Interested in a GMP 1:18 Assembled Diecast 96-98 Mustang GT / Cobra? - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old August 15th, 2008, 11:28 PM Thread Starter
Regular

Question Interested in a GMP 1:18 Assembled Diecast 96-98 Mustang GT / Cobra?

Ok, there is NO quality assembled diecast model for our model years. The only one I am aware of is a MotorMax 1:24 (which I have) that unfortunately is of inferior quality. So I'm starting the below to TRY to convince GMP that there IS a market for our models. Please read the below & if you'd like to help "the cause" and possibly have one in your collection someday, send some emails!
----------------

I called GMP & spoke with customer service (of course you can't speak directly with the people making the decisions!) BUT she said she knew Mustangs are one of their more popular lines & in her experience licensing from Ford is usually the biggest hurdle (other then assessing marketability) She said the best way to get the development team's attention is sending an email via their webpage. And of course the more the better! So I ask you to do the same if you want to get their attention.

So if you want to see 96-98 GT's/Cobra's from GMP let them know using the form below:

GMP Diecast - Contact Form

Or you can send a direct email to the president of GMP, Tom Long, tom@gmpdiecast.com

I will try to post this info on other SN95 forums (svtperformance, corral, modularfords, svtsnake, SCMC, phillystangs, njstangers) if you know anymore, please feel free to copy this & post there. Would be great if we could flood them with a few hundred [LEGITIMATE] emails to let them hear what the consumer is looking for & that no one else has anything comparable available.

If you're not familiar with GMP's products, check out this page with their current Mustangs (especially the new '93 streetfighter with a vortec & gauges, etc...amazing detail) I have several of their models & once you've seen one up close, nothing comes close!
GMP Diecast

Be sure to reply to this thread & let everyone know how much interest there is in this product.

1997 Cobra Conv#1489
3.73's, K&N FIPK2, Steeda TriAx,
Bassani Catted X, Magnaflow Catback
2000 Cobra R 18" wheels

1991 CBR600F2
.http://www.flickr.com/photos/rxsamg/...............................2006 MB AMG E55

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old August 17th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2

done. everybody should fill this out. it takes like two minutes.

MODS IN GARAGE

All SVO'D UP
post #3 of 3 Old August 18th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Enthusiast

Filling this out now. I'd love to see a 96 Cobra made. Hell, I'd take a 95 Cobra R.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page