How to unlock SCT X3?
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > General Forum > The Clubhouse

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack (4) Thread Tools
Old May 27th, 2011, 08:50 PM   4 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

2003 Azure Blue Mach 1
At the speed of sex

dannyboy281 is a splendid one to beholddannyboy281 is a splendid one to beholddannyboy281 is a splendid one to beholddannyboy281 is a splendid one to beholddannyboy281 is a splendid one to beholddannyboy281 is a splendid one to beholddannyboy281 is a splendid one to behold

How to unlock SCT X3?

Anyone know how to unlock them or have the code or hack, been wanting to get this done on my SCT X3 Tuner. If anyone knows and can you send me the file?

MGW, MAC Offroad X, Flowmaster Original 40's, Maganaflow 3.5" Tips, Anthracite 18x9's & 18x10's FR 500's wrapped with Nitto 555's, Eibach Pro Kit,
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 27th, 2011, 09:12 PM   #2
EVO LVR

2003 Mustang GT
54.32 @ 4.87- Too many hookers in the trunk

Rotard is a name known to allRotard is a name known to allRotard is a name known to allRotard is a name known to allRotard is a name known to allRotard is a name known to all

Send it to me
93 RX7- STILL DOESN'T FUCKING RUN #wankelprobs
Old May 27th, 2011, 10:18 PM   #3
Hardcore Enthusiast

2001 Mustang GT Vert
Average

Maverick530 has a spectacular aura aboutMaverick530 has a spectacular aura about

here is how you do it. FIRST

find the original car. (if it is a convertible i may be able to help... coupe you are shit out of luck)

all you need is a skinny pice of metal, i find scissors work very well, they are long and flat on one side.

in the middle of the night go to there convertible car.
to the driver or passenger side.. then peel up the roof just slightly and stick the scissors in-between the window and the roof..
you will be able to pull the window back slightly without damaging anything.

then what your going to want to do is take there antenna (if they have a shorty that sucks, take your own antenna off)
put a slight bend in the antenna and slide the antenna into the car and unlock.

this should take a total of 2 mins.
open the door.

come back here for additional instructions
Old May 27th, 2011, 10:45 PM   #4
Canon Gang

'01 V6, '11 Brembo GT
Panty Puller-Upper

Swift has a brilliant futureSwift has a brilliant futureSwift has a brilliant futureSwift has a brilliant futureSwift has a brilliant futureSwift has a brilliant futureSwift has a brilliant futureSwift has a brilliant futureSwift has a brilliant futureSwift has a brilliant futureSwift has a brilliant future

^^ truth

Old May 27th, 2011, 10:52 PM   #5
Hardcore Enthusiast

2001 cobra

PsnSnake_19 will become famous soon enoughPsnSnake_19 will become famous soon enough

yea your screwed bro, that same shit happened to me to
The only way you can unlock it is if you go bak to the original car and take it off the tune from that car. and to send it in to sct to get unlocked which cost $150 dollars :/

SVT all day! Next mods: Mickey thompson street radials, new wheels, gears and tuner, then turboed by 2013
Old May 27th, 2011, 11:19 PM   #6

2003 Azure Blue Mach 1
At the speed of sex

dannyboy281 is a splendid one to beholddannyboy281 is a splendid one to beholddannyboy281 is a splendid one to beholddannyboy281 is a splendid one to beholddannyboy281 is a splendid one to beholddannyboy281 is a splendid one to beholddannyboy281 is a splendid one to behold

Ok sorry guys for the miscommunication. The SCT X3 I have is mine and I bought it new so I can tune my GT without a problem. I am asking so I can tune my friends gt for him without having to un do my tune.

MGW, MAC Offroad X, Flowmaster Original 40's, Maganaflow 3.5" Tips, Anthracite 18x9's & 18x10's FR 500's wrapped with Nitto 555's, Eibach Pro Kit,
Old May 27th, 2011, 11:21 PM   #7
Hardcore Enthusiast

2001 cobra

PsnSnake_19 will become famous soon enoughPsnSnake_19 will become famous soon enough

yea thats not possible bro i mean maybe if you hack it or some shit but other then that i dnt think it can be done :/

SVT all day! Next mods: Mickey thompson street radials, new wheels, gears and tuner, then turboed by 2013
Old May 27th, 2011, 11:26 PM   #8
Hardcore Enthusiast

2001 Mustang GT Vert
Average

Maverick530 has a spectacular aura aboutMaverick530 has a spectacular aura about

ask me how i know how to break into convertibles so fast....
Old May 27th, 2011, 11:27 PM   #9

2003 Azure Blue Mach 1
At the speed of sex

Originally Posted by moddedstang_17 View Post
yea thats not possible bro i mean maybe if you hack it or some shit but other then that i dnt think it can be done :/
Well I can hack Android phones, iPhones, Nextel Blackberrys, so I am sure I can find out how to hack this I would just need a few days to figure it out. I wanted to see if you guys had the file haha so I wouldn't have to look for it.

Old May 27th, 2011, 11:27 PM   #10
BWAL Is My Hero

1986 Mustang GT Vert!
TBD

JakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant future

Edit: Nm.. Your trying to make it so you can tune multiple cars... Not going to happen anymore. there was a "hack" for generating liscenses for "chips" back in the day, but that shit doesn't work anymore. I wouldn't fuck with it if I were you. If SCT finds out they will blacklist your shit.

*My YouTube channel*
Old May 27th, 2011, 11:31 PM   #11

2003 Azure Blue Mach 1
At the speed of sex

Originally Posted by JakeM View Post
All you have to do is call SCT... They will tell you what is involved. Worst case you'll have to send it to them and pay them some money.
Thanks Jake I will do this man reps

Old May 27th, 2011, 11:31 PM   #12
Hardcore Enthusiast

2001 cobra

yea bro you can hack iphones and shit and so can alot of ppl lol but sct tuners thats shits hard and not even worth the shot of messing up your tuner for your friend you know?

Old May 27th, 2011, 11:36 PM   #13
BWAL Is My Hero

1986 Mustang GT Vert!
TBD

JakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant future

You'll have to learn assembler if you want any chance of actually trying to "hack" any of the new SCT stuff... That and have a really good encryption cracker. LoL I thought the O.P. meant he wanted to unlock his device to sell it or something like that.

*My YouTube channel*
Old May 27th, 2011, 11:44 PM   #14
Hardcore Enthusiast

2001 Mustang GT Vert
Average

i know of a place you can go.....

but be warned now.......

many people do not make it back....... from this hell hole.....

4chan
Old May 28th, 2011, 02:19 AM   #15
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji

00 v6 & 99 Cobra

Safi has much to be proud ofSafi has much to be proud ofSafi has much to be proud ofSafi has much to be proud ofSafi has much to be proud ofSafi has much to be proud ofSafi has much to be proud ofSafi has much to be proud ofSafi has much to be proud ofSafi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Safi Send a message via MSN to Safi Send a message via Yahoo to Safi

Trust me...hacking a SCT tuner is much different than using precompiled tools released by others to "hack" phones.
This is coming from someone who has done both

Originally Posted by asiansensation78 View Post
Yeah Safi beat me on OG status lol
Old May 28th, 2011, 02:46 AM   #16
Made in U.S.A.

2011 F150 FX4

Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Safi View Post
Trust me...hacking a SCT tuner is much different than using precompiled tools released by others to "hack" phones.
This is coming from someone who has done both
What did you hack your SCT tuner to do? Which SCT tuner? I'd like to enjoy this one.
Old May 28th, 2011, 02:52 AM   #17
BWAL Is My Hero

1986 Mustang GT Vert!
TBD

I know of people who have managed to copy value's and such inside of "locked" tunes, but I've never met anyone who has actually gained access to root on the Xcal II or better.

Maybe Livewire, but that thing was/is a POS in my opinion.

*My YouTube channel*
Old May 28th, 2011, 11:50 AM   #18
Made in U.S.A.

2011 F150 FX4

Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond repute

That's pretty easy. It doesn't give you everything though.
Old May 28th, 2011, 01:42 PM   #19
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji

00 v6 & 99 Cobra

Safi has much to be proud ofSafi has much to be proud ofSafi has much to be proud ofSafi has much to be proud ofSafi has much to be proud ofSafi has much to be proud ofSafi has much to be proud ofSafi has much to be proud ofSafi has much to be proud ofSafi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Safi Send a message via MSN to Safi Send a message via Yahoo to Safi

Originally Posted by NastyStang113 View Post
What did you hack your SCT tuner to do? Which SCT tuner? I'd like to enjoy this one.
I didn't do anything to add more functionality. Just wanted to see if I could unlock it. I have a LiveWire. When I first got it I managed to unlock it very easily and then SCT patched that so I wanted to find another way to unlock it and I did. It involves soldering to the board and programming know-how...definitely not as easy as the hole I found originally

Originally Posted by asiansensation78 View Post
Yeah Safi beat me on OG status lol
Old May 28th, 2011, 02:12 PM   #20

2003 Azure Blue Mach 1
At the speed of sex

Well thanks either way guys, I guess my friend is out of luck

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/220268-how-unlock-sct-x3.html
Posted By For Type Date
Sct Tuner Unlock at Askives This thread Refback July 13th, 2014 02:16 AM
How to unlock SCT X3? This thread Refback January 13th, 2014 07:55 PM
What is SCT TUNER UNLOCK? This thread Refback July 30th, 2013 02:09 PM
What Is Sct Tuner Unlock at Askives This thread Refback July 15th, 2013 08:16 PM

Threads Similar to: How to unlock SCT X3?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to unlock a locked tuner? juiceBOX General Tech 2 July 13th, 2009 03:07 PM
selling an SCT SF3 / XCal3, do i need to Unlock it ? Slow_Stang 99 - 04 4 July 11th, 2009 08:03 PM
Unlock the BB storm 8t6gt The Clubhouse 15 June 10th, 2009 11:09 PM
got an iphone.. how to unlock? B0B The Clubhouse 54 March 15th, 2009 09:21 PM
Unlock X2 svt95gt 2005 - 2010 7 January 15th, 2009 12:25 PM