Modded Mustang Forums banner

fuel injector ?

1K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  331n2o66stang 
#1 ·
ok i got a 97 mustang gt 4.6 with a few bolt ons...75mm tb,100cfm over stock pelenum,90mm lighting maf,cai,ud pulleys,pi cams and intake swap,ad fuel press reg.,tb,and pel. spacers,100hp dry shot of juice,sniper tune,x pipe no cats,1 chamber flows,4.10's,and long tubes soon...thats about it ..my question is about 42lb injectors with this set up...i know there to big...but being i have the juice and the injectors would it be ok to run the 42lbers on my lil 4.6 and not fukk up anything...some people say ya can run them cause the computer only feeds the engine what fuel it needs ,? ,and some say they'll wash out ya cyl. in no time?id use my stock injectors but when i did the pi swap i had 4 of there caps to break on me & i have the 42lbs ?...i can calibrate the injectors with my sniper interface...unless i dont have to being its a 90mm maf meter i have?...idk any feed back would be great...thanks

#9 ·
a/f gauge?...so in the sniper interface ...it will let me change the fuel trims...you think i'll have to mess with that or just calibrate the injectors?...also i have an a/f ratio gauge hooked up in my car....but the damn thing goes crazy...well really it holds steady when i get on it...but crusieing that mug is all up and down...?..them wideband a/f gauges are to damn high...id love to have 1 of those...well thanks for your input also war

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.