Questions that shouldn't be asked. - Page 6 - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #101 of 115 Old October 6th, 2011, 02:24 PM
MM Fanatic

Hershey you say that you are fortunate enough to have a girlfriend that tells you the truth, how do you know? I am sure every guy that gets lied to by a girl thought he was lucky to have her and that she told the truth.

People should think about boarding up their glass house before starting a rock fight!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 115 Old October 6th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Premium Member

lol it's comforting to know the guys in here like guys.
post #103 of 115 Old October 6th, 2011, 02:28 PM
That Regular Guy

I'll joke about being gay, just dont get me on the subject of gay not a good idea. anyways....buttsecks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.6DreameR View Post
I would hit it like the fist of an angry God!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cotton View Post
just wasted my whole night on this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurrycaneStang View Post
Wait till you waste your entire life on this forum...

2.8 pulley, steeda air filter, aermotive fuel rail, steeda tri-ax, and borla stingers.

post #104 of 115 Old October 6th, 2011, 02:28 PM Thread Starter
I Want A Good Speed Raping

Send a message via AIM to chocolate Send a message via MSN to chocolate Send a message via Yahoo to chocolate
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95StangMX View Post
Hershey you say that you are fortunate enough to have a girlfriend that tells you the truth, how do you know? I am sure every guy that gets lied to by a girl thought he was lucky to have her and that she told the truth.
Ill never 100% know for a fact. I accept that, part of life right?

I can only assume she is telling the truth. Im not phycic so its all based on intuition and knowing her for years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Sportchic View Post
lol it's comforting to know the guys in here like guys.
Just some of them.

post #105 of 115 Old October 6th, 2011, 02:29 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to chocolate Send a message via MSN to chocolate Send a message via Yahoo to chocolate
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNmustang95 View Post
I don't joke about being gay, just dont get me on the subject of gay not a good idea. anyways....buttsecks is my favorite.

post #106 of 115 Old October 6th, 2011, 02:31 PM
That Regular Guy

That makes no sense

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

2.8 pulley, steeda air filter, aermotive fuel rail, steeda tri-ax, and borla stingers.
post #107 of 115 Old October 6th, 2011, 02:34 PM
MM Fanatic

Hershey If I had to bet, I would say you are still a virgin, just by the way you talk, and I am not dogging you for it, just the way I see it.
I will say that getting married, because of a baby is completely the worst idea in the world and SN you are young, the girl you are in love with today will most likely be nothing but a memory in a couple of years

People should think about boarding up their glass house before starting a rock fight!
post #108 of 115 Old October 6th, 2011, 02:36 PM
That Regular Guy

probably. who knows.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

post #109 of 115 Old October 6th, 2011, 02:39 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Hershey If I had to bet, I would say you are still a virgin, just by the way you talk, and I am not dogging you for it, just the way I see it.
I will say that getting married, because of a baby is completely the worst idea in the world and SN you are young, the girl you are in love with today will most likely be nothing but a memory in a couple of years
First off were were you and what happened? Its been a while since you were on here.

Second i can garentee im not a virgin. but Inexperienced

post #110 of 115 Old October 6th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
If I had to bet, I would say you are still a virgin, just by the way you talk, and I am not dogging you for it, just the way I see it.
If he is young, then I do agree with what i put in bold. It's not really one's right to say that people you have no clue about are getting married just to get married then getting divorced. There are a lot of factors that come into play...say when my parents got divorced when I was 3, my dad had a very bad temper and was very verbally abusive, so my mom got out. Her and my step dad got divorced 3 years ago because after 17 years of marriage, he cheated on her. I won't go into detail with every single 'failed' marriage, but crap happens...and back in the day people used to just deal with it and stay married till death. Now it's a different story...people are realizing they they DON'T have to live with the misery and abuse.

I will not disagree though, that there ARE people out there getting married for the wrong reasons. Thinking they are in love after 3 months, getting pregnant, or being forced into marriage by the significant other because it's what that person wants, no matter what the other thinks.
post #111 of 115 Old October 6th, 2011, 02:50 PM
That Regular Guy

It's not a decison im making anytime soon if thats what any of your or thinking. If shes around in a couple year then it will be a more serious thought.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

post #112 of 115 Old October 6th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Divorce Rates In America – Why So High? Statistics & Reasons

Going by statistics, there's only a 50-50 chance of a marriage staying together, including religious couples. Based on that, I would think someone who isn't religious would view marriage is merely a complication and would turn into an economic decision. You can still name a beneficiary on a will, life insurance, IRA, etc.

A marriage is a way of "manning-up" because it is a legal obligation to another person, and in the context of children again, economically speaking it would be good to have that legal connection in case one of the parents decides to leave and not care for their child. Then things like child support come into play.

Danielle, I'm sorry your mother-in-law treats you the way she does. I'm sure she wants the best for you guys, but indicating that you leave your boyfriend to find someone just so you can be "married"? I was in a wedding last weekend, and you're definitely right about the extravagance and cost. I would personally be cool with a courthouse wedding and a pig roast.
post #113 of 115 Old October 6th, 2011, 04:57 PM
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenweasel View Post
Divorce Rates In America – Why So High? Statistics & Reasons

Going by statistics, there's only a 50-50 chance of a marriage staying together, including religious couples. Based on that, I would think someone who isn't religious would view marriage is merely a complication and would turn into an economic decision. You can still name a beneficiary on a will, life insurance, IRA, etc.

A marriage is a way of "manning-up" because it is a legal obligation to another person, and in the context of children again, economically speaking it would be good to have that legal connection in case one of the parents decides to leave and not care for their child. Then things like child support come into play.

Danielle, I'm sorry your mother-in-law treats you the way she does. I'm sure she wants the best for you guys, but indicating that you leave your boyfriend to find someone just so you can be "married"? I was in a wedding last weekend, and you're definitely right about the extravagance and cost. I would personally be cool with a courthouse wedding and a pig roast.
Its all cause women asked to be equal and leave the kitchen!! We gave em an inch and they keep on taking more

Nothing says "were dating" like sticking your dick in her.
post #114 of 115 Old October 6th, 2011, 06:22 PM
I wanna SPRAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNmustang95 View Post
Better believe it. me and tainted, draggin it up for zip. nothing better than 3 hot sweaty men in a sleeping bag.
Hey alter boy. Its time...

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t294/Dale06_photo/2003%20Mustang%20GT/Sig2.png
post #115 of 115 Old October 6th, 2011, 06:29 PM
:)

hey, why are you leaning against that wall with one leg up?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page