Green tire light on dashboard? 03 GT
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > Mustang Forums > Modular Mustangs > 99 - 04

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old December 1st, 2010, 06:29 PM   #1
Regular

2003 Mustang GT

newsatng is on a distinguished road

Green tire light on dashboard? 03 GT

The other day I turned the car on and all the usual lights flash on the dash, however, this time I noticed a new one. A green circle with 4 dots in the middle. It looks like a tire to me.

Any ideas?

Appreciated,
Thanks
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 1st, 2010, 06:30 PM   #2
MM Fanatic

2003 Mustang GT
14.03@100

I8ACMRO has a spectacular aura aboutI8ACMRO has a spectacular aura aboutI8ACMRO has a spectacular aura about

Traction control engaging. If you were to do a burn out and still have the TC on, that light will come on.

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...-member-30498/

Originally Posted by RZNCAIN View Post
Drive the shit out of it and replace shit when it breaks. No point in having these things if we are going to drive them like a bunch of pussies!
Old December 1st, 2010, 06:30 PM   #3
MM Fanatic

Terminator
11.23@124

bottled2v is a name known to allbottled2v is a name known to allbottled2v is a name known to allbottled2v is a name known to allbottled2v is a name known to allbottled2v is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to bottled2v

i think that ones traction control. when you lose traction and tc kicks in that lights up i believe.

'03 cobra- Kenne Bell 2.8, midpipe/catback, supporting mods, rxt twin disc, sra w/ 3.73's.

654/546 sae
Old December 1st, 2010, 06:34 PM   #4
MM Fanatic

2003 GT & 2003 Cobra
Becoming a corner junkie...

Spurred Snake is just really niceSpurred Snake is just really niceSpurred Snake is just really niceSpurred Snake is just really nice

Look right in front of the shifter for the button to turn it off, you never need it... Mine is gone and has been gone... Live sideways... It is so much more fun!

FORMERLY KNOWN AS SVT_WANNABE
MILITARY CREW:E4:ARMY

My Build Thread
Looking to buy/sell/trade Mustang parts?
Join the other 16,000 Facebook members here!
Old December 1st, 2010, 06:35 PM   #5
Regular

2003 Mustang GT

newsatng is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the responses. I wonder why it just started showing up now?

I know the traction control button on the console is not lit up which signifies traction control is on. When the orange light is lit up it's off.

Weird.
Old December 1st, 2010, 07:29 PM   #6

2003 Grand Cherokee

03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, the green light normally comes on when TC is on AND wheel slip is detected. If it's on when you're stopped w/ the car on, I would look into the sensors.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Threads Similar to: Green tire light on dashboard? 03 GT
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Got Green Light From My Wife for full BMR Suspension Kit ;) Mr.Stang08 2005 - 2010 23 July 23rd, 2010 09:45 AM
green light. xhorseluck Visual 9 June 21st, 2009 05:09 PM
Tire Pressure Sensor Light? kevio 2005 - 2010 12 December 2nd, 2008 05:34 PM
is it green FALLen or green FaLEEN nba1341 The Clubhouse 5 April 8th, 2008 01:47 AM
green light in 00 Killer_Bee V6 Mustangs 2 October 15th, 2007 11:42 AM