Modded Mustang Forums banner

What did YOU do to your mustang today?

527K views 7K replies 930 participants last post by  cl0udedth0ught 
#1 ·
Well not a day goes by that i dont work on, or think about working on my mustang, and im sure you guys are all the same way. so what have you accomplished on your mustang today? Ill start....... i changed my fuel filter (woot), nightshaded the little red reflectors on the side of the rear bumper (sweet), fixed my alarm (thanks to asiansensation) and washed my car :D How about you guys?

#2 ·
I put 73 more miles on mine and got rid of a TINY bit of my new Falken rears. lol

#8 ·
New speakers (Pioneer TS-A's) in the rear finally. The fronts were a cake walk but I was being lazy with the backs since they are a pain, I finally got bored enough to tackle it today.

Afterwords, a little cruise to Sonic to test them out and smoked some VW's along the way :cool:

#11 ·
Today, I bought a can of seafoam to go ahead and seafoam my mustang for the first time. I also plan to then clean out the IAC the same day, this coming Sunday.

#3,430 ·
Stared at it, then stared at it some more. Got in it, drove to work testing 91 octane race tune > hoping not to hear detonation...

Tomorrow, replacing gas filler neck gasket, and maybe tinting little red side marker as mentioned! Opps, jumped ahead :facepalm:

#16 ·
your a looser! jk went to work not in my car, went for a jog not in my car, did not think about my car till i got done, thank you for reminding me i still have that pile of crap in my drive. thought about buying the parts to finish my car but dont feel like walking upstairs to get my wallet so it will wait another day. goal for this week... not work on my car and get some strange;)

#17 ·
your a looser! jk went to work not in my car, went for a jog not in my car, did not think about my car till i got done, thank you for reminding me i still have that pile of crap in my drive. thought about buying the parts to finish my car but dont feel like walking upstairs to get my wallet so it will wait another day. goal for this week... not work on my car and get some strange;)
hahaha nice

#20 ·
not all of us are baller's and can afford to put tons of money into our cars. btw one day you will look back at your car and forget how much time you spent on it and sell it for another car and spend countless hours on it and hate it just as much as you hate the car you have. btw im just venting today so if i offend any one im sorry

This post has been deleted
#23 ·
i walked a 94 M3 and saw some hilarious vids on youtube of me carshing a ricer race lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.