Droid Owners!! - Page 7
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > General Forum > The Clubhouse

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old December 1st, 2010, 02:47 PM   #121
Zippy's Resident Milf

2003 Mustang GT
2011 MM Chick of the Year February 2011 ROTM

tinkerbell_too has much to be proud oftinkerbell_too has much to be proud oftinkerbell_too has much to be proud oftinkerbell_too has much to be proud oftinkerbell_too has much to be proud oftinkerbell_too has much to be proud oftinkerbell_too has much to be proud oftinkerbell_too has much to be proud oftinkerbell_too has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ace417 View Post
btw tink you suck. i shoulda waited
I actually can't believe I had the patience to wait it out for a good deal...I'm usually not that good

"Live with no regrets, treat people the way you want to be treated, work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like you do when nobody's watching"...
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 1st, 2010, 02:48 PM   #122
Zippy's Resident Milf

2003 Mustang GT
2011 MM Chick of the Year February 2011 ROTM

tinkerbell_too has much to be proud oftinkerbell_too has much to be proud oftinkerbell_too has much to be proud oftinkerbell_too has much to be proud oftinkerbell_too has much to be proud oftinkerbell_too has much to be proud oftinkerbell_too has much to be proud oftinkerbell_too has much to be proud oftinkerbell_too has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by M.P. Cobra Fan View Post
Well I can not find anything on my phone that looks related to chat.
Don't worry, I'll show you tomorrow night on my X

"Live with no regrets, treat people the way you want to be treated, work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like you do when nobody's watching"...
Old December 1st, 2010, 02:49 PM   #123
It's in the details Mod!

01 Cobra Vert
Nov 09/10 ROTM!

M.P. Cobra Fan has a reputation beyond reputeM.P. Cobra Fan has a reputation beyond reputeM.P. Cobra Fan has a reputation beyond reputeM.P. Cobra Fan has a reputation beyond reputeM.P. Cobra Fan has a reputation beyond reputeM.P. Cobra Fan has a reputation beyond reputeM.P. Cobra Fan has a reputation beyond reputeM.P. Cobra Fan has a reputation beyond reputeM.P. Cobra Fan has a reputation beyond reputeM.P. Cobra Fan has a reputation beyond reputeM.P. Cobra Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tinkerbell_too View Post
Don't worry, I'll show you tomorrow night on my X
I'm gonna have to show you how to work your X!

Pinup in signature by loish.net
Modded Mustangs Cobra Club#007
Military Crew E6

VOTED MM's BEST SIGNATURE 2010. THANKS STANGGTR07

Old December 7th, 2010, 11:01 AM   #124
RLY SRS

ChrisJ has a brilliant futureChrisJ has a brilliant futureChrisJ has a brilliant futureChrisJ has a brilliant futureChrisJ has a brilliant futureChrisJ has a brilliant futureChrisJ has a brilliant futureChrisJ has a brilliant futureChrisJ has a brilliant futureChrisJ has a brilliant futureChrisJ has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to ChrisJ Send a message via Skype™ to ChrisJ

Anything new you bunch of droid junkies?
Old December 7th, 2010, 11:04 AM   #125
Doc

1986 SVO
48.47@ 12.58

HMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond reputeHMUSN has a reputation beyond repute

I took advantage of this Decembers deal. I picked up another Droid 2 for $150, and it is only going to cost $40 per month to run (obviously unlimited everything) the phone with insurance. Talk about a steal.
Old December 7th, 2010, 11:05 AM   #126
HoMoHaIr

2007 v6 Mustang

Rdot9 is a glorious beacon of lightRdot9 is a glorious beacon of lightRdot9 is a glorious beacon of lightRdot9 is a glorious beacon of lightRdot9 is a glorious beacon of light

Just saw yesterday someone on xda snagged gingerbread, so its only a matter of time before I can run it on my evo
Old December 7th, 2010, 11:08 AM   #127
RLY SRS

ChrisJ has a brilliant futureChrisJ has a brilliant futureChrisJ has a brilliant futureChrisJ has a brilliant futureChrisJ has a brilliant futureChrisJ has a brilliant futureChrisJ has a brilliant futureChrisJ has a brilliant futureChrisJ has a brilliant futureChrisJ has a brilliant futureChrisJ has a brilliant future

Nice...

I am still on my ultimate droid kick...LOL
Old December 7th, 2010, 11:15 AM   #128
King of Clubhouse

I know all about zombies!
I killed a zombie in .3 seconds

Till is a splendid one to beholdTill is a splendid one to beholdTill is a splendid one to beholdTill is a splendid one to beholdTill is a splendid one to beholdTill is a splendid one to beholdTill is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Till

Originally Posted by Rdot9 View Post
Just saw yesterday someone on xda snagged gingerbread, so its only a matter of time before I can run it on my evo
is gingerbread?

Originally Posted by quickndslick2 View Post
^^go burn in a fire
Dumbass Club Founder
MM + Cleavage member #23
Old December 7th, 2010, 11:23 AM   #129
RLY SRS

Originally Posted by Tiller View Post
is gingerbread?
DailyTech - Gingerbread ROM for EVO, Droid Eris in the Works

Breaking News: Gingerbread 2.3 running on Droid Eris | xda-developers

Gingerbread aka Android 3.0 Details Released, Bad News for DROID 1? - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

New Android UI Coming on Gingerbread? - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog
Old December 7th, 2010, 11:38 AM   #130
MM Fanatic

2003 mustang gt
yr 1965 @ 88mph

gray8188 is just really nicegray8188 is just really nicegray8188 is just really nicegray8188 is just really nice

Just got an incredible on black friday for $1.. What are some thing i should get (apps) or know about this phone? I know this has been asked but this stuff changes so damn much..

i'm pretty sure that when i move into my own place i'm gonna mount an anti aircraft gun on my roof with somebody manning it 24 hours a day.

why?

because it would be fucking AWESOME.[/quote]
Old December 7th, 2010, 12:37 PM   #131
Damage Control

Dennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant future

i know the nexus s is comming on the 16th. first phone to offer 2.3 out the box just like its predecesor the nexus 1 that came with 2.2 out the box

Originally Posted by mcqueen View Post
I can shit a human sized target at 15 feet
Old December 7th, 2010, 12:43 PM   #132
RLY SRS

Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
i know the nexus s is comming on the 16th. first phone to offer 2.3 out the box just like its predecesor the nexus 1 that came with 2.2 out the box
Nexus 1 came out with 2.1 and was updated to 2.2 OTA I thought...
Old December 7th, 2010, 01:32 PM   #133
Damage Control

Dennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant futureDennis has a brilliant future

maybe either way it was the first lol. its also the first phone besides the s to get 2.3. they started rolling out the update for it yesterday. maybe because its not a carrier phone exactly. it runs on the tmobile network but its actually a google phone

I can shit a human sized target at 15 feet
Old December 7th, 2010, 01:38 PM   #134
RLY SRS

Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
maybe either way it was the first lol. its also the first phone besides the s to get 2.3. they started rolling out the update for it yesterday. maybe because its not a carrier phone exactly. it runs on the tmobile network but its actually a google phone
Yea they came out with 2.1...They were the first to get official 2.2...
Old December 7th, 2010, 04:45 PM   #135
MM's Database Error

2004 Mustang V6
322.8 rwhp

WLJohnson05 has much to be proud ofWLJohnson05 has much to be proud ofWLJohnson05 has much to be proud ofWLJohnson05 has much to be proud ofWLJohnson05 has much to be proud ofWLJohnson05 has much to be proud ofWLJohnson05 has much to be proud ofWLJohnson05 has much to be proud ofWLJohnson05 has much to be proud of

meh...official ota is overrated

I'm trying to get rid of this stuff, feel free to make me an offer!:
SCT Mass Air Flow Sensor $200
Tial Wastegate Springs $40 (10psi and 3.6psi)
Old December 7th, 2010, 05:14 PM   #136
Hardcore Enthusiast

2004 Cobra
11.4 @ 129 - Need cage

Jobra has a spectacular aura aboutJobra has a spectacular aura about

I got a new HTC Aria for free a few day ago. Got a few aps so far and a task killer. any recommendations? Running 2.1 OS I think....

NEW NUMBERS: 609/543
Old December 7th, 2010, 05:30 PM   #137
HoMoHaIr

2007 v6 Mustang

Rdot9 is a glorious beacon of lightRdot9 is a glorious beacon of lightRdot9 is a glorious beacon of lightRdot9 is a glorious beacon of lightRdot9 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by WLJohnson05 View Post
meh...official ota is overrated
well once they get it running, you get a rooted rom running it

Don't take anything i say seriously...seriously.
Originally Posted by futureMACH1racer View Post
I love Rdot, he is funny and I would let him be my copilot on my voyage to infinity and beyond.
http://asudubstep.com/
Old December 7th, 2010, 05:34 PM   #138
Tini Tini Bo Bini

2007 GT
slower than a speeding bullet

Ace417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud of

Screenshot Tour of Android 2.3 Gingerbread and Its Best New Features

the LH guys did a very nice writeup.

awesome for sure

Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
What am I, some kind of nipple whisperer?
I can confirm this. More than once he's woken me up in the middle of the night, banging on my window, bare ass naked, yelling something about being chased by Donald Duck
Old December 7th, 2010, 05:41 PM   #139
MM Fanatic

2007 Mustang GT

PiggySmallz is a splendid one to beholdPiggySmallz is a splendid one to beholdPiggySmallz is a splendid one to beholdPiggySmallz is a splendid one to beholdPiggySmallz is a splendid one to beholdPiggySmallz is a splendid one to beholdPiggySmallz is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by HMUSN View Post
I took advantage of this Decembers deal. I picked up another Droid 2 for $150, and it is only going to cost $40 per month to run (obviously unlimited everything) the phone with insurance. Talk about a steal.
how is it only costing you $40 a month?
Old December 7th, 2010, 05:44 PM   #140
Tini Tini Bo Bini

2007 GT
slower than a speeding bullet

Ace417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by PiggySmallz View Post
how is it only costing you $40 a month?
he might mean in addition to his current plan. 9.99 add a line plus 30 for data.

thats my guess anyways

Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
What am I, some kind of nipple whisperer?
I can confirm this. More than once he's woken me up in the middle of the night, banging on my window, bare ass naked, yelling something about being chased by Donald Duck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Threads Similar to: Droid Owners!!
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
droid 2 Dennis The Clubhouse 13 August 13th, 2010 02:40 AM
Who has the Droid X? weems The Clubhouse 97 July 23rd, 2010 12:30 AM
Droid X Ninjawafers! The Clubhouse 15 July 15th, 2010 01:04 PM
Droid Owners weems The Clubhouse 13 June 18th, 2010 12:51 AM
droid owners? WLJohnson05 The Clubhouse 9 December 18th, 2009 02:22 PM