Changing Heater Core on 96-98 Mustang
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > Mustang Forums > Modular Mustangs > 96 - 98

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack (89) Thread Tools
Old November 18th, 2007, 05:33 PM   73 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1
MM Fanatic

ujslost has a spectacular aura aboutujslost has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to ujslost

Changing Heater Core on 96-98 Mustang

This is my personal experience only. Your may differant from vehicle to vehicle. This is just a generalization of changing the heater core on the 96-98 mustang gt. I would think the 94,95 & 99-04 would be very similar if not the same. I have included picture for the areas I think deserve the most attention. Any process of the removal not pictured should be pretty simple and easy to figure out on your own. You WILL have to evacuate the Air Conditioning system.

Here is a list of tools I used.
Small cordless drill w/ 1/4 socket adapter.
Deep and shallow set of 1/4 inch metric sockets.
Flathead screw drive and Pry bar
1/4 inch swivel and extensions
Hose clamp pliers
AC line and or fuel line disconnect tools (2 differant sizes)
2 Gallons of Antifreeze/Coolant (Green)
1 New Heater core.

1. Evacuate the air conditioning system.

2. Remove negative battery post.

3. Start off by removing the shifter knob,boot and bezel and shifter handle. I suggest that you even remove the shifter if possible. This will give you more room to move the dash towards the seats.

4. Remove the bezel that surrounds the stereo, hvac controls and center vent registers. No need to remove the stereo or cd player from this bezel, just unplug all the connectors from the back of them.

5. Remove the center console. There are 2 bolts inside the console that hold it to the floor boards, and then there are 2 where you removed the shifter bezel that screws the console to the dash. For ease of removal and installation I suggest to put the E-brake in its highest postion you can get it this will ease getting the ebrake boot off.

6. Remove the plastic piece of the dash located just below the steering wheel, it has 2 8mm bolts at the bottom and gently pry it off from its retaining tabs on the upper section. Behind this is another metal piece it has a few 8mm bolts holding it in also. Remove it.

7. Remove the door sill plates and the kick panels from both passenger and driver's side of the car. These pretty much pop out.

8. On the passenger side you have a few wire connectors that need disconnected. Including the blower motor. Here is a picture of the passenger side. Drivers side is similar although there is one connector that has a 10mm bolt holding it together, just unscrew that bolt.

9. Working under the steering column. Located on the left of the column there is your ignition switch harness, it has a 7mm bolt that holds it in. Remove harness. Located on the right side of the steering column there are 3 wire connectors secured to a piece of metal. Unplug all 3. Then look towards the firewall and up on the trans tunnel. You see the blue box? (Located behind the carpet pull carpet down out of the way) That is your airbag module, there are 2 connectors going into it. Disconnect those and remove both of the green 8mm bolts.

10. After you have the carpet pulled down from around the trans tunnel, you will see on the drivers side 2 green 8mm bolts which you should have removed in the previous step. Look just right of those and see the 3 gold colored 8mm bolts with huge washers on them. Remove those also. This step is the same on the passenger side except there is only 1 green 8mm bolt and the gold bolts are located to the left of the green bolt (towards the rear of the car).

11.Working in the drivers floor board. look under the steering column and find the 4 nuts that hold it up. Remove the 4 nuts. I believe they are 13mm. (13mm deepwell socket is handy here with an extension) Let the steering column down easily. When you have it down enough that you can see the top of the column, you will notice a wire connector there, disconnect it.

12. Working in the passenger side floor board. Look where you disconnected those wiring plugs. There is an 8mm bolt take that out. Then let your glove box down where you can see behind it. Look just above where you took the 8mm bolt out, but behind the dash hidden. There is another 8mm bolt. Remove it also. Here is a pic of the lower 8mm bolt. You will see the hidden one once you pull the glove box down.

13. Working in the drivers floor board. On this side your gonna pretty much do what you just done on the passenger side with a few exceptions. The lower bolt has a 15mm nut on it, remove it. and Look above that one hidden behind the dash, there is another 8mm bolt. Remove it. You might need a 6 inch 1/4 inch extension for this one.

14.Working under the hood on the passenger side. Place drain pan under car where your going to disconnect the heater hoses from the heater core. Disconnect heater hoses. (Replace hose clamps with new ones when reinstalling). Using your fuel line/AC disconnect tools disconnect the evaporator core lines, and the line on the dryer (3 connections total)
Here is a picture of the area your working in afterwards.

15. Remove this vaccum line.

16. Notice the bracket that the dryer is in. There is a 10mm nut on the front of the bracket, remove that nut and the remove the dryer and set it aside. Now you can see there are 2 10mm nuts holding that bracket to the firewall, remove these and set bracket aside. Where you removed the bracket you should see 2 studs sticking out of the firewall still. Remove the one on the left. Then using an 11mm socket remove the nut on the stud located to the right and under the heater core hoses. This stud will not come out it is part of the evaporator core box. Just remove the 11mm nut as shown.

17. Working inside vehicle. Using a prybar or flat head screw driver pry the defrost vent register out of place. You will see 3 8mm bolts located where you removed the register. Remove these bolts. Your dash should now be fully unbolted.

18. Using a friend. Both persons located on each side of the dash. Lift the dash upwards and pull it back in sorta a rolling motion. Setting it as far back as possible on the seats. Mainly on the passenger side since this is where you will be spending the rest of your time. Becareful not to pull anywires or vaccum hoses. Your dash should now look like this.

19. Disconnect this vaccum connection. To keep from tearing it up and give you alittle more room to work behind the dash.

20. There you have finally gotten to that damn box that holds your leaking heater core! Now you have to either get it out or back off the firewall enough to get the heater core out.

21. No you see 2 rusty brackets that hold the evaporator/heatercore box to the firewall from the inside. These are held on by 10mm bolts. Remove these.

22. Now work the box back off the firewall as far as possible. I couldnt get mine back but about 4 or 5 inches on the passenger side. For some reason I couldnt get the driverside to move back much at all.

23. See in the picture the 2 screws that are highlighted. 2-10mm Bolts. Remove these.

24. Now that you have those 2 bolts out use a pry bar and pry up on the plastic cover that you just unbolted until you can reach in and pull the heater core out. If you dont have enough room. Work the evaorator core box back of the firewall alittle further.

.Replace with new heater core! Installation is reverse of removal!!!
Refill with proper ammount of coolant and water mixture, and recharge AC system.
Good Luck and be patient its not that bad.

Last edited by Drgnracin72; November 21st, 2007 at 01:39 PM.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 18th, 2007, 06:09 PM   #2
Mustangs optional

1970 Boss 302

8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute

Nice Udge see it still hasnet got any easyier
Old November 18th, 2007, 06:43 PM   #3
Hardcore Enthusiast

Casper98GT will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Casper98GT Send a message via Yahoo to Casper98GT
Thumbs up

Good job

Good job John. I say "sticky" this shit, the dude worked hard on this writeup.
2009 Toyota Camry SE DD

Ex:Toyota/Ford tech
Marine Machinery Technician, Department of Defense.

Old November 18th, 2007, 07:41 PM   #4
Proud American

1996 Mustang GT

MustangMatt96GT is a splendid one to beholdMustangMatt96GT is a splendid one to beholdMustangMatt96GT is a splendid one to beholdMustangMatt96GT is a splendid one to beholdMustangMatt96GT is a splendid one to beholdMustangMatt96GT is a splendid one to beholdMustangMatt96GT is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MustangMatt96GT

Good work! ANd I say Stickey Aswell!

I just hope i dont have to do that one anytime soon!

BTW great Pictures!

1996 Mustang GT - Racecar
1995 Mustang GT - Daily Driver
Special Thanks to:
PoorMan Motorsports Full Parts Supply
MIA Motorsports For any Chassis Related Work or Drag Wings

25.3 SFI Chassis Build

Never Lift Racecars
Old November 18th, 2007, 07:55 PM   #5
MM Fanatic

Thanks guys I appreciate it. I was really dreading doing the heatercore. It wasnt as bad as I thought it would be though. Had it all tore apart in about 2 hours last night, then got the AC removal tools out this morning at 8:30 and had the majority of it back in by 10:30. I flushed the overflow/fill tank and bypassed the new heater core, and flushed the system out with water a few times before I connected it back to the new heater core. That way I could keep all that crap out of the new core.
Old November 18th, 2007, 07:56 PM   #6
MM Fanatic

2002 Mustang GT
11.47@120.58

mdvaldosta will become famous soon enough

Portable Heater

That... looked like a b*tch. Nice write-up, no doubt. +Rep to you.

Personally, that's such difficult work maybe I'd install a portable heater under the seat or something instead
Old November 18th, 2007, 07:58 PM   #7
Proud American

1996 Mustang GT

MustangMatt96GT is a splendid one to beholdMustangMatt96GT is a splendid one to beholdMustangMatt96GT is a splendid one to beholdMustangMatt96GT is a splendid one to beholdMustangMatt96GT is a splendid one to beholdMustangMatt96GT is a splendid one to beholdMustangMatt96GT is a splendid one to behold

No sticky Joe?

Special Thanks to:

25.3 SFI Chassis Build

Never Lift Racecars
Old November 18th, 2007, 11:00 PM   #8
Enthusiast

EVO 8 @ 29psi

k2boarder3187 is on a distinguished road

sticky this shittttt

524whp @25psi on straight pump gas.
640whp@33psi Pump+meth
Race gas number soon.
TheShopCt.com
Old November 18th, 2007, 11:20 PM   #9
MM elder

Dennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant future

yea nice wirte up i say sticky and if i ever have to do this im comming over to your place with some free beer and maybe a hooker as a bribe

Originally Posted by mcqueen View Post
I can shit a human sized target at 15 feet
Old November 18th, 2007, 11:53 PM   #10
MM Fanatic

bring it on man
Old November 18th, 2007, 11:55 PM   #11
MM Fanatic

oh yeah thanks for the reputation JOE.
Anyone who liked the write up click on my scales under my name and leave rep for me.
Old November 19th, 2007, 12:42 AM   #12
The Hammer

Millenium Falcon
"Lived the Dream, Created the Reality, Basking in my Awesomeness"

G.T. Rags has a reputation beyond reputeG.T. Rags has a reputation beyond reputeG.T. Rags has a reputation beyond reputeG.T. Rags has a reputation beyond reputeG.T. Rags has a reputation beyond reputeG.T. Rags has a reputation beyond reputeG.T. Rags has a reputation beyond reputeG.T. Rags has a reputation beyond reputeG.T. Rags has a reputation beyond reputeG.T. Rags has a reputation beyond reputeG.T. Rags has a reputation beyond repute

this needs to be a sticky.........

bump it to death until it is

Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
I would eat the peanuts out of her shit

Car Salesman Club - The Hammer
ModdedMustangs Conspiracy Group: President
Old November 19th, 2007, 01:02 AM   #13
Proud American

1996 Mustang GT

Stickey!

I have PM about it already!

And Rags, get that purple car off of there, and show the DFG one!

Special Thanks to:

25.3 SFI Chassis Build

Never Lift Racecars
Old November 21st, 2007, 01:01 AM   #14
MM Fanatic

bump
Old November 21st, 2007, 01:02 AM   #15
Proud American

1996 Mustang GT

STICKEY THIS!!

another PM sent to authority!

Special Thanks to:

25.3 SFI Chassis Build

Never Lift Racecars
Old November 21st, 2007, 01:04 AM   #16
Enthusiast

1996 mustang gt

gtdan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gtdan

bump
Old November 21st, 2007, 01:28 AM   #17
MM Fanatic

STICKY PLEASE! The ppl asked for it, and they got the write up, now they want a sticky. Help us out here mods.
Old November 21st, 2007, 01:36 AM   #18
Proud American

1996 Mustang GT

I dont even know who the 96-98 mods are, but sometimes i think we need a permenate one.

Special Thanks to:

25.3 SFI Chassis Build

Never Lift Racecars
Old November 21st, 2007, 05:13 AM   #19
The Hammer

Millenium Falcon
"Lived the Dream, Created the Reality, Basking in my Awesomeness"

G.T. Rags has a reputation beyond reputeG.T. Rags has a reputation beyond reputeG.T. Rags has a reputation beyond reputeG.T. Rags has a reputation beyond reputeG.T. Rags has a reputation beyond reputeG.T. Rags has a reputation beyond reputeG.T. Rags has a reputation beyond reputeG.T. Rags has a reputation beyond reputeG.T. Rags has a reputation beyond reputeG.T. Rags has a reputation beyond reputeG.T. Rags has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MustangMatt96GT View Post
Stickey!

I have PM about it already!

And Rags, get that purple car off of there, and show the DFG one!
its not purple, its dark satin green......

my car is right next to it BTW

Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
I would eat the peanuts out of her shit

Car Salesman Club - The Hammer
ModdedMustangs Conspiracy Group: President
Old November 21st, 2007, 05:34 AM   #20
It's called a buggy

2021 Mustang V15
Quad Turbo with nawz

BWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond repute

awesome write up man

'89 LX 5.0
'90 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'97 Cobra

2001 Cobra For Sale
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/96-98/43073-changing-heater-core-96-98-mustang.html
Posted By For Type Date
Og?oszenia Cz?stochowa - Og?oszenia Cz?stochowa This thread Refback September 7th, 2014 08:22 PM
Og?oszenia za darmo Cz?stochowa - Og?oszenia Cz?stochowa This thread Refback September 7th, 2014 08:21 PM
Og?oszenia za darmo Cz?stochowa - Og?oszenia Cz?stochowa This thread Refback September 7th, 2014 08:21 PM
Serwis z og?oszeniami Cz?stochowa - Og?oszenia Cz?stochowa This thread Refback September 7th, 2014 08:21 PM
Serwis z og?oszeniami Cz?stochowa - Og?oszenia Cz?stochowa This thread Refback September 7th, 2014 08:21 PM
Serwis z og?oszeniami Cz?stochowa - Og?oszenia Cz?stochowa This thread Refback September 7th, 2014 08:19 PM
Serwis z og?oszeniami Cz?stochowa - Og?oszenia Cz?stochowa This thread Refback September 7th, 2014 08:19 PM
Darmowe Og?oszenia Cz?stochowa - Og?oszenia Cz?stochowa This thread Refback September 7th, 2014 08:19 PM
Portal og?osze? Cz?stochowa - Og?oszenia Cz?stochowa This thread Refback September 7th, 2014 08:18 PM
Serwis z og?oszeniami Cz?stochowa - Og?oszenia Cz?stochowa This thread Refback September 7th, 2014 08:17 PM
Portal og?osze? Cz?stochowa - Og?oszenia Cz?stochowa This thread Refback September 7th, 2014 08:17 PM
Serwis z og?oszeniami Cz?stochowa - Og?oszenia Cz?stochowa This thread Refback September 7th, 2014 08:16 PM
Darmowe Og?oszenia Cz?stochowa - Og?oszenia Cz?stochowa This thread Refback September 7th, 2014 08:16 PM
Darmowe Og?oszenia Cz?stochowa - Og?oszenia Cz?stochowa This thread Refback September 7th, 2014 08:15 PM
?????? ???????? - ???????? 2 - ??? ????????? - Russian Mustang Club This thread Refback May 21st, 2014 02:19 PM
How-To: The Compilation - V6Mustang.com This thread Refback December 25th, 2013 05:32 PM
Heater Core - V6Mustang.com This thread Refback November 18th, 2013 02:59 AM
Heater Core R and R This thread Refback October 23rd, 2013 07:45 PM
Heater Core R and R This thread Refback October 23rd, 2013 10:13 AM
Heater Core R and R This thread Refback October 23rd, 2013 10:11 AM
Heater Core | 3.7Mustang.com This thread Refback September 26th, 2013 11:50 AM
?????????? - ???????? 3 - ??? ????????? - Russian Mustang Club This thread Refback September 18th, 2013 01:53 PM
fallo en circuito de agua en ford mustang 2001 This thread Refback September 16th, 2013 01:23 PM
How-To: The Compilation This thread Refback February 28th, 2013 03:16 PM
How-To: The Compilation This thread Refback February 13th, 2013 11:25 PM
Heater Core This thread Refback January 18th, 2013 02:14 AM
Heater Core Install? This thread Pingback December 18th, 2012 02:52 PM
Wut da fuq This thread Refback December 13th, 2012 02:01 AM
Untitled document This thread Refback December 5th, 2012 10:02 PM
over heating problem.suspect=HEATER CORE? This thread Refback October 2nd, 2012 05:46 PM
Roush Mustang Links This thread Refback September 27th, 2012 11:33 PM
heavy duty heater core 1988 mustang gt - Info.com This thread Refback September 24th, 2012 11:44 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback August 1st, 2012 07:18 AM
Heater core replacement This thread Refback April 10th, 2012 01:21 AM
Strav's blog This thread Refback November 23rd, 2011 02:24 AM
Coolant Leak in '02 GT - MustangForums.com This thread Refback November 1st, 2011 11:25 PM
A/C water leaking into passenger floor This thread Refback July 3rd, 2011 12:33 PM
bad news on the cobra - SVTPerformance This thread Pingback April 25th, 2011 10:29 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback March 27th, 2011 02:48 AM
Heater core replacement This thread Refback January 31st, 2011 11:27 PM
over heating problem.suspect=HEATER CORE? This thread Refback January 13th, 2011 10:01 PM
mosheldon's Network on Delicious This thread Refback November 24th, 2010 08:54 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback August 10th, 2010 03:19 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback August 10th, 2010 11:37 AM
Untitled document This thread Refback August 10th, 2010 09:42 AM
Replacing Heater Core - Ford Mustang Forums This thread Refback July 10th, 2010 03:23 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback June 17th, 2010 06:40 AM
Untitled document This thread Refback April 11th, 2010 09:46 PM
1997 Ford Mustang Heater Core Removal - Kosmix : Reference, Videos, Images, News, Shopping and more... This thread Refback March 21st, 2010 10:58 AM
Heater Core Leak, How Hard To Change? 2000 Mustang GT - Ford Mustang Forums This thread Refback March 19th, 2010 10:39 PM
Heater Core Leak, How Hard To Change?? - Ford Mustang Forums This thread Refback March 8th, 2010 10:04 PM
1999 Mustang GT. Need help removing my heater core. - Ford Mustang Forums This thread Refback January 20th, 2010 11:33 PM
Need help removing my heater core. - Ford Mustang Forums This thread Refback December 30th, 2009 09:02 PM
Change Heater Core In 1988 Ford Mustang - Kosmix : Reference, Videos, Images, News, Shopping and more... This thread Refback December 30th, 2009 02:50 PM
Bypassing Heater Core - SVTPerformance This thread Refback December 7th, 2009 11:32 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback October 19th, 2009 02:13 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback October 19th, 2009 05:17 AM
Untitled document This thread Refback October 19th, 2009 05:09 AM
Untitled document This thread Refback October 19th, 2009 05:03 AM
Untitled document This thread Refback October 19th, 2009 05:02 AM
Untitled document This thread Refback October 19th, 2009 04:47 AM
Rochester DSM - View topic - WANTED- A.S.A.P. someone to install heat core This thread Refback January 14th, 2009 11:35 PM
Rochester DSM - View topic - WANTED- A.S.A.P. someone to install heat core This thread Refback January 14th, 2009 03:35 PM
Heater Core - 3.8 Mustang Message Board This thread Refback November 21st, 2008 07:35 PM
Heater Core - 3.8 Mustang Message Board This thread Refback November 21st, 2008 11:23 AM
Heater Core - 3.8 Mustang Message Board This thread Refback November 21st, 2008 01:17 AM
Heater Core - 3.8 Mustang Message Board This thread Refback November 21st, 2008 12:37 AM
Heater core replacement - 3.8 Mustang Message Board This thread Refback November 19th, 2008 02:19 PM
weird smell from heater - Vancouver Mustangs This thread Refback November 11th, 2008 04:42 AM
Changing Heater Core on 96-98 Mustang This thread Refback November 5th, 2008 11:11 PM
weird smell from heater - Vancouver Mustangs This thread Refback October 31st, 2008 11:46 PM
weird smell from heater - Vancouver Mustangs This thread Refback October 31st, 2008 11:25 PM
weird smell from heater - Vancouver Mustangs This thread Refback October 31st, 2008 11:17 PM
weird smell from heater - Vancouver Mustangs This thread Refback October 31st, 2008 11:15 PM
weird smell from heater - Vancouver Mustangs This thread Refback October 31st, 2008 10:51 PM
weird smell from heater - Vancouver Mustangs This thread Refback October 31st, 2008 10:49 PM
over heating problem.suspect=HEATER CORE? - 3.8 Mustang Message Board This thread Refback September 30th, 2008 04:35 PM
Heater core replacement - 3.8 Mustang Message Board This thread Refback September 29th, 2008 10:09 PM
Heater core replacement - 3.8 Mustang Message Board This thread Refback August 27th, 2008 10:31 AM
over heating problem.suspect=HEATER CORE? - 3.8 Mustang Message Board This thread Refback August 22nd, 2008 01:19 AM
over heating problem.suspect=HEATER CORE? - 3.8 Mustang Message Board This thread Refback August 20th, 2008 02:27 PM
over heating problem.suspect=HEATER CORE? - 3.8 Mustang Message Board This thread Refback August 20th, 2008 08:13 AM
Heater core replacement - 3.8 Mustang Message Board This thread Refback August 20th, 2008 04:44 AM
Heater core replacement - 3.8 Mustang Message Board This thread Refback August 19th, 2008 06:01 PM
A/C water leaking into passenger floor - 3.8 Mustang Message Board This thread Refback July 1st, 2008 09:50 AM
A/C water leaking into passenger floor - 3.8 Mustang Message Board This thread Refback July 1st, 2008 09:38 AM
A/C water leaking into passenger floor - 3.8 Mustang Message Board This thread Refback June 30th, 2008 03:43 PM
A/C water leaking into passenger floor - 3.8 Mustang Message Board This thread Refback June 30th, 2008 10:21 AM

Threads Similar to: Changing Heater Core on 96-98 Mustang
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Heater Core! ujslost 96 - 98 13 November 18th, 2007 07:59 PM
Heater Core gotboost562 5.0 Mustangs 24 September 10th, 2007 12:06 AM
1988 Mustang GT Convertible Heater Core ridebmxfbm 5.0 Mustangs 5 February 16th, 2007 04:27 PM
heater core JABES 5.0 Mustangs 6 December 5th, 2006 12:26 PM
heater core zhunter V6 Mustangs 2 March 23rd, 2006 03:22 PM