Modded Mustang Forums banner

Anyone ever hear of VT Engines Before?

821 views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Big Bore Stroker 
#1 ·
I have a new car that I purchased from my buddy, I'm the 5th owner of this vehicle and know pretty much everything about the car except the builder who built motor. Its an all aluminum 5.3 darton sleeved big bore stroker short block, boss ported 330 heads, custom comp cams, modified/shortened/ported lower intake with spacer.

Apparently VT Engines was out of Florida and is no longer in business. Anyone?

#10 ·
#9 ·
As mentioned before. VT had a great line of cams too.

Jim Cushman, who runs Cushman motor sports is awesome. I would 100% recommend dealing with him. He supplied me my cams, rods, pistons, bearings, chains, head bolts, and oil pump. Shipping was fast and his prices are always less then competitors.

#11 ·
Around 2004/2005 they were one of the popular names when I was looking to mod my '01. There were distributors selling their stuff listed in at least a couple of the well known mustang magazines at the time.

#13 ·
Thanks for all the feed back, I'm new to the mustang world and figured ID ask the questions about the company. I'm used to the SVT Lightning world as I was an owner of one for 9 years.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.