How To Fix Your Crappy Seatbelt Retractors
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > Mustang Forums > Modular Mustangs > 99 - 04

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack (72) Thread Tools
Old January 9th, 2009, 07:34 PM   72 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1

2003 Grand Cherokee

03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute

How To Fix Your Crappy Seatbelt Retractors

*EDIT* For those that have any doubt on the effect of quality, I can assure you there is none. I hit a patch of black ice on the highway, nosed it into a ditch, and it rolled. The seat belt held up just fine and saved my life. The reason is that you're not messing w/ the mechanism that holds the belt in place during sudden acceleration, you're just adding more tension to the spring.

***** Disclaimer *****
- Do NOT attempt this is you don’t have the balls to potentially ruin your seat belt retractors.
- I did this for myself. This may not be the “correct” way of fixing this but it worked for me.
- Ford loves these STUPID connectors. They are a pain in the ass and located all over this car.

I have my 2003 Mustang GT and like many others, my passenger side seatbelt didn’t retract. Someone would sit in it and it would just hang loosely. It didn’t instill much confidence in the seatbelt and its ability to protect the passenger in the event of a crash. So, I decided to tear it apart and figure out how to fix the problem. Here’s what I did to fix the problem. I apologize in advance for the crappy pictures. They were taken on my phone b/c my camera battery was COMPLETELY dead.

1) You need to remove the rear seat headrest. This is held in by three 5/16” bolts. Once those are removed, it just slides right out.

(Picture shows where the bolts are located. Currently, the seats are down and you’re looking into the trunk. This is the worst picture due to the lighting, sorry.)

2) Next, you need to remove the rear seat. To accomplish this, you first need to remove the bottom half of the seat. Located approximately 12” from each side is a clip that holds the bottom in place. Using a flat screwdriver, push the button on each side and it will release the bottom part of the seat. Pull up and out on the seat and it comes out. This is easiest if done while the seatbacks are up like normal.

(Picture shows the location of the driver’s side clip. Push the button where my finger is. There is one on each side.)

3) Pull the seat back down so you can see into the trunk. You’ll notice that there are 4 of Fords favorite connectors holding the trunk carpet in place. These need to be removed using pliers or whatever method you choose. I had a “fork” shaped tool and they would fit into the slot. Just get them out any way you can.

(This shows just 2 of the connectors on the passenger side of the back seat. As you can see, the seat backs are down.)

4) Now you need to remove the seat back. Located on the bottom corners of the seat are two 11/16” nuts. You need to remove the nuts from the stud to continue. Mine were on fairly tight so put some muscle behind it and they come free. If you use a socket, it will need to be deep well.

(This is a close up of the driver’s side of the rear seatback. Remove this nut and the other one just like it on the other side.)

5) There are two 10mm bolts that hold the top of the seatback to the rest of the car. They are located right above the pull straps that allow you to put the seatbacks down. For now, put the seats back up and remove these two bolts.

(One of the 10mm bolts. Notice the pull strap as a reference to help locate.)

6) The seat is now free to be removed. The bottom might appear to be attacked but it’s just stuck in place. Pull the top straight out and it should free up the bottom. CAREFULLY remove this without ruining your interior or exterior paint. It’s not really heavy but it’s an awkward shape.

7) Now the entire back seat is out and you need to remove the plastic panel that covers the seatbelt retractor. On the side that was adjacent to the seat, there are 3 of Fords favorite connectors. You have to pull the carpet back to see them. Remove these using whatever tool you have.

(These are the three connectors on the passenger side. I’m holding the carpet back to allow better visibility.)

8) Next, remove the two connectors that hold the weather stripping to the panel. I just used a flat screwdriver to carefully pry them out without harming the rubber. These are not the same as the other connectors and are much easier to remove.

(Here, one connector is removed and one is still in place.)

9) Now you will notice that the bottom panel is stuck under the upper panel (the panel around the small window). You will also need to remove the small panel but it’s easy. The first step is to remove the hanger near the ceiling. Pry the cover down and remove the hanger with a Phyllis screwdriver.

(This is the hanger with the cover pried out of the way.)

10) Next remove the seatbelt hanger. Using a screwdriver, pry the cover off and save it for later. It’s just attached by some clips that will let go with some prying force. Holding the hanger in place is a torques bolt that needs to be removed. Since I just graduated college and don’t have a large selection of tools, I didn’t have the proper bit. Instead, I used a hex-wrench and it came out. This was also in pretty tight and some muscle broke it free.

(This is the seatbelt hanger with the cover removed. Note the big bolt holding it in place. I believe it’s a torques bit but I’m no mechanic.)

11) Now you’ll be able to remove the top panel. There are some of Fords favorite connectors holding it in place. You can pull and recover these later or try to remove them with the panel.

(Here is the back side of the top panel. Circled are the two connectors holding the panel in place.)

12) Now you’ll notice the last of Fords favorite connectors holding the bottom panel in place. It’s located just in front of the rear seatbelt. Remove this and you’ll be ready to take the panel off. The panel is also clipped and slid under the door sill. Find the most convenient way to free this. I just used some muscle and got it out. Now the seatbelt retractor is exposed and easily removed.

(This is the final connector holding the bottom panel in place.)

13) Now you’ll notice that you cannot pull the seatbelt out unless the retractor is completely vertical. This is a pain in the butt. You’ll also notice that on one side is a gear and some other plastic pieces. On the other side is the torsion spring that pulls the seatbelt back in.

(Here is the ratchet mechanism. You can figure out how it works but you don’t need to worry about it.)

14) Now, looking at the torsion spring cover (the black cover) you’ll notice that it says “DO NOT REMOVE.” This is because once it’s removed, it will unspring and potentially make your retractor worthless. Like I said in the disclaimer, if you don’t have the balls to possibly destroy your retractor, stop and put your car back together right now!!!

Last edited by 03SonicBoom; March 4th, 2012 at 01:47 PM.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 9th, 2009, 07:34 PM   #2

2003 Grand Cherokee

03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute

15) OK, since you’re still here I’m assuming you have some balls and want to continue. First you need to remove the small cover from the center. This exposes a white piece with a square indent in the center.

(Here is the torsion spring cover on the side of the retractor. I’m using a screwdriver to remove the small cover from the center.)

16) Next, you’ll need to remove the torsion spring case from the retractor. Using a flat screwdriver, wedge it under each of the three prongs and pry it up just enough to free that prong. There are a total of 3 that hold it in place. DO NOT COMPLETELY REMOVE THE TORSION SPRING CASE!!!!

(Here I am prying up one of the prongs. Be careful to avoid the case from coming off the retractor.)

17) Now the tricky part that I wish I knew about when I started. Insert a large flatblade screwdriver into the square that’s visible in the center of the torsion spring. Hold it in place and do NOT allow it to spin. Carefully slide your finger between the case and the retractor and hold the center part into the case. CAREFULLY lift the torsion spring case from the retractor and do not allow it to spin by holding it with your screwdriver and hand.

(This is the front of the torsion spring case. You insert a screwdriver into the square on this side.)

(This is the back side of the torsion spring case. Notice the piece in the center that attaches to the retractor. You want to keep this from spinning or pushing out.)

(This is the side of the seatbelt retractor. That center disk on the torsion spring case connects into the shaft and causes it to retract.)

18) Using your screwdriver and much care, rotate the center disk a few more turns. Rotate it the direction that it does not want to turn. You are tightening the spring and causing it to have more force to pull the seatbelt back in with.

19) Carefully place the torsion spring case back onto the retractor and don’t allow it to spin. This is a tricky process and took me a few tries at first. Once it’s down, use some pliers to push the 3 pins on the torsion spring case back into the retractor.

20) Reinstall the retractor and test it before installing everything. If it works, congratulations and put everything back together. If not, remove it and tighten the spring some more. The problem with these seatbelts isn’t really the torsion spring. It’s a crappy design with the geometry of retractor, hanger, and seat.

** In the event that you accidentally release the spring and it un-spins, you’re not screwed over. This happened to me. After many trial and errors, I re-spun the spring a total of 12 turns and it worked well. It seems very tight but that’s what worked for me. **

Here's two videos of the retractor after it was fixed. The first video is of it working before everything is reinstalled. The second video is after everything is reinstalled and I'm sitting in the passenger seat. Sorry for the crappy videos but I think it gets the point across.
Video 1:

Video 2:

Last edited by 03SonicBoom; November 27th, 2011 at 10:45 PM.
Old January 9th, 2009, 08:17 PM   #3
MM Fanatic

2003 GT

Novanutcase is a splendid one to beholdNovanutcase is a splendid one to beholdNovanutcase is a splendid one to beholdNovanutcase is a splendid one to beholdNovanutcase is a splendid one to beholdNovanutcase is a splendid one to beholdNovanutcase is a splendid one to behold

Not only do you have balls but you have BEACH BALLS! LOL!

Great Write Up! Wish the pics were better but the point is made.

John
SOLD - '03 GT, Max Moto Max Grip Box, Wilwood SL 6 front/DL4 rear Big Brake Kit, Corbeau Seats, MGW Short Shifter, MAC Long Tube Headers/Prochamber mid/ Flowmaster 40, FRPP 4.10, TrickFlow Diff Cover/75mm TB/Plenum, Eaton Posi, Moser 31 spl Axles
Old January 9th, 2009, 09:00 PM   #4
B0B
Boost gets you laid

2001 Mustang GT
12.93@113.7 (on the 18's)

B0B is just really niceB0B is just really niceB0B is just really niceB0B is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to B0B

+ Rep!!!!!!!

04 Mach 1. Whipple 2.3, T56, built motor. build in progress
'01 GT. Just a couple Bolt-ons. 0rwhp 0rwtq.
2003 Rubicon (wheelin rig)
2008 Silverado 4x4 (towin rig/road queen)

2009 KTM 450 XC-W (Brap Brap!)
Old January 9th, 2009, 09:32 PM   #5
:)

01 GT

Imran has much to be proud ofImran has much to be proud ofImran has much to be proud ofImran has much to be proud ofImran has much to be proud ofImran has much to be proud ofImran has much to be proud ofImran has much to be proud ofImran has much to be proud of

I like your cars interior. The black leather looks so nice and new...
Old January 9th, 2009, 09:40 PM   #6
Abyssinian of AX

'02 Saleen
19.34@42.259

Jazzer The Cat has a brilliant futureJazzer The Cat has a brilliant futureJazzer The Cat has a brilliant futureJazzer The Cat has a brilliant futureJazzer The Cat has a brilliant futureJazzer The Cat has a brilliant futureJazzer The Cat has a brilliant futureJazzer The Cat has a brilliant futureJazzer The Cat has a brilliant futureJazzer The Cat has a brilliant futureJazzer The Cat has a brilliant future

Excellent write-up there, pardner

Jazzer The Kitty likes pepes that sport beach balls

Un-Official Suspension Guide | Choosing a new tire | Brakes upgrade ~ Speeding up slowing down | T-3650 ~ T-56 swap | Tire and Wheel Fitment Guide | The Kitty makes front page news
Originally Posted by dr.gonzo! View Post
It would still be fun to have a truck that poops speed bumps in fast succession.
Old January 10th, 2009, 02:39 PM   #7

2003 Grand Cherokee

Originally Posted by Novanutcase View Post
Not only do you have balls but you have BEACH BALLS! LOL!

Great Write Up! Wish the pics were better but the point is made.

John
I might retake some of the pictures if I get motivated. Some of them are ok while others are pretty crappy. If only my camera was charged.
Originally Posted by Jakashh View Post
I like your cars interior. The black leather looks so nice and new...
Thanks. I'm very picky about my interior and the back seat NEVER gets used for anything.

I thought there was more desire for this writeup. I guess not.
Old January 10th, 2009, 02:48 PM   #8
Resident DJ

'01 Cobra Vert.

Lefty has a reputation beyond reputeLefty has a reputation beyond reputeLefty has a reputation beyond reputeLefty has a reputation beyond reputeLefty has a reputation beyond reputeLefty has a reputation beyond reputeLefty has a reputation beyond reputeLefty has a reputation beyond reputeLefty has a reputation beyond reputeLefty has a reputation beyond reputeLefty has a reputation beyond repute

Nice Write Up Broham

2009 Infiniti G37S Coupe (the daily)
2006 Yamaha R6 50th Anniversary Edition (the other toy)
Old January 10th, 2009, 05:25 PM   #9
MM Fanatic

1999 Mustang GT

hardhitter is a jewel in the roughhardhitter is a jewel in the roughhardhitter is a jewel in the roughhardhitter is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to hardhitter

Originally Posted by 03SonicBoom View Post
I thought there was more desire for this writeup. I guess not.
You did a good job and I'll be trying this for sure, thanks.

Old January 10th, 2009, 06:22 PM   #10
Resident DJ

'01 Cobra Vert.

Lefty has a reputation beyond reputeLefty has a reputation beyond reputeLefty has a reputation beyond reputeLefty has a reputation beyond reputeLefty has a reputation beyond reputeLefty has a reputation beyond reputeLefty has a reputation beyond reputeLefty has a reputation beyond reputeLefty has a reputation beyond reputeLefty has a reputation beyond reputeLefty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hardhitter View Post
You did a good job and I'll be trying this for sure, thanks.

I'm gunna fix em' on my GT

2009 Infiniti G37S Coupe (the daily)
2006 Yamaha R6 50th Anniversary Edition (the other toy)
Old January 10th, 2009, 07:09 PM   #11

2003 Grand Cherokee

Just make sure you try to keep the spring from unwinding. After I took the torsion spring case off the retractor and heard it unwind I uttered two words......Oh Shit!!!
Old January 10th, 2009, 07:19 PM   #12
April 2012 ROTM

2002 GT, True Blue, Stick

wishIhada5.0 is a jewel in the roughwishIhada5.0 is a jewel in the roughwishIhada5.0 is a jewel in the roughwishIhada5.0 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to wishIhada5.0

Very nice write up! does this method apply to all the retractors in the car? If so Im gonna do all 4 of mine...even though like 03sonicboom, my back seats never get used. The only time I have ever used the back seat was when I went to the beach and I used the rear drivers side belt to hold in a cooler for a few days and now it doesnt retract properly and it looks like shit IMO
True blue crew founder/member #1 Newest Project: 2010 Ram 2500 Cummins G56 RCLB Rollin' Coal Crew Founder
Old January 11th, 2009, 11:43 PM   #13
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji

00 v6 & 99 Cobra

Safi has much to be proud ofSafi has much to be proud ofSafi has much to be proud ofSafi has much to be proud ofSafi has much to be proud ofSafi has much to be proud ofSafi has much to be proud ofSafi has much to be proud ofSafi has much to be proud ofSafi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Safi Send a message via MSN to Safi Send a message via Yahoo to Safi

sweet, thanks for the write up...i might try this this weekend

Originally Posted by asiansensation78 View Post
Yeah Safi beat me on OG status lol
Old January 11th, 2009, 11:47 PM   #14
Regular

kmelfi11 is on a distinguished road

haha i just love how many people this happens to, and ill be doing this tues night. Great right up thanks!

12.86 @ 106.78
3.73's with bolt ons
278rwhp 322rwtg
Old January 11th, 2009, 11:57 PM   #15
MM Fanatic

2003 Saleen S281

UnixHH is a glorious beacon of lightUnixHH is a glorious beacon of lightUnixHH is a glorious beacon of lightUnixHH is a glorious beacon of lightUnixHH is a glorious beacon of lightUnixHH is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Yahoo to UnixHH

Originally Posted by kmelfi11 View Post
haha i just love how many people this happens to, and ill be doing this tues night. Great right up thanks!
dude is that your stang in your sig?? that thing looks sick! i love that hood

480RWHP 450RWTQ 15psi @ 15* on 91 octane
Old January 12th, 2009, 12:03 AM   #16
Regular

kmelfi11 is on a distinguished road

yeah it is thanks a lot, i love your hp numbers haha cant wait for mine to be that high!

12.86 @ 106.78
3.73's with bolt ons
278rwhp 322rwtg
Old January 12th, 2009, 11:09 AM   #17
Regular

1999 GT

99BlackBetty is on a distinguished road

Really great write-up bro! I will definitely be coming back to this in the springtime when it's a bit warmer cause I don't have a garage. BTW, how long did this project take you?

+reps
to each his own, i thought the shorter the better.....i luv it...
Old January 16th, 2009, 02:18 AM   #18
Regular

2004 Cobra

Danderson is on a distinguished road

good write-up!
2004 Mystichrome Cobra - stiegemeier ported blower, acufab mono blade throttle body, 2.80 pulley, snub and idler pulleys, bassani mid lengths, bassani or x and bassani catback with baffles removed, k & N drop in.
Old January 16th, 2009, 02:33 AM   #19
MM Fanatic

2003 Saleen S281

UnixHH is a glorious beacon of lightUnixHH is a glorious beacon of lightUnixHH is a glorious beacon of lightUnixHH is a glorious beacon of lightUnixHH is a glorious beacon of lightUnixHH is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Yahoo to UnixHH

Kill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

480RWHP 450RWTQ 15psi @ 15* on 91 octane
Old January 16th, 2009, 08:00 AM   #20

2003 Grand Cherokee

Originally Posted by 99BlackBetty View Post
Really great write-up bro! I will definitely be coming back to this in the springtime when it's a bit warmer cause I don't have a garage. BTW, how long did this project take you?

+reps
It probably took me about 2.5 hours. But this included taking pictures and trying to find all those damn connectors. Also, I pulled the torsion spring case off and let all the tension out of the spring (shit!!). This resulted in me having to find out how many times to twist it (12x) and took abot 30-45 min.

You should be able to do it in 60-90 minutes.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/99-04/104802-how-fix-your-crappy-seatbelt-retractors.html
Posted By For Type Date
How to remove seat belt panel? - MustangForums.com This thread Refback August 18th, 2014 09:02 PM
Seat belt problem 2002 - MustangForums.com This thread Refback June 23rd, 2014 05:41 PM
???????? ????? ???????????? - ??? ????????? - Russian Mustang Club This thread Refback April 23rd, 2014 04:02 AM
How to remove seat belt panel? - MustangForums.com This thread Refback April 13th, 2014 03:48 PM
I have FSS (floppy seatbelt syndrome) This thread Refback April 11th, 2014 12:40 AM
Seat belts that dont retract properly This thread Refback April 6th, 2014 04:16 PM
If your seat belts don't retract properly, look inside This thread Refback March 30th, 2014 08:41 PM
seat belt fix This thread Refback March 30th, 2014 11:36 AM
How to remove seat belt panel? - MustangForums.com This thread Refback March 2nd, 2014 04:39 PM
How do I get the seat belt unstuck in my Mustang GT? - 1994-2004 Ford Mustang - iFixit This thread Refback January 16th, 2014 11:39 AM
Seat belt problem 2002 - MustangForums.com This thread Refback January 7th, 2014 06:25 PM
Seat belt problem 2002 - MustangForums.com This thread Refback January 5th, 2014 04:02 PM
2001 seatbelt retractor problem : Mustang This thread Refback December 25th, 2013 02:20 PM
How to remove seat belt panel? - MustangForums.com This thread Refback September 1st, 2013 07:57 PM
Seat belt replacements? : Mustang This thread Refback August 7th, 2013 07:07 PM
Seat belt replacements? : Mustang This thread Refback August 4th, 2013 05:04 PM
How do you remove 2001 Mustang rear interior panel to access seat belt mechanism This thread Refback June 27th, 2013 05:48 PM
Hoping to get some help quick - Mustang Evolution This thread Pingback May 15th, 2013 06:38 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback March 3rd, 2013 06:04 AM
New edge owners... This thread Refback October 5th, 2012 08:49 PM
New edge owners... This thread Refback October 5th, 2012 08:45 PM
New edge owners... This thread Refback October 5th, 2012 08:43 PM
How do I get the seat belt unstuck? - 99 ford mustang gt - iFixit This thread Refback September 29th, 2012 02:41 AM
Having a problem with my '00 Base seatbelts : Mustang This thread Refback September 6th, 2012 08:54 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback September 4th, 2012 02:41 PM
Seat belts that dont retract properly - SVTPerformance This thread Pingback August 6th, 2012 01:57 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback April 23rd, 2012 08:25 PM
Seat Belt Retractor Repair | Bloglines Search This thread Refback March 12th, 2012 07:22 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback February 26th, 2012 11:10 AM
Untitled document This thread Refback January 29th, 2012 09:06 AM
Untitled document This thread Refback January 29th, 2012 06:49 AM
Seat belt problem 2002 - MustangForums.com This thread Refback January 24th, 2012 06:13 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback January 22nd, 2012 09:42 AM
Untitled document This thread Refback January 22nd, 2012 09:11 AM
Untitled document This thread Refback January 21st, 2012 07:48 PM
Any seat belt fix? - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum This thread Pingback January 16th, 2012 10:03 AM
2002 Mustang seat belts | Mustang Forums at StangNet This thread Refback January 12th, 2012 11:38 AM
Seat belts wont retract *old and worn out* | Mustang Forums at StangNet This thread Refback December 16th, 2011 09:21 PM
2002 Mustang seat belts - Mustang Forums at StangNet This thread Refback November 26th, 2011 10:07 PM
Seat belt tensioner returns REALLY slow - TCCoA Forums This thread Refback November 20th, 2011 03:56 AM
Seat belt tensioner returns REALLY slow - TCCoA Forums This thread Refback November 20th, 2011 02:34 AM
seatbelt headache!!! - Page 2 This thread Refback October 8th, 2011 04:24 PM
I have FSS (floppy seatbelt syndrome) - SVTPerformance This thread Pingback September 12th, 2011 12:45 AM
Untitled document This thread Refback August 9th, 2011 10:36 AM
looking to fix what... - Ford Mustang Forums This thread Refback July 17th, 2011 06:45 AM
How to remove seat belt panel? - MustangForums.com This thread Refback June 23rd, 2011 12:49 PM
98 Mustang Seat Belt Fix This thread Refback May 21st, 2011 05:46 PM
Seat belt problem 2002 - MustangForums.com This thread Refback May 11th, 2011 08:17 AM
Untitled document This thread Refback May 7th, 2011 08:32 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback April 22nd, 2011 09:18 AM
Untitled document This thread Refback April 22nd, 2011 08:46 AM
If your seat belts don't retract properly, look inside - SVTPerformance This thread Pingback April 16th, 2011 01:53 PM
xXMustangGTXx 2003 Mustang This thread Refback January 27th, 2011 12:56 AM
xXMustangGTXx 2003 Mustang This thread Refback January 26th, 2011 08:36 PM
xXMustangGTXx 2003 Mustang This thread Refback January 26th, 2011 04:43 PM
2004 Gt Seatbelt - MustangForums.com This thread Refback December 29th, 2010 06:37 PM
Pass. side seatbelt stuck HELP!!! - Mustang Forums This thread Refback December 11th, 2010 01:04 AM
seatbelt headache!!! This thread Refback November 30th, 2010 02:34 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback October 14th, 2010 10:31 PM
Rear Seatbelts - E30 Club SA This thread Refback September 14th, 2010 06:42 AM
Untitled document This thread Refback March 27th, 2010 06:56 PM
Untitled document This thread Refback March 16th, 2010 08:59 PM
How to remove seat belt panel? - MustangForums.com This thread Refback February 12th, 2010 07:36 PM
Seat belts wont retract *old and worn out* - Mustang Forums at StangNet This thread Refback February 7th, 2010 10:24 PM
seatbelt headache!!! - Page 2 - ModularFords.com This thread Refback January 29th, 2010 10:53 AM
seatbelt headache!!! - Page 2 - ModularFords.com This thread Refback January 25th, 2010 01:42 PM
seatbelt headache!!! - Page 2 - ModularFords.com This thread Refback January 25th, 2010 12:16 PM
How to remove seat belt panel? - MustangForums.com This thread Refback December 30th, 2009 06:14 PM
Seat belts wont retract *old and worn out* - Mustang Forums at StangNet This thread Refback October 24th, 2009 10:39 PM
dizzarian's Bookmarks on Delicious This thread Refback July 5th, 2009 03:54 PM
Seat belts wont retract *old and worn out* - Mustang Forums at StangNet This thread Pingback April 23rd, 2009 07:19 PM
How to remove seat belt panel? - MustangForums.com This thread Refback March 30th, 2009 01:10 PM

Threads Similar to: How To Fix Your Crappy Seatbelt Retractors
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crappy Seatbelt Retractors Novanutcase 99 - 04 30 January 5th, 2009 01:27 PM
Seatbelt Woes. RAGEman 99 - 04 13 December 7th, 2007 08:42 AM
seatbelt Monster90 99 - 04 9 October 14th, 2007 11:47 AM
Seatbelt Guides MnrlGry01gt 99 - 04 4 April 30th, 2007 02:24 PM
Seatbelt question.. fastford3388 5.0 Mustangs 1 April 20th, 2007 03:18 AM