Modded Mustang Forums banner

my year long build is almost done

1K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  condor123 
#1 ·
Hey all just logged in to share what my car has been up to. Last summer i cooked the motor in "mexico" so i decided to rebuild the car. Looking for 550 or so HP with my vortech si and 15 psi on my built motor with blower cams I got from a forum member Calboy (sadly he passed).

Looking to run high 10s and get booted from the track(no cage) with my promotion 5 speed trans, full upr front suspention, and Team Z for the rear suspension.

i plan to have it running tomorrow

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey man I hope you hit your goal and looks like a clean engine bay too. Do you like your team z control arms? I'm think about saying screw it and getting there street beasts kit for control arms?

#4 ·
Alright man its tomorrow where that Video of it running?

#9 ·
Alright guys I did get the car started, but my oil feed line to the supercharger was pissing oil hard so i had to shut it off before i could get a video. My friend took a "snapchat" video but he didn't save the darn thing. I will be ordering a stainless steel feed hose, hopefully it get to my house soon, and i will have to learn to be more careful. since i have owned the supercharger i have ruined 3 feed hoses due to being careless.

I did have a hell of a time getting her to start. With my wire tuck i managed to mess up the ground for the starter. Then as i was going through my wiring one thing led to another and i ended up un doing parts of the wire tuck to make the car easier to work on, and reduce the chance of electrical issues.

Also i have yet to try out the team z control arms, i have the street beast kit. Blownstang Im still unsure If i want to have trick tuners do it or if i want a local guy to do the tune. I would hate to tow my car to get tuned, then have something break due to me overlooking something, then wasting money on dyno time.

#13 ·
Thanks guys!!! so i still need to change the oil line for the blower. My new one came in today so I will finish that. I also accidentally put a HUGE scratch in the paint on the scott rod panels so that was pretty upsetting. Ill have to sand it down and repaint it over the winter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.