Interested in a GMP 1:18 Assembled Diecast 96-98 Mustang GT / Cobra?
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > Mustang Forums > Modular Mustangs > 96 - 98

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old August 15th, 2008, 11:28 PM   #1
Regular

1997 Mustang Cobra Conv

CobraVert97 is on a distinguished road
Question

Interested in a GMP 1:18 Assembled Diecast 96-98 Mustang GT / Cobra?

Ok, there is NO quality assembled diecast model for our model years. The only one I am aware of is a MotorMax 1:24 (which I have) that unfortunately is of inferior quality. So I'm starting the below to TRY to convince GMP that there IS a market for our models. Please read the below & if you'd like to help "the cause" and possibly have one in your collection someday, send some emails!
----------------

I called GMP & spoke with customer service (of course you can't speak directly with the people making the decisions!) BUT she said she knew Mustangs are one of their more popular lines & in her experience licensing from Ford is usually the biggest hurdle (other then assessing marketability) She said the best way to get the development team's attention is sending an email via their webpage. And of course the more the better! So I ask you to do the same if you want to get their attention.

So if you want to see 96-98 GT's/Cobra's from GMP let them know using the form below:

GMP Diecast - Contact Form

Or you can send a direct email to the president of GMP, Tom Long, tom@gmpdiecast.com

I will try to post this info on other SN95 forums (svtperformance, corral, modularfords, svtsnake, SCMC, phillystangs, njstangers) if you know anymore, please feel free to copy this & post there. Would be great if we could flood them with a few hundred [LEGITIMATE] emails to let them hear what the consumer is looking for & that no one else has anything comparable available.

If you're not familiar with GMP's products, check out this page with their current Mustangs (especially the new '93 streetfighter with a vortec & gauges, etc...amazing detail) I have several of their models & once you've seen one up close, nothing comes close!
GMP Diecast

Be sure to reply to this thread & let everyone know how much interest there is in this product.
1997 Cobra Conv#1489
3.73's, K&N FIPK2, Steeda TriAx,
Bassani Catted X, Magnaflow Catback
2000 Cobra R 18" wheels

1991 CBR600F2
.http://www.flickr.com/photos/rxsamg/...............................2006 MB AMG E55

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 17th, 2008, 03:10 PM   #2
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2

1997 Saleen S281

97S281 has much to be proud of97S281 has much to be proud of97S281 has much to be proud of97S281 has much to be proud of97S281 has much to be proud of97S281 has much to be proud of97S281 has much to be proud of97S281 has much to be proud of97S281 has much to be proud of97S281 has much to be proud of

done. everybody should fill this out. it takes like two minutes.

MODS IN GARAGE

All SVO'D UP
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 18th, 2008, 03:16 PM   #3
Enthusiast

1996 Ford SVT Cobra
13.36@102

Ryan Paymaster will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Ryan Paymaster Send a message via AIM to Ryan Paymaster Send a message via MSN to Ryan Paymaster Send a message via Yahoo to Ryan Paymaster

Filling this out now. I'd love to see a 96 Cobra made. Hell, I'd take a 95 Cobra R.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Threads Similar to: Interested in a GMP 1:18 Assembled Diecast 96-98 Mustang GT / Cobra?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mustang Cutout; Anyone interested in one? Archy88 Visual 20 June 29th, 2008 06:30 PM
My Diecast Collection ZOOTOXIN The Clubhouse 14 December 4th, 2007 08:27 PM
Anyone Interested in buying an 03 Saleen Mustang # 293? dplax00 99 - 04 5 July 26th, 2007 05:35 PM