I love this crap!
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > General Forum > The Clubhouse

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old October 18th, 2010, 11:12 AM   #1
!oznog.rd

1988 GT VERT (Sold :(
'Cause gonzo's got a... GRRRREAT ASS!

dr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond repute

I love this crap!

THE DRACULA FISH RETURNS!|Weekly World News

The Dracula Fish is six feet tall, weighs 180 pounds. His head is large – about 15 inches high and about 24 inches around. The fish head looks harmless and sweet when its mouth is closed, but it has fangs on both the top and bottom of its jaw. The teeth are very sharp.

The Dracula Fish comes into London at night and then takes a train back to the sea for the morning. He sleeps in a coffin at the bottom of the sea. Here’s a close-up picture of the Dracula Fish in its coffin in 1955.

And here is a picture that was taken by the Navy scuba-divers last week:

6' 180lb? looks like a lot would fit in one coffin

Last edited by dr.gonzo!; October 18th, 2010 at 11:30 AM.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 18th, 2010, 11:16 AM   #2
!oznog.rd

1988 GT VERT (Sold :(
'Cause gonzo's got a... GRRRREAT ASS!

dr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond reputedr.gonzo! has a reputation beyond repute

ZURICH - Swiss engineers building the world’s largest tunnel drilled right into hell!

Swiss engineers drilled through the last layer of rock yesterday, successfully finishing the construction of the world’s largest tunnel. But the engineers were all horrified to learn that they broken through to the first layer of Hell.
Old October 18th, 2010, 12:19 PM   #3
I Handle Meat Entirely Way Too Much

2008 Mustang V6

serbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud of

i wanna no more about that

edit: could those pics look any faker

HANDSOME MEN'S CLUB -FOUNDER AND PRESIDENT
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 18th, 2010, 12:25 PM   #4
Priest of the Car Gods

Clapped-out '90 GT 'vert
~5.5 seconds off TTOD :(

ReverendDexter has a reputation beyond reputeReverendDexter has a reputation beyond reputeReverendDexter has a reputation beyond reputeReverendDexter has a reputation beyond reputeReverendDexter has a reputation beyond reputeReverendDexter has a reputation beyond reputeReverendDexter has a reputation beyond reputeReverendDexter has a reputation beyond reputeReverendDexter has a reputation beyond reputeReverendDexter has a reputation beyond reputeReverendDexter has a reputation beyond repute

Oh man, I used to LOVE the WWN.

In all the time I read it, they got ONE thing right.

They had pics of this thing back in ~'95:

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Threads Similar to: I love this crap!
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How much crap is this? 8t6gt The Clubhouse 14 August 30th, 2010 02:08 PM
Decided to go wingless, love how it looks. But how do I get rid of this crap? Rich J Visual 16 August 20th, 2010 10:10 PM
Anna Kournikova Making Love To An AK47 and Some Other Really Cool Crap Imran The Clubhouse 7 June 2nd, 2010 09:52 PM