MMR fuel rails?
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > Mustang Forums > Modular Mustangs > 99 - 04

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old April 24th, 2012, 07:58 PM   #1
MMR 950 5.0 Stroker

1999 GT / 1990 LX 5.0

99_STROKED_GT is a jewel in the rough99_STROKED_GT is a jewel in the rough99_STROKED_GT is a jewel in the rough

MMR fuel rails?

Hey all, just a quick question on the MMR fuel rails, I have a 99 GT with MMR 950 5.0 Stroker and have tried BBK and Professional Products rails and the area on the driverside rail where the o-ringed attachment to bolt the factory fuel regulator leaked badly on both of them. Does anyone know how the MMR rails are designed? They appear in pics to be the same style but I def want black rails to keep with my cars theme. I love how the black Fore rails were designed but I cannot find anyone with a set left and have been waiting for black division x 2V rails for over 8 months so gave up hope, I like how the fore rails eliminate the extra attachment and the regulator bolts directly to the rail and I could also bolt my autometer fuel pressure guage sending unit to the top so my egr tube don't interfere with it anymore! Any help such as pics or suggestions will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 25th, 2012, 02:53 PM   #2
MMR 950 5.0 Stroker

1999 GT / 1990 LX 5.0

99_STROKED_GT is a jewel in the rough99_STROKED_GT is a jewel in the rough99_STROKED_GT is a jewel in the rough

Nobody runs MMR rails?? If anyone knows of sum1 selling a black set of Fore rails id def be interested as well
Old April 25th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #3
Cleg Jr.

2001 GT

bluebandit! is a splendid one to beholdbluebandit! is a splendid one to beholdbluebandit! is a splendid one to beholdbluebandit! is a splendid one to beholdbluebandit! is a splendid one to beholdbluebandit! is a splendid one to beholdbluebandit! is a splendid one to beholdbluebandit! is a splendid one to behold

Look 2 or 3 pages back I had a thread on MMR rails yesterday

Originally Posted by 69fastback View Post
He's one of three smart people in this thread. He may be the smartest because he's making the swap.

408w/C4 swap in process
Old April 25th, 2012, 03:17 PM   #4
Get out of my way.

2001 Mustang GT

SL1MDADDY will become famous soon enough

You mean this one

MMR Fuel Rail or Edelbrock Fuel Rail

Oh, and welcome to the forums OP.

Old April 25th, 2012, 03:27 PM   #5
MMR 950 5.0 Stroker

1999 GT / 1990 LX 5.0

Thanks guys! Jus finished reading it, id love to get the fore or division x rails bt the mmr rails seem like they will do just fine, I been waiting on division x rails forever now and can't wait any longer, my professional products rails are leaking too much, gone through 3 sets and they all leak in the same damn spot!
Old April 25th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #6
MM Fanatic

2002 mustang gt
11.38@119

slow02gt is a jewel in the roughslow02gt is a jewel in the roughslow02gt is a jewel in the roughslow02gt is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to slow02gt

you cant just get the black fore rails from fore?
Old April 25th, 2012, 03:59 PM   #7
Get out of my way.

2001 Mustang GT

SL1MDADDY will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 99_STROKED_GT View Post
Thanks guys! Jus finished reading it, id love to get the fore or division x rails bt the mmr rails seem like they will do just fine, I been waiting on division x rails forever now and can't wait any longer, my professional products rails are leaking too much, gone through 3 sets and they all leak in the same damn spot!
No prob bud. Nothing I hate more than a gas leak. Hope the MMR rails solve your problem.

Old April 25th, 2012, 04:23 PM   #8
Enthusiast

1998 Mustang GT
13.8 @ 99mph

Boostr is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 99_STROKED_GT View Post
Oh yeah one word off advice, don't buy the Professional Products fuel rails they suck...Whoops to late 3x.

SHHHHH...Do you smell that?

"Excuse me,
Your balls are showing."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Threads Similar to: MMR fuel rails?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fuel rails? 00BlackStang General Tech 4 September 23rd, 2011 02:44 PM
Return fuel system guys - fuel rails Scott2001GT 99 - 04 26 August 26th, 2011 01:53 PM
Fuel Rails for a KB 2.1L bbk03gt24 99 - 04 0 August 13th, 2009 02:27 PM
bbk fuel rails SWEET2KSTANG 99 - 04 11 April 13th, 2009 02:52 AM