I've had enough of freaking ants!!!
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > General Forum > The Clubhouse

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old August 10th, 2009, 02:50 AM   #1
MM Fanatic

Blank

unlicensed to drive is a splendid one to beholdunlicensed to drive is a splendid one to beholdunlicensed to drive is a splendid one to beholdunlicensed to drive is a splendid one to beholdunlicensed to drive is a splendid one to beholdunlicensed to drive is a splendid one to beholdunlicensed to drive is a splendid one to behold

I've had enough of freaking ants!!!

About a week or so ago, ants were everywhere on the carpet by our dinner table because we were feeding the dog under there. I vacuumed them up for a few days, and I finally found their source(the wall). I found their pile outside against the wall and sprayed it down, I haven't seen more than one or two coming from the wall since.

Then a few days later I found ants all over the counter in the kitchen. So we moved everything off of it and killed them with bug spray then cleaned it off, mission accomplished.

Last night at about maybe 7 PM I found ants in the kitchen, and after killing some/moving crap around, my mom finds them and a ant pile in the bin where we keep our onions. We sprayed those mofo's down then we took the bin outside for now. There's still a few more in the kitchen but we will finish them off later today.

I went upstairs to get a shower at 12AM, and in the back of my mind I had a weird worry that ants will be in the bathroom, and what do I find? ANTS crawling on my dirty clothes, on the tile, and the bathroom rugs, so I wasted 35-40 minutes killing them and looking on the floor, in the bathtub, on the counter, in the drawers, on my dirty clothes/the bathroom rugs, and in the cabinets for them. I didn't find them coming from anywhere, but I found quite a few crawling around.

I finally found them coming out from the base of the toilet in the spot circled in red(there's a hole under that little hump that they are crawling out of):

I sprayed bugspray around and into that hole, and so far no more have came out. Before I go to bed I probably will go look again to see if any are still there. It must be the drought we have been having recently.

I'm just freaking tired of these little fckers showing up all over my house, and these aren't sugar ants, these are black ants which bite and leave itchy/red bumps.

Last edited by unlicensed to drive; August 10th, 2009 at 02:54 AM.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 10th, 2009, 03:01 AM   #2
:)

01 GT

Imran has much to be proud ofImran has much to be proud ofImran has much to be proud ofImran has much to be proud ofImran has much to be proud ofImran has much to be proud ofImran has much to be proud ofImran has much to be proud ofImran has much to be proud of

i found them in my kitchen tile floor eating from a garbage bag. i have the greatest ant pile kill story but cant type it all through ps3
Old August 10th, 2009, 03:10 AM   #3
Hardcore Enthusiast

Dansby is a glorious beacon of lightDansby is a glorious beacon of lightDansby is a glorious beacon of lightDansby is a glorious beacon of lightDansby is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Dansby

One time I woke up to them in my bed.
Old August 10th, 2009, 03:12 AM   #4
MM Fanatic

Blank

unlicensed to drive is a splendid one to beholdunlicensed to drive is a splendid one to beholdunlicensed to drive is a splendid one to beholdunlicensed to drive is a splendid one to beholdunlicensed to drive is a splendid one to beholdunlicensed to drive is a splendid one to beholdunlicensed to drive is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jakashh View Post
i found them in my kitchen tile floor eating from a garbage bag. i have the greatest ant pile kill story but cant type it all through ps3

that sucks. I just looked in the bathroom and so far there are no more crawling around on the fl........

GOD DAMNIT!!!!! MORE ANTS ON THE FREAKING CARPET!!!! And a freaking mosquito is buzzing around my ear. What a great night!!!!!

If I wake up with fing ants in my bed, I don't know what I'll do.
Old August 10th, 2009, 06:53 AM   #5

2003 Grand Cherokee

03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute03SonicBoom has a reputation beyond repute

Keep your house clean.
Old August 10th, 2009, 09:04 AM   #6
Skirt Chasing Philanderer

Kit Car/Ducati/Explorer
Nike Fast

1RápidoZorro has a reputation beyond repute1RápidoZorro has a reputation beyond repute1RápidoZorro has a reputation beyond repute1RápidoZorro has a reputation beyond repute1RápidoZorro has a reputation beyond repute1RápidoZorro has a reputation beyond repute1RápidoZorro has a reputation beyond repute1RápidoZorro has a reputation beyond repute1RápidoZorro has a reputation beyond repute1RápidoZorro has a reputation beyond repute1RápidoZorro has a reputation beyond repute

Sanitary living FTMFGDW!!!
Old August 10th, 2009, 09:37 AM   #7
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler

2006 Mustang GT
509RWHP/450RWT

2006GTARPD3 is just really nice2006GTARPD3 is just really nice2006GTARPD3 is just really nice2006GTARPD3 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to 2006GTARPD3

buy a magnifying glass...you will feel better.
Old August 10th, 2009, 10:37 AM   #8
Jim Breuer's Bitch

2008 Mustang GT Vert
I <3 to fart

Arsenal has much to be proud ofArsenal has much to be proud ofArsenal has much to be proud ofArsenal has much to be proud ofArsenal has much to be proud ofArsenal has much to be proud ofArsenal has much to be proud ofArsenal has much to be proud ofArsenal has much to be proud of

Call orkin.

Are they those little tiny crazy ants, we get those every once in a while and they SUCK. But yeah, seriously call orkin.
How long did that take?
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
It was gone in sixty seconds
Old August 10th, 2009, 10:39 AM   #9
Bring Waffles And Lasagna

2021 Mustang V15
Quad Turbo with nawz

BWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond reputeBWAL has a reputation beyond repute

i'm porkin' orkin

'89 LX 5.0
'90 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'97 Cobra

2001 Cobra For Sale
Old August 10th, 2009, 10:55 AM   #10
Damage Control

Dennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant future

yea we get those little piss ants and ive sprayed everything everywhere possible. i wonder if orkin will spray a yard and trees. here in lovely missouri we have brow recluse spiders bad and well if ya dont know what those can do go ahead and google their bites

Originally Posted by mcqueen View Post
I can shit a human sized target at 15 feet
Old August 10th, 2009, 11:44 AM   #11
Banned

1992 Lx
11.39@119.24

93hatch has much to be proud of93hatch has much to be proud of93hatch has much to be proud of93hatch has much to be proud of93hatch has much to be proud of93hatch has much to be proud of93hatch has much to be proud of93hatch has much to be proud of93hatch has much to be proud of

run around crying
Old August 10th, 2009, 11:44 AM   #12
Enthusiast

99 Cherokee sport/87 5.0
not tested

BostonPerformance is a jewel in the roughBostonPerformance is a jewel in the roughBostonPerformance is a jewel in the rough

apts ftmfw. we had an ant problemo and they got an exterminator out 30 mins after i reported it. no more ants.
and dansby, feel free to explain your avi.
Old August 10th, 2009, 11:49 AM   #13
Damage Control

Dennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant future

its a vid of some moron setting a shot of something on fire then trying to shoot it while its still burning. failing horribly in the process

Originally Posted by mcqueen View Post
I can shit a human sized target at 15 feet
Old August 10th, 2009, 12:05 PM   #14
MM Fanatic

Blank

Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
Call orkin.

Are they those little tiny crazy ants, we get those every once in a while and they SUCK. But yeah, seriously call orkin.

They're not sugar ants, they're black ants.

I found more on my carpet this morning, but upstairs the problem is seemingly fixed, and the kitchen looks ok so far.

Dennis, when we first moved in after our house was built about 9 years ago, we saw 2 brown recluse spiders. Luckily we haven't seen them since.

Man that sucks that you have to deal with those scary SOB's.
Old August 10th, 2009, 12:06 PM   #15
I'm Hella From Nor*Cal

69 Mustang coupe

707Stang is a jewel in the rough707Stang is a jewel in the rough707Stang is a jewel in the rough

go around your house inside and out with bug killer. your grass, garden everything....
Old August 10th, 2009, 12:11 PM   #16
Regular

2005 Mustang GT
Stock-13.420 @103.42

Curt@BMCPerformance is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Curt@BMCPerformance

here's a good solution to get rid of them..

heheheh
Old August 10th, 2009, 12:13 PM   #17
I'm Hella From Nor*Cal

69 Mustang coupe

707Stang is a jewel in the rough707Stang is a jewel in the rough707Stang is a jewel in the rough

bayer makes excellent stuff.
Old August 10th, 2009, 12:59 PM   #18
MM Fanatic

Blank

I vacuumed up some more ants . Apparently they were after some bits of food so we vacuumed it up, hopefully that will stop them.
Old August 10th, 2009, 02:54 PM   #19
Jim Breuer's Bitch

2008 Mustang GT Vert
I <3 to fart

Arsenal has much to be proud ofArsenal has much to be proud ofArsenal has much to be proud ofArsenal has much to be proud ofArsenal has much to be proud ofArsenal has much to be proud ofArsenal has much to be proud ofArsenal has much to be proud ofArsenal has much to be proud of

You're not gonna get rid of them by vacuuming a few up. You need to get some bug spray or call an exterminator.
How long did that take?
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
It was gone in sixty seconds
Old August 10th, 2009, 03:02 PM   #20
MM Fanatic

Blank

I've been vacuuming AND using bug spray. I just found them coming out of a crack in the wall in my parents shower, so we used bug spray there, we killed them off in there so far.

Hopefully they don't show up anywhere else. =\
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Threads Similar to: I've had enough of freaking ants!!!
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
This is freaking me out. UrbanRedneck The Clubhouse 30 June 22nd, 2009 03:04 PM
Freaking Idiots... 1RápidoZorro The Clubhouse 15 May 20th, 2009 07:59 PM
Ants!!!! adrenaline=lifeline The Clubhouse 28 December 19th, 2008 01:00 AM
i am freaking out v606er The Clubhouse 1 August 25th, 2008 11:02 AM
freaking a 232stang The Clubhouse 4 June 6th, 2007 11:45 PM