Two For One Sale At Walmart
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > General Forum > The Clubhouse

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old July 17th, 2011, 11:41 AM   #1
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

TheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TheUNZippee!

Two For One Sale At Walmart

Clean up in aisle 7

Originally Posted by bluebandit!
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GAYYYYYY!!!!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 17th, 2011, 11:44 AM   #2
BWAL Is My Hero

1986 Mustang GT Vert!
TBD

JakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant futureJakeM has a brilliant future

Ahhahahahaahhaha....

*From the ground whilst in hands cuffs* YOUR GONNA BE SORRY!?!?!?

Oh really? Looks like you are pretty sorry right now eh?

*My YouTube channel*
Old July 17th, 2011, 12:21 PM   #3
Bearer of Bad News

2012 FJ Cruiser
I smell terrific.

Fluffy The Rhino has much to be proud ofFluffy The Rhino has much to be proud ofFluffy The Rhino has much to be proud ofFluffy The Rhino has much to be proud ofFluffy The Rhino has much to be proud ofFluffy The Rhino has much to be proud ofFluffy The Rhino has much to be proud ofFluffy The Rhino has much to be proud ofFluffy The Rhino has much to be proud of

I was walking out of walmart with my friend one time and this guy was walking with a cart, and had a large TV on top of the cart. Two security dudes were waiting at the entrance... they walked toward him and said, "Hey, forget to pay for something?" The guy ditched the cart and stepped toward the door. Then he tried to run. They grabbed him, and threw him in this room that was right inside the entrance, and proceeded to beat the piss out of him. The guy was on the floor and they were just kicking his ribs in.

Moral of the story, wal-mart employees are on a power trip.

EVERY FART IS A GAMBLE

Originally Posted by BWAL View Post
i save my fast food napkins strictly for the purpose of fapping on them
Old July 17th, 2011, 12:31 PM   #4
Disturbin' The Peace

2002 SVT Lightning

4.6DreameR is a splendid one to behold4.6DreameR is a splendid one to behold4.6DreameR is a splendid one to behold4.6DreameR is a splendid one to behold4.6DreameR is a splendid one to behold4.6DreameR is a splendid one to behold4.6DreameR is a splendid one to behold

Awe-some!
In the 21st century, information is power, to where any human being can learn how to do anything with the touch of a button. With that the most powerful thing a person can do is share ideas and information.
Old July 17th, 2011, 12:47 PM   #5
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

Triple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant future

Old July 17th, 2011, 12:48 PM   #6
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

TheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond reputeTheUNZippee! has a reputation beyond repute

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GAYYYYYY!!!!

Old July 17th, 2011, 12:52 PM   #7
Bearer of Bad News

2012 FJ Cruiser
I smell terrific.

Fluffy The Rhino has much to be proud ofFluffy The Rhino has much to be proud ofFluffy The Rhino has much to be proud ofFluffy The Rhino has much to be proud ofFluffy The Rhino has much to be proud ofFluffy The Rhino has much to be proud ofFluffy The Rhino has much to be proud ofFluffy The Rhino has much to be proud ofFluffy The Rhino has much to be proud of

Didn't they do a tooth pull on Jackass with Bam's Lamborghini?

EVERY FART IS A GAMBLE

Originally Posted by BWAL View Post
i save my fast food napkins strictly for the purpose of fapping on them
Old July 17th, 2011, 12:55 PM   #8
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

Originally Posted by Fluffy The Rhino View Post
Didn't they do a tooth pull on Jackass with Bam's Lamborghini?
I don't know. I have watched this many episodes of Jackass:

In the interim, enjoy this video of a car magically turning rubber into smoke!

Old July 17th, 2011, 12:56 PM   #9
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

and whoopsie Idiot Destroys His Gearbox Video

Old July 17th, 2011, 01:06 PM   #10
Hey Everybody, Come See How Hard I Parked!

2007 Mustang Shelby GT

RZNCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeRZNCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeRZNCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeRZNCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeRZNCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeRZNCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeRZNCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeRZNCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeRZNCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeRZNCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeRZNCAIN has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to RZNCAIN

Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post

In the interim, enjoy this video of a car magically turning rubber into smoke!

‪2011 FORD MUSTANG SHELBY GT350 MASSIVE BURNOUT!!!‬‏ - YouTube
. I will own one!

2007 Shelby GT- Hardparked
1988 LX 5.0- Umm...Driver?

Old July 17th, 2011, 01:15 PM   #11
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

wet

Old July 17th, 2011, 01:19 PM   #12
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

Old July 17th, 2011, 01:22 PM   #13
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

It'll buff out

Old July 17th, 2011, 01:42 PM   #14
I like when it's shiny.

2012 GT
5.slow

prowatt! is a glorious beacon of lightprowatt! is a glorious beacon of lightprowatt! is a glorious beacon of lightprowatt! is a glorious beacon of lightprowatt! is a glorious beacon of lightprowatt! is a glorious beacon of light

It'll buff out

‪Girl snaps arm while arm wrestling‬‏ - YouTube
Lol, yeah put some ice on it.

Worthless Thread Founder

Old July 17th, 2011, 01:43 PM   #15
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

Originally Posted by prowatt View Post
Lol, yeah put some ice on it.
haha right? That was the bestest part!

Old July 17th, 2011, 01:52 PM   #16
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

Old July 17th, 2011, 02:01 PM   #17
MM's Ginger

1998 mustang gt
walkable

skuzzy has a spectacular aura aboutskuzzy has a spectacular aura about

post moar!

Originally Posted by Drick View Post
I bought a .22 just because its the right size where when unloaded I can take the end of the barrel and stick my....eh nevermind
Old July 17th, 2011, 02:02 PM   #18
I Handle Meat Entirely Way Too Much

2008 Mustang V6

serbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud of

Clean up in aisle 7

‪Shocking Experience At Walmart‬‏ - YouTube

what they do?

HANDSOME MEN'S CLUB -FOUNDER AND PRESIDENT
Old July 17th, 2011, 02:02 PM   #19
Hardcore Enthusiast

2003 Mustang GT

schoff will become famous soon enough

haha i'm glad they actually tazed (sp.?) the guy...i would be really curious to know though why they were mad at him. If he did anything actually wrong i would say the cops were in the right by giving the couple plenty of chances... but if it was something small and dumb, the security people might be in trouble...

Anyone know what the couple was in trouble for??
Old July 17th, 2011, 02:04 PM   #20
Guydudebro

2007 Mustang GT
No Track, No Time

Originally Posted by schoff View Post
haha i'm glad they actually tazed (sp.?) the guy...i would be really curious to know though why they were mad at him. If he did anything actually wrong i would say the cops were in the right by giving the couple plenty of chances... but if it was something small and dumb, the security people might be in trouble...

Anyone know what the couple was in trouble for??
Supposedly the story is the cops were doing a random walk through of the store, and the couple started giving them shit for doing so.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Threads Similar to: Two For One Sale At Walmart
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
walmart spike spiegel The Clubhouse 29 October 22nd, 2008 09:29 PM
walmart :( HBK_2007 The Clubhouse 20 September 2nd, 2008 12:47 AM
Walmart JASonic The Clubhouse 23 July 19th, 2008 08:25 PM