Modded Mustang Forums banner

Throttle Body Spacer....

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  rwk3072 
#1 ·
Is a throttle body spacer worth the 80-100 bux? You supposodly gain 5-10 horse out of it...but you never know....

#3 ·
alright, thats y i asked before i bought. Then what are some cheap upgrades....not necessarily cheap, but i have intake and exhaust work done. And if plans work i should be gettin some eibach sporlines. And in like two weeks im gettin Accel spark plug wires...racing series.

#6 ·
I'd agree with the dude regarding some PI heads, should net about 35 hp... However, I must caution you on swapping, I am in the mist of this very project as we speak, requires all but pulling the motor. Front cover removal requires oil pan removal, requires raising motor, so on and so forth. Also requires new 99- up intake. Major pain, hope it's all worth it. Final caution on this would be knowing your block (Windsor or Romeo) as the bolt pattern for valve covers are different.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.