Modded Mustang Forums banner

do i need a tune??

479 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  jaxdawg 
#1 ·
okay, so i just recentely put in the zex nitrous kit and have a 75 shot as of now. Do i need a tune with just the 75 shot or would i only need it when i need to retard the timing when i get a bigger shot? Thanks for your help

#2 ·
its always a good idea to have a tune with nitrous. but its not really needed for yours. but why only a 75. come on put the 100 jets in. lol peer pressure

#6 ·
lol, welcome to the site. We just upgraded the site with this awesome new function. It will revolutionize the way websites work in today's market, its called the search function. Use it, learn it, love it
white99stang... Yeah, i did use the search function and couldn't find anyting on zex 75 shot and tuning. Even if there is one I might've missed it, so obviously that's why i asked?
You gotta relax dude. This isn't the first time you posted on my thread about using the search function, which by the way, I'm still waiting for you to find existing threads about the new threads i had posted. If you don't wanna help then just don't post, isn't that what the forums are for? for helping on questions people have?

On the other hand, thanks for the responses guys.

#9 ·
i would DEFFINITELY get a tune. my nitrous tune was %10 ritcher on the top end. and i was only using a 50 shot!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.