Craigslist Mustang For Sale!
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > General Forum > The Clubhouse

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools
Old March 26th, 2012, 09:00 PM   3 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1
I wanna SPRAY!

2003 Mustang GT

TaintedStang is a splendid one to beholdTaintedStang is a splendid one to beholdTaintedStang is a splendid one to beholdTaintedStang is a splendid one to beholdTaintedStang is a splendid one to beholdTaintedStang is a splendid one to beholdTaintedStang is a splendid one to behold

Craigslist Mustang For Sale!

A few weeks ago I had a guy in a 94 GT come up to me at WalMart and was asking about my exhaust setup, cause mine had a deeper tone then his. He complimented on how well my car sounded and pointed over to his across the lane... I almost busted out laughing when I saw the dual fart cans on the thing! I almost told him that may be his problem but bit my tongue and changed the subject to engine mods. The car ended up being bone stock and we eventually went our separate way. I never thought about getting a pic and forgot about the car until I just found it for sale on craigslist! It was fairly clean when I saw him at the store and listening to it run, I don't think the price is actually that bad but the exhaust,wheels and tail lights definitely need to be trashed!
1994 Ford Mustang GT
Advertisement

Old March 26th, 2012, 09:02 PM   #2
Wanna be show worthy.

2004 Mustang GT
N/A

B's04gt has much to be proud ofB's04gt has much to be proud ofB's04gt has much to be proud ofB's04gt has much to be proud ofB's04gt has much to be proud ofB's04gt has much to be proud ofB's04gt has much to be proud ofB's04gt has much to be proud of

Some people think thats cool.. My buddy has a focus that he put a 5" diesel tip on and loves it..

But on another note, whats your exhaust setup?

Mods: -Eibach Pro Kit - K&N - Tuned for 91 octane - SLP - Visual Shit-

i love Uranus
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 26th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #3
I wanna SPRAY!

2003 Mustang GT

TaintedStang is a splendid one to beholdTaintedStang is a splendid one to beholdTaintedStang is a splendid one to beholdTaintedStang is a splendid one to beholdTaintedStang is a splendid one to beholdTaintedStang is a splendid one to beholdTaintedStang is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by B's04gt View Post

Some people think thats cool.. My buddy has a focus that he put a 5" diesel tip on and loves it..

But on another note, whats your exhaust setup?
Offroad X and Spintech Pro Street mufflers!
Old March 26th, 2012, 09:15 PM   #4
Wanna be show worthy.

2004 Mustang GT
N/A

B's04gt has much to be proud ofB's04gt has much to be proud ofB's04gt has much to be proud ofB's04gt has much to be proud ofB's04gt has much to be proud ofB's04gt has much to be proud ofB's04gt has much to be proud ofB's04gt has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TaintedStang View Post
Hmm havnt heard of that combo before... Im looking to change my 40 flows out..

i love Uranus
Old March 26th, 2012, 09:16 PM   #5
T/C
Regular

2000 Mustang GT

T/C is on a distinguished road

Exact mufflers i am wanting to go with To bad i am on limited money atm and other things are needing done sooner
Old March 26th, 2012, 09:19 PM   #6
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

Triple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant futureTriple A has a brilliant future

Gross.
Old March 26th, 2012, 09:21 PM   #7
I wanna SPRAY!

2003 Mustang GT

Hmm havnt heard of that combo before... Im looking to change my 40 flows out..
Originally Posted by T/C View Post
Exact mufflers i am wanting to go with To bad i am on limited money atm and other things are needing done sooner
I started out with Flowmaster 40's, went to Pypes M80's and now these! So far, I like these mufflers the best! Hardly any drone and the exhaust is really deep with a slight chamber sound like a Flowmaster.
Old March 26th, 2012, 09:22 PM   #8
Wanna be show worthy.

2004 Mustang GT
N/A

Hmm... I cant get away with that midpipe though unfortunatley..

i love Uranus
Old March 26th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #9
MM Fanatic

Supra w/ Fat Suit

02gtKev has a spectacular aura about02gtKev has a spectacular aura about02gtKev has a spectacular aura about

id buy it, then immediatly throw a set of bullits on it, stock tails, and cut that exhaust off, haha.

and a car wash, wax, buff, repeat.

Old March 26th, 2012, 09:24 PM   #10
I wanna SPRAY!

2003 Mustang GT

Hmm... I cant get away with that midpipe though unfortunatley..
I gotta find a stock mid pipe also due to the damn emissions testing here!
Old March 26th, 2012, 09:27 PM   #11
MM Fanatic

Supra w/ Fat Suit

02gtKev has a spectacular aura about02gtKev has a spectacular aura about02gtKev has a spectacular aura about

where i live now, zero emission testing, but in my home town, they just checked for codes, and thats it.

Old March 26th, 2012, 09:31 PM   #12
I wanna SPRAY!

2003 Mustang GT

Originally Posted by 02gtKev View Post
where i live now, zero emission testing, but in my home town, they just checked for codes, and thats it.
They only do the OBD2 testing on 96 and newer vehicles but they also do a visual check, which is what I would fail.
Old March 26th, 2012, 09:33 PM   #13
MM Fanatic

Supra w/ Fat Suit

They only do the OBD2 testing on 96 and newer vehicles but they also do a visual check, which is what I would fail.
damn, just get some heat shields and tack weld them to make it look like there is a cat?

Old March 26th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #14
I wanna SPRAY!

2003 Mustang GT

damn, just get some heat shields and tack weld them to make it look like there is a cat?
Sorry about not mentioning this but we have to pass a decibel test also!
Old March 26th, 2012, 09:38 PM   #15
MM Fanatic

Supra w/ Fat Suit

Sorry about not mentioning this but we have to pass a decibel test also!

Old March 26th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #16
Wanna be show worthy.

2004 Mustang GT
N/A

Its terrible...

i love Uranus
Old March 26th, 2012, 09:48 PM   #17
Cornholed Manthusiast

It's a V6

LegendEleanor is a splendid one to beholdLegendEleanor is a splendid one to beholdLegendEleanor is a splendid one to beholdLegendEleanor is a splendid one to beholdLegendEleanor is a splendid one to beholdLegendEleanor is a splendid one to beholdLegendEleanor is a splendid one to behold

Haven't people thought about washing their car before taking pictures for a listing?

Originally Posted by 1FastFox View Post
The world has turned into such a safe place that idiots are now capable of not only thriving, but reproducing as well...
Originally Posted by Mach1dmb! View Post
I use my Mustang to impress other guys.
Old March 26th, 2012, 09:51 PM   #18
I wanna SPRAY!

2003 Mustang GT

Its terrible...

Originally Posted by LegendEleanor View Post
Haven't people thought about washing their car before taking pictures for a listing?
Gotta hide the blemishes!
Old March 26th, 2012, 10:23 PM   #19
Hardcore Enthusiast

2004 Mustang Mach1

04Machsy will become famous soon enough

Poor 5oh!
Old March 26th, 2012, 10:39 PM   #20
EVO LVR

2003 Mustang GT
54.32 @ 4.87- Too many hookers in the trunk

Rotard is a name known to allRotard is a name known to allRotard is a name known to allRotard is a name known to allRotard is a name known to allRotard is a name known to all

No emissions here! Move here Dale, then you can personally hand me your Cobra R's... How'd you like the M80s? I want to run them but don't know how loud they are. YouTube can only do so much.
93 RX7- STILL DOESN'T FUCKING RUN #wankelprobs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/255834-craigslist-mustang-sale.html
Posted By For Type Date
v6 mustangs for sale on craigslist - Local SmartShopping This thread Refback May 30th, 2013 06:36 PM
v6 mustangs for sale on craigslist - Local SmartShopping This thread Refback May 30th, 2013 06:24 PM
v6 mustangs for sale on craigslist - Local SmartShopping This thread Refback May 30th, 2013 06:20 PM

Threads Similar to: Craigslist Mustang For Sale!
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cobra R for sale on Craigslist gravik The Clubhouse 35 March 12th, 2012 11:51 PM
procharger for sale on craigslist if anyone is interested Fox2102 The Clubhouse 1 March 25th, 2010 08:14 PM
Nice 2v for sale on craigslist White99stang The Clubhouse 20 June 1st, 2008 08:24 PM
Exhaust System for Sale on Craigslist gills99stang Southeast 0 December 11th, 2007 12:36 PM
Cowl hoods for Sale on Craigslist! gills99stang Southeast 0 December 11th, 2007 12:34 PM