Hey guys MM needs to Unite for Bubba
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > General Forum > The Clubhouse

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools
Old February 28th, 2009, 07:53 AM   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1
King of Clubhouse

I know all about zombies!
I killed a zombie in .3 seconds

Till is a splendid one to beholdTill is a splendid one to beholdTill is a splendid one to beholdTill is a splendid one to beholdTill is a splendid one to beholdTill is a splendid one to beholdTill is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Till
Lightbulb

Hey guys MM needs to Unite for Bubba

Hello everyone as most of you know or don't know, BWAL09 doesn't get "Make a wish"... how gay is that?
Ok well now on to the more positive news, I am hosting something where WE (MM) get money together and either
Now Im doing this regardless, even if I have to do it by myself because BWAL09 is a GREAT kid, and I feel like this is the RIGHT thing to do

For those who don't know the history behind why we're doing this, here is some information.

got some bad news :(

LOOK HERE

Ok, we started the donations, and we are shooting for 1500$ by the end of March.

For directions where to send the money, PM myself or KingChronic!!

Thank you all for your donations and time!!!

This is going to be a SURPRISE so no one will know what we are getting him until he gets it, if you want to know just PM me I will let you know but you can't tell.

Originally Posted by quickndslick2 View Post
^^go burn in a fire
Dumbass Club Founder
MM + Cleavage member #23

Last edited by Till; March 24th, 2009 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Updating
  Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 28th, 2009, 07:57 AM   #2
MM.s Used Car Whore

1999 GT

svtkidd23 is a glorious beacon of lightsvtkidd23 is a glorious beacon of lightsvtkidd23 is a glorious beacon of lightsvtkidd23 is a glorious beacon of lightsvtkidd23 is a glorious beacon of light

yeah im down! fo sho! BWAL is a nice guy!

why doesnt he get a make a wish? thats a load of shit
Old February 28th, 2009, 07:58 AM   #3
King of Clubhouse

Till is a splendid one to beholdTill is a splendid one to beholdTill is a splendid one to beholdTill is a splendid one to beholdTill is a splendid one to beholdTill is a splendid one to beholdTill is a splendid one to behold

He is almost 18, yes I think thats is EXTREMELY messed up

^^go burn in a fire
Dumbass Club Founder
MM + Cleavage member #23
Old February 28th, 2009, 08:10 AM   #4
King of Clubhouse

LOL, yeah Ive got something in mind

^^go burn in a fire
Dumbass Club Founder
MM + Cleavage member #23
Old February 28th, 2009, 09:17 AM   #5
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

TheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TheUNZippee!

Count me in.

Stickied.

Originally Posted by SwAZy McScrotum View Post
Yup. I want your hot, thick, loaf in my mouth

Old February 28th, 2009, 11:02 AM   #6
One Man Wolf Pack

2006 Mustang GT
13ish....maybe

06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute06RedfireGT has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 06RedfireGT

Money is tight I but I will spare whatever I can. Count me in.
Old February 28th, 2009, 11:32 AM   #7
muneris pro ego

2010 Corolla S
great gas mileage!

Ninjawafers! is a splendid one to beholdNinjawafers! is a splendid one to beholdNinjawafers! is a splendid one to beholdNinjawafers! is a splendid one to beholdNinjawafers! is a splendid one to beholdNinjawafers! is a splendid one to beholdNinjawafers! is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Ninjawafers! Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjawafers!

Originally Posted by 06RedfireGT View Post
Money is tight I but I will spare whatever I can. Count me in.
same here
Old February 28th, 2009, 11:38 AM   #8
Hardcore Enthusiast

2006 Mustang GT Vert

Mustangshar is just really niceMustangshar is just really niceMustangshar is just really niceMustangshar is just really niceMustangshar is just really nice

I'm in. : ) Just lemme know where and when
06 GT: MM & FF 12/07 Ladies Edition issue: will never be done
Old February 28th, 2009, 11:52 AM   #9
It's called a buggy

2021 Mustang V15
Quad Turbo with nawz

BWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond repute

you fuckers are too nice to me

i hate taking money from you guys, especially since i'm never able to return the favor, but obviously tiller wouldn't take no for an answer lol

'89 LX 5.0
'90 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'97 Cobra

2001 Cobra For Sale

and to sum up dr.gonzo...

Originally Posted by dr.gonzo! View Post
Oh shit someone better stop me.
Nipple noodle and drugs round round 3.14 somewhere a 2POINT1

reality a cosmos ego fading a mirror image flipped upside down and re arranged

See a girl sucking your dick becomes your mother and your face becomes your father time is a bitch and takes you through the wormhole. A nipple in time that is the funnel for all 3.14 in a spiral of inertia, how can I explain a mushroom cap to the explosion of a warhead when it has the same Fibonacci sequence
Old February 28th, 2009, 11:54 AM   #10
Doc

1986 SVO
48.47@ 12.58

HMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond repute

Oh you're going to take it. All of it. Until you bleed.

Old February 28th, 2009, 12:31 PM   #11
Gun Whore

04 Whipple Cobra
10.61@129.96

KingChronic will become famous soon enoughKingChronic will become famous soon enough

if anybody needs any idea's i can think of a few things he could use. feel free to PM me.

[QUOTE=Drgnracin72;1870015]please do this country a favor and go play tag football with an oncoming car[/QUOTE]
Old February 28th, 2009, 01:28 PM   #12
King of Clubhouse

Originally Posted by BWAL09 View Post
you fuckers are too nice to me

i hate taking money from you guys, especially since i'm never able to return the favor, but obviously tiller wouldn't take no for an answer lol
Thats right I am hard headed and your a good kid!!!

I know your address BTW so if you try to say no at the last minute I will come to you

Now what would you like or are we going to be getting you all kinds of crazy shit

^^go burn in a fire
Dumbass Club Founder
MM + Cleavage member #23
Old February 28th, 2009, 01:45 PM   #13
Mustangs optional

1970 Boss 302

8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute

I've been laid off for 3 weeks now You guys know how much I would love to do this but as of right now I cant even spare 20 bucks. If my situation changes ill pitch in something
Old February 28th, 2009, 02:19 PM   #14

TallZXDriver is on a distinguished road

Im in... although someone PM me with what we are trying to get, I am curious.
Old February 28th, 2009, 02:19 PM   #15
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

TheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond repute

Don't even worry about it Derrick. I'll chip in something for you when we sort this all out.

Old February 28th, 2009, 02:25 PM   #16
Mustangs optional

1970 Boss 302

8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute8t6gt has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Zip
Old February 28th, 2009, 02:25 PM   #17
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

No stress man

Old February 28th, 2009, 02:59 PM   #18
MM elder

Dennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant future

ehh why the hell not lets do it lol. ive given to every other one of these things so why not keep the trend going lol.

Originally Posted by mcqueen View Post
I can shit a human sized target at 15 feet
Old February 28th, 2009, 03:43 PM   #19
The Razor's Edge

White Thunder is a jewel in the roughWhite Thunder is a jewel in the roughWhite Thunder is a jewel in the roughWhite Thunder is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to White Thunder

wait i always thought bwal was a chick....dammit

count me in

Originally Posted by skuzzy View Post
how do you put someones quote in your sig?
Old February 28th, 2009, 04:13 PM   #20
MM Fanatic

2000 ford mustang GT
I dunno yet

moosenuk17 is a jewel in the roughmoosenuk17 is a jewel in the roughmoosenuk17 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to moosenuk17 Send a message via MSN to moosenuk17 Send a message via Yahoo to moosenuk17

im inskies
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/112652-hey-guys-mm-needs-unite-bubba.html
Posted By For Type Date
Name change request - SVTPerformance This thread Pingback February 4th, 2012 01:52 PM

Threads Similar to: Hey guys MM needs to Unite for Bubba
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bubba zinc02GT The Clubhouse 25 December 5th, 2008 01:50 AM
hey guys mustangman87 5.0 Mustangs 4 September 20th, 2007 12:53 AM
hey guys need your help 40thmustanggt 2.3 Mustangs 10 August 26th, 2007 08:49 PM
Bubba TurboLX The Clubhouse 13 August 7th, 2007 07:48 PM
Hey Guys! 1slo5.0 The Clubhouse 14 September 13th, 2006 01:32 AM