Where to buy the Cheapest Sequential tail lights? - Page 2
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > General Forum > The Clubhouse

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old April 1st, 2011, 11:05 AM   #21
I Want A Good Speed Raping

chocolate is a splendid one to beholdchocolate is a splendid one to beholdchocolate is a splendid one to beholdchocolate is a splendid one to beholdchocolate is a splendid one to beholdchocolate is a splendid one to beholdchocolate is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to chocolate Send a message via MSN to chocolate Send a message via Yahoo to chocolate

Not trying to thread jack.

Isn't the sequential thing done using a little box that delays the second and third light for a second and only keeps them on for a sec. so light one (inner light) comes on and stays on for 3 seconds. Second (middle) light comes on after 1 second and stays on for two. Then the third (closest to the side of the car) light comes on after 2 seconds and is only on for one second.

Times would very just using second for a simple reference.

Old April 1st, 2011, 11:14 AM   #22
Sarcastic Sally

01' Cobra Vert
When life throws you a curve, downshift and take it vigorously.

HurrycaneStang is a jewel in the roughHurrycaneStang is a jewel in the roughHurrycaneStang is a jewel in the roughHurrycaneStang is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Yahoo to HurrycaneStang

I actually saw the sequential kit on a New Edge this morning, did not care for it at all, for some reason it doesnt look as clean as it did on my S197, maybe it was a cheap TJ kit?
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 1st, 2011, 01:23 PM   #23
wiggety wiggety whack!

brokenweasel is a splendid one to beholdbrokenweasel is a splendid one to beholdbrokenweasel is a splendid one to beholdbrokenweasel is a splendid one to beholdbrokenweasel is a splendid one to beholdbrokenweasel is a splendid one to beholdbrokenweasel is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by chocolate View Post
Not trying to thread jack.

Isn't the sequential thing done using a little box that delays the second and third light for a second and only keeps them on for a sec. so light one (inner light) comes on and stays on for 3 seconds. Second (middle) light comes on after 1 second and stays on for two. Then the third (closest to the side of the car) light comes on after 2 seconds and is only on for one second.

Times would very just using second for a simple reference.
exactly!

Old April 1st, 2011, 01:28 PM   #24

chocolate is a splendid one to beholdchocolate is a splendid one to beholdchocolate is a splendid one to beholdchocolate is a splendid one to beholdchocolate is a splendid one to beholdchocolate is a splendid one to beholdchocolate is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to chocolate Send a message via MSN to chocolate Send a message via Yahoo to chocolate

Originally Posted by brokenweasel View Post
exactly!

Your link is all kinds of chopped up.

But going off that couldn't you simply make a system yourself that works for cheap with a little electric knowledge?
Old April 1st, 2011, 01:34 PM   #25
Sarcastic Sally

01' Cobra Vert
When life throws you a curve, downshift and take it vigorously.

HurrycaneStang is a jewel in the roughHurrycaneStang is a jewel in the roughHurrycaneStang is a jewel in the roughHurrycaneStang is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Yahoo to HurrycaneStang

Im too lazy to learn electric knowledge, i'd rather spend 125 dollars...
Old April 1st, 2011, 01:44 PM   #26
6.0L Sleeper

2008 G8 GT

slikirish is a splendid one to beholdslikirish is a splendid one to beholdslikirish is a splendid one to beholdslikirish is a splendid one to beholdslikirish is a splendid one to beholdslikirish is a splendid one to beholdslikirish is a splendid one to behold

Ask cedsks how. He made his own. I know when I was talking to him, he said to get it to work right, took a good bit of knowledge.

As far if it'll work on a Cobra, it certainly will. My uncle and I are both running the kit from Blue Oval.
Old April 1st, 2011, 01:46 PM   #27
wiggety wiggety whack!

brokenweasel is a splendid one to beholdbrokenweasel is a splendid one to beholdbrokenweasel is a splendid one to beholdbrokenweasel is a splendid one to beholdbrokenweasel is a splendid one to beholdbrokenweasel is a splendid one to beholdbrokenweasel is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by chocolate View Post
Your link is all kinds of chopped up.

But going off that couldn't you simply make a system yourself that works for cheap with a little electric knowledge?
So much for trying the "embed" feature. Whoops. Yeah, cedsks made his own for super cheap. Google searching might reveal how to do it.

try that one
Old April 1st, 2011, 01:56 PM   #28
Hardcore Enthusiast

2000 Mustang GT

Bangarang will become famous soon enoughBangarang will become famous soon enough

1999 200 2001 2002 2003-4 Sequential Mustang Taillights - eBay (item 230600735456 end time Apr-22-11 15:46:50 PDT)

This is the kit I got. $50 and it's been working great for over a year. Sweet upgrade too.

1999 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 Classic - New modder
2000 Mustang GT - SOLD (I will have another one day)
Old April 1st, 2011, 02:00 PM   #29

Originally Posted by HurrycaneStang View Post
Im too lazy to learn electric knowledge, i'd rather spend 125 dollars...
Yea i have a little electrition background from working with my step dad when he ran his own business.
Old April 1st, 2011, 02:47 PM   #30
Enthusiast

1998 ford mustang gtclone

fastpony will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to fastpony

Originally Posted by Bangarang View Post
1999 200 2001 2002 2003-4 Sequential Mustang Taillights - eBay (item 230600735456 end time Apr-22-11 15:46:50 PDT)

This is the kit I got. $50 and it's been working great for over a year. Sweet upgrade too.
these are the exact ones i bought for my car. i've have had them for almost 3 years, and not one problem. and i was afraid of the splice in type but it really is not that hard and took me 30 minutes to take everything part that is needed and splice and reassemble it. awesome kit!
Old April 1st, 2011, 03:50 PM   #31
Tini Tini Bo Bini

2007 GT
slower than a speeding bullet

Ace417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud ofAce417 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by vita View Post
any idea if you could get these to work with a cobra?
Originally Posted by slikirish View Post
Ask cedsks how. He made his own. I know when I was talking to him, he said to get it to work right, took a good bit of knowledge.

As far if it'll work on a Cobra, it certainly will. My uncle and I are both running the kit from Blue Oval.
wont work on a 99 or 01 cobra since they actually have a different blinker.

Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
What am I, some kind of nipple whisperer?
Originally Posted by mcqueen View Post
I can confirm this. More than once he's woken me up in the middle of the night, banging on my window, bare ass naked, yelling something about being chased by Donald Duck
Old April 1st, 2011, 08:02 PM   #32
Hardcore Enthusiast

2001 Mustang GT Vert
Average

Maverick530 has a spectacular aura aboutMaverick530 has a spectacular aura about

PM sent, but i might get those ebay ones and then a flasher from autotrix to slow them down
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Threads Similar to: Where to buy the Cheapest Sequential tail lights?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LED tail lights and sequential Nnoodles 2005 - 2010 2 August 12th, 2010 09:25 AM
my sequential tail lights. dansgt Videos 7 September 1st, 2009 07:26 PM
Sequential Tail Lights 08RoushGT Visual 29 August 5th, 2009 08:09 PM
Sequential Tail Lights? Roos85 99 - 04 14 May 25th, 2008 06:31 PM
Sequential tail lights 05bluestang 2005 - 2010 18 February 22nd, 2008 12:25 PM