Modded Mustang Forums banner

Baseline suspension street launch kit... in the twisties?

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  2k2wranglerx 
#1 ·
**********************THE BEST Upper Control Arm Kit on the market**********************

I scored one of these along with some of these tonight

J&M Weight Jacker Mustang Rear Lower Control Arms - Street/Race 23960 (99-04 GT, V6, Mach 1) - Free Shipping

For 150 bucks. I don't have a drag car. I use mine on the street and I want to autocross it. But for the $ I figured what the heck. I can always run the jackers and sell the baseline stuff.

Anyway just wondered who has run this on the road and in the turns and what they thought of it.

See less See more
#3 ·
I was just kinda wondering how it affects the handling in something other than a straight line. I may try and trade these for a more standard upper.

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

also i discovered that my lowers are not J&M. They're GMS. Which are like $420! i think i did alright for 150 lol.

Calling GMS to order a bushing (it was missing half a chassis side bushing) today.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

The previous owner plastidipped them. a little brake cleaner and pressure washer action will have that removed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.