesnt matter what model i just want one between 87-93, im willing to trade my bike for it. i have a 1997 yamaha yzf-600R, i have had a few mods to it, its been jetted and piped with a D&D pipe, and the swingarm has been extended 8 inches, if u know anyone interested let me know. thanks
P.S. if u have any pics of your cars u can email them to metalmullisha2369@yahoo.com
i also have two pics of the bike so if u want to see them just let me know. i have also uploaded a photo on member's photos in the album section
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 22nd, 2006, 09:13 PM   #2
Banned

Tony_90fox has a spectacular aura aboutTony_90fox has a spectacular aura aboutTony_90fox has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Tony_90fox

i have a 89 roller that is wrecked in the front. well it is more than a roller, but is missing alot of parts. hit me up if your interested.
Old October 22nd, 2006, 10:16 PM   #3
Regular

1990 foxbody
14.8@98mph

5.0guy is on a distinguished road

hey there i am new to this forum and seen your add and have been thinking about getting another bike so if you like i mught be interested in trading my 90' hatchback if you would like e-mail me at sean_carson@bellsouth.net. and if you could e-mail some pics of the bike.

thank you ,sean
Old October 23rd, 2006, 03:05 AM   #4
MM Fanatic

2001 Mustang GT

rednsilver91 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rednsilver91 Send a message via MSN to rednsilver91

Re: Looking For A Fox Body. Will Trade

Originally Posted by vipereater86
im looking for and fox body mustang doesnt matter what model i just want one between 87-93, im willing to trade my bike for it. i have a 1997 yamaha yzf-600R, i have had a few mods to it, its been jetted and piped with a D&D pipe, and the swingarm has been extended 8 inches, if u know anyone interested let me know. thanks
would you still be interested if the tranny needs to be replaced? i have a 91 5.0 foxbody.. i'm getting a tranny to put in it but i would definately trade it for a bike!! do you have pictures of the bike?

8t6 + Red = Cooler than you!
Official MM Zeppelineers - Founding Member
Proud Member of Los Latinos Unidos de Modded Mustangs
MM Hottie Club Member
Old October 23rd, 2006, 03:19 AM   #5

bishop is on a distinguished road

lookin for a fox body

I have a 87 GT body also a 86 GT both in excellent condition. I build custom high performance mustangs so i have tons of parts. Maybe we can do some business. Give me a call (505)203-7913 J. Bishop
Old October 23rd, 2006, 08:48 PM   #6

1990 HATCH
12.56@118

Mikes88 is on a distinguished road

I have a 90 hatch back. Not in the best condition. Hatch and passenger door are green, missing driver ground effect, motor doesn't run. I have tons of extra parts, even motors around. Fill free letting me know. You can email me at( humans@tconl.com ). any time thank you.
Old October 24th, 2006, 12:31 PM   #7
Enthusiast

OTreborO is on a distinguished road

Re: Looking For A Fox Body. Will Trade

Originally Posted by rednsilver91
Originally Posted by vipereater86
would you still be interested if the tranny needs to be replaced? i have a 91 5.0 foxbody.. i'm getting a tranny to put in it but i would definately trade it for a bike!! do you have pictures of the bike?
A girl that likes bikes and Mustangs?

Uhhhh, will you marry me :-)

Just got to get rid of the current one first, ok LOL
Old October 24th, 2006, 12:43 PM   #8
Banned

Tony_90fox has a spectacular aura aboutTony_90fox has a spectacular aura aboutTony_90fox has a spectacular aura about

hmmm, i thought rednsilver was a guy. My bad, are you planning buying my tranny, and then selling that mustang, or just selling it with a bad tranny?
Old October 24th, 2006, 12:48 PM   #9
Banned

sorry for callin you "man" all the time. I guess your avatar and mustang sign makes a little bit of sense now. You called me bro, i just thought a guy would say that. sorry if i offended you by saying man all the time.
Old October 24th, 2006, 02:51 PM   #10
MM Fanatic

2001 Mustang GT

Originally Posted by Tony_90fox
hmmm, i thought rednsilver was a guy. My bad, are you planning buying my tranny, and then selling that mustang, or just selling it with a bad tranny?
LoL it's ok.. i call everyone bro.. sorry or throwing you off i'm not offended anyway! lol butyeah i'm still looking to get that tranny if i trade it for the bike i will trade it with a working tranny at least lol

and yes OTreborO, i'm a girl that likes mustangs and bikes.. but no, i won't marry you! lol jk jk

MM Hottie Club Member
Old October 24th, 2006, 03:14 PM   #11
Banned

cool, i just wanted to tell you that i felt bad. anyway, have you found anything about shipping. that one quote was outrageous. Just let me know when you get a quote and send the money, and i will have the tranny shipped out asap.
Old October 24th, 2006, 03:18 PM   #12
MM Fanatic

2001 Mustang GT

not yet.. today is my day off and i already went to all my classes so i'm gonna start looking just now.. but i have to buy crickets feed my lizard first.. lol he's hungry and just as important as my mustang fetish.. lol

MM Hottie Club Member
Old October 24th, 2006, 04:01 PM   #13
Banned

haha, like i said, it will be a few weekends til i can take it out because i am in college and the car is two hours away. i am thinking about going home not this weekend but the next. need to get the exhaust off of the car anyway. Lizard huh, pretty cool! But not near as cool as these ponies.
Old October 24th, 2006, 04:15 PM   #14
MM Fanatic

2001 Mustang GT

yeah tell me about it, i'm in college too and i never have spare time between classes and work.. lol its ok bro just take your time, i don't get paid til the 2nd anyway.. lol i'm calling around for some quotes but so far no luck.. yeah my lizard is pretty cool... he's a horny lizard.. ha ha but you are right, he's def not as cool as ponies!! lol oh the zip you wanted me to use was 47112, right?? that's where you are going to ship it from?

MM Hottie Club Member
Old October 24th, 2006, 05:09 PM   #15
Banned

yeah thats right, its in Indiana
Old October 25th, 2006, 08:33 AM   #16
Enthusiast

OTreborO is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by rednsilver91
Originally Posted by Tony_90fox
LoL it's ok.. i call everyone bro.. sorry or throwing you off i'm not offended anyway! lol butyeah i'm still looking to get that tranny if i trade it for the bike i will trade it with a working tranny at least lol

and yes OTreborO, i'm a girl that likes mustangs and bikes.. but no, i won't marry you! lol jk jk
Oh well, my heart is broke again. I heard 3rd time was the charm, so I was hoping my next marraige would be the last.

Thanks Bro LOL
Old October 27th, 2006, 01:52 PM   #17

vipereater86 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vipereater86

well my search hasnt ended please let me know if u know anything. thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Threads Similar to: Looking For A Fox Body. Will Trade
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trade lol MustanG_guy17 The Clubhouse 20 October 29th, 2007 09:16 PM
trade?????? camer 96 - 98 2 January 3rd, 2007 11:11 AM
will a 94' to 98' body style rear end fit under a fox body frankenstein 5.0 Mustangs 3 July 13th, 2006 09:53 PM