Where to buy the Cheapest Sequential tail lights? - Page 2 - Forums at Modded Mustangs
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 32 Old April 1st, 2011, 11:05 AM
I Want A Good Speed Raping
 
chocolate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Abingdon, MD
Posts: 13,304
             
iTrader: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chocolate Send a message via MSN to chocolate Send a message via Yahoo to chocolate
Not trying to thread jack.

Isn't the sequential thing done using a little box that delays the second and third light for a second and only keeps them on for a sec. so light one (inner light) comes on and stays on for 3 seconds. Second (middle) light comes on after 1 second and stays on for two. Then the third (closest to the side of the car) light comes on after 2 seconds and is only on for one second.

Times would very just using second for a simple reference.

chocolate is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 32 Old April 1st, 2011, 11:14 AM
Sarcastic Sally
 
HurrycaneStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Sandy Eggo, CA
Posts: 3,352
       
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to HurrycaneStang
I actually saw the sequential kit on a New Edge this morning, did not care for it at all, for some reason it doesnt look as clean as it did on my S197, maybe it was a cheap TJ kit?
HurrycaneStang is offline  
post #23 of 32 Old April 1st, 2011, 01:23 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast
 
brokenweasel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,706
             
iTrader: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolate View Post
Not trying to thread jack.

Isn't the sequential thing done using a little box that delays the second and third light for a second and only keeps them on for a sec. so light one (inner light) comes on and stays on for 3 seconds. Second (middle) light comes on after 1 second and stays on for two. Then the third (closest to the side of the car) light comes on after 2 seconds and is only on for one second.

Times would very just using second for a simple reference.
exactly!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KbsDic80VDs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
brokenweasel is offline  
post #24 of 32 Old April 1st, 2011, 01:28 PM
I Want A Good Speed Raping
 
chocolate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Abingdon, MD
Posts: 13,304
             
iTrader: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chocolate Send a message via MSN to chocolate Send a message via Yahoo to chocolate
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenweasel View Post
exactly!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KbsDic80VDs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Your link is all kinds of chopped up.

But going off that couldn't you simply make a system yourself that works for cheap with a little electric knowledge?

chocolate is offline  
post #25 of 32 Old April 1st, 2011, 01:34 PM
Sarcastic Sally
 
HurrycaneStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Sandy Eggo, CA
Posts: 3,352
       
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to HurrycaneStang
Im too lazy to learn electric knowledge, i'd rather spend 125 dollars...
HurrycaneStang is offline  
post #26 of 32 Old April 1st, 2011, 01:44 PM
MM Fanatic
 
slikirish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Parkersburg, WV
Posts: 3,307
               
iTrader: 2 reviews
Ask cedsks how. He made his own. I know when I was talking to him, he said to get it to work right, took a good bit of knowledge.

As far if it'll work on a Cobra, it certainly will. My uncle and I are both running the kit from Blue Oval.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siko2 View Post
Sometimes when I defecate I use my old play-doh shapes and hold them gently up to my anus. I make poo shapes and present them to my friends and close family.
slikirish is offline  
post #27 of 32 Old April 1st, 2011, 01:46 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast
 
brokenweasel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,706
             
iTrader: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolate View Post
Your link is all kinds of chopped up.

But going off that couldn't you simply make a system yourself that works for cheap with a little electric knowledge?
So much for trying the "embed" feature. Whoops. Yeah, cedsks made his own for super cheap. Google searching might reveal how to do it.


try that one
brokenweasel is offline  
post #28 of 32 Old April 1st, 2011, 01:56 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast
 
Bangarang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 1,039
   
iTrader: 0 reviews
1999 200 2001 2002 2003-4 Sequential Mustang Taillights - eBay (item 230600735456 end time Apr-22-11 15:46:50 PDT)

This is the kit I got. $50 and it's been working great for over a year. Sweet upgrade too.



1999 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 Classic - New modder
2000 Mustang GT - SOLD (I will have another one day)
Bangarang is offline  
post #29 of 32 Old April 1st, 2011, 02:00 PM
I Want A Good Speed Raping
 
chocolate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Abingdon, MD
Posts: 13,304
             
iTrader: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chocolate Send a message via MSN to chocolate Send a message via Yahoo to chocolate
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurrycaneStang View Post
Im too lazy to learn electric knowledge, i'd rather spend 125 dollars...
Yea i have a little electrition background from working with my step dad when he ran his own business.

chocolate is offline  
post #30 of 32 Old April 1st, 2011, 02:47 PM
Enthusiast
 
fastpony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Minneapolis,MN
Posts: 956
   
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fastpony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangarang View Post
1999 200 2001 2002 2003-4 Sequential Mustang Taillights - eBay (item 230600735456 end time Apr-22-11 15:46:50 PDT)

This is the kit I got. $50 and it's been working great for over a year. Sweet upgrade too.
these are the exact ones i bought for my car. i've have had them for almost 3 years, and not one problem. and i was afraid of the splice in type but it really is not that hard and took me 30 minutes to take everything part that is needed and splice and reassemble it. awesome kit!
fastpony is offline  
post #31 of 32 Old April 1st, 2011, 03:50 PM
Tini Tini Bo Bini
 
Ace417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Richmond
Posts: 9,023
                 
Garage
iTrader: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by vita View Post
any idea if you could get these to work with a cobra?
Quote:
Originally Posted by slikirish View Post
Ask cedsks how. He made his own. I know when I was talking to him, he said to get it to work right, took a good bit of knowledge.

As far if it'll work on a Cobra, it certainly will. My uncle and I are both running the kit from Blue Oval.
wont work on a 99 or 01 cobra since they actually have a different blinker.



Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
What am I, some kind of nipple whisperer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcqueen View Post
I can confirm this. More than once he's woken me up in the middle of the night, banging on my window, bare ass naked, yelling something about being chased by Donald Duck
Ace417 is offline  
post #32 of 32 Old April 1st, 2011, 08:02 PM Thread Starter
Hardcore Enthusiast
 
Maverick530's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lafayette Louisiana
Posts: 2,792
   
iTrader: 0 reviews
PM sent, but i might get those ebay ones and then a flasher from autotrix to slow them down
Maverick530 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome