OK guys I'm building a teskid block for my 96 gt and was wondering a couple things:
1. Will my stock transmission work
2. What do I need to do to get the COPS to work with my stock harness
3. Will my harness even work Lol( just thought of that)
4. Who do you recommend for forged internals
I'll probably have more questions at a later time.
Sent from my XT901
CAI, pypes o/r x-pipe, Magnaflow Magnapack mufflers and 3.73s to come
1. Yes, assuming the block is from a rwd vehicle and not the few that came fwd (to my knowledge)
2. Im not sure, but you can also easily get your coil packs working with it. I think the brackets should move right over. I do know there's a way, though.
3. Assuming you're staying 2v, you should be fine. If you're going 4v, there are some extensions you have to make, but other than that, it will work.
4. I have no input here.