Modded Mustang Forums banner

Lowered the Mustang - Question about a noise

621 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  97GTMAN 
#1 ·
So I lowered the mustang with the SR lowering springs from AM, replaced the shocks/struts with Koni orange, put spring isolators in, and did new outer tie rods. It seems to do fine, except that I had a rubbing issue on the rear driver side tire with the Nitto Motivo 315's but that's because I had to place a small spacer in there before to stop rubbing the inside, and once lowered it was rubbing the outside. Took the spacer out and now it doesn't rub either place. That was taken care of, but as soon as I get into my car, and start driving I hear a "pop" that only happens once, and it sounds like it is coming from the front passenger side tire. It only happens when I first get in the car and get it moving after it sat. Did anyone else have this problem, or know what it might be? I can't see anything that is causing it but I'm not really sure what to check now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.