Modded Mustang Forums banner

ABS light

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  neckbonekat 
#1 ·
Hello everybody I am new here and I have a question you guys probably can help me out or at least give me an idea of the problem. I have a 04 mustang gt and after getting my mufflers put on when I drive my ABS light and the right signal arrow stays solid and then after five minutes or so it cuts off. Can someone give an idea or a solution to this problem. Also when I cut on the lights I get the same problem only the left side of my car the lights work or on the right side are really dim sometimes.

#4 ·
Yes, the first thing would be a visual check. Look for melted or burnt or exposed wires. I'm not sure what would be near the exhaust that they could have messed up. After that you're looking at getting a meter out and testing each circuit.

I would certainly be taking it back to whoever did your work and asking them what happened. Have a look yourself first, even if you're no mechanically inclined, just to see if you can happen to find something. That way if they try to tell you "No, it's nothing we did" you would at least be able to tell them exactly what is wrong, and that is wasn't like that before.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.