Modded Mustang Forums banner

No more a/c what else can I remove?

3K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  Froush 
#1 ·
I removed my a/c compressor and replaced it with an a/c delete pulley.. I'm wondering what else can I remove with it? Any lines or components I can remove with it to give it less weight for drag and a cleaner look? 2003 mustang gt btw..

#5 ·
It's not the radiator. It's the damn worthless thing that looks like one for the A/C. I took all that same stuff out I don't miss it a bit. Makes maintenance way easier, especially with headers and aftercoolers.

#7 ·
No. You'll be fine. Nothing is too difficult about it, bro.
Your gf will think you're a dick when it gets hot. People won't get it. They'll be like "why don't you have A/C? Where's your back seat? Blah blah blah..."

#8 ·
Advice: Green **** will spray out of the A/C when you relieve the pressure. Don't try tasting it or anything weird.

P.S. - I'm posting while 1 3/4 sh*tfaced

#9 ·
You are obviously not using your car as a daily driver.

#18 ·
The ac radiator is really easy to take out. It's literally two bolts and it slides right out. You could also get rid of smog, do a wire tuck, charcoal canister, abs battery relocation. Tons of things to do

#20 ·
firewall blanket, center console, stereo and speakers, trunk insulation, hood insulation, wipers, antennae, glovebox, radio bezel, dogbone( not sure how good this is for the rear), quad shocks( still dont know if its okay), theres little boxes behind the tires that i believe were made to keep the frame from hitting the tires in an accident?? makes no sense to me tho, k member and control arm swap, sun visors, fog lights, sway bars( drag race only) theres lots to take out but it feels like your driving a demo derby car..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.