01 cobra, thoughts
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > General Forum > The Clubhouse

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old April 14th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #1
Formerly whyxitx

1997 Cobra
Fast AF Bra

HiMyNameIsWyatt has much to be proud ofHiMyNameIsWyatt has much to be proud ofHiMyNameIsWyatt has much to be proud ofHiMyNameIsWyatt has much to be proud ofHiMyNameIsWyatt has much to be proud ofHiMyNameIsWyatt has much to be proud ofHiMyNameIsWyatt has much to be proud ofHiMyNameIsWyatt has much to be proud of

01 cobra, thoughts

2001 mustang cobra

what do you guys think about this? Not sure if it'd be worth picking up or not.

1997 Cobra - 4.10s , UPR x pipe , Magnaflow Magnapacks, LED Gauges, 315's. shitty IMRC Deletes - Needs Fixed
2006 Ninja ZX-6R - Needs Lighter Rider
1995 Wyatt - Needs Blowjob.
Wyatt's Cobra Build
Instagram; HiMyNameIsWyatt
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 14th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #2
Not A Regular Member

McQueen has a brilliant futureMcQueen has a brilliant futureMcQueen has a brilliant futureMcQueen has a brilliant futureMcQueen has a brilliant futureMcQueen has a brilliant futureMcQueen has a brilliant futureMcQueen has a brilliant futureMcQueen has a brilliant futureMcQueen has a brilliant futureMcQueen has a brilliant future

Looks like it needs some work. Do you have a second set of wheels you could throw on it to get it onto a trailer?
Old April 14th, 2012, 02:30 PM   #3
Formerly whyxitx

1997 Cobra
Fast AF Bra

HiMyNameIsWyatt has much to be proud ofHiMyNameIsWyatt has much to be proud ofHiMyNameIsWyatt has much to be proud ofHiMyNameIsWyatt has much to be proud ofHiMyNameIsWyatt has much to be proud ofHiMyNameIsWyatt has much to be proud ofHiMyNameIsWyatt has much to be proud ofHiMyNameIsWyatt has much to be proud of

i've got my stockers still.

1997 Cobra - 4.10s , UPR x pipe , Magnaflow Magnapacks, LED Gauges, 315's. shitty IMRC Deletes - Needs Fixed
Wyatt's Cobra Build
Old April 14th, 2012, 02:39 PM   #4
Nile P. Pezdel of Pez Dispenser Inc. CCA

'01 Mustang GT Vert
'85 Merc 300TD

nileppezdel77! is a splendid one to beholdnileppezdel77! is a splendid one to beholdnileppezdel77! is a splendid one to beholdnileppezdel77! is a splendid one to beholdnileppezdel77! is a splendid one to beholdnileppezdel77! is a splendid one to beholdnileppezdel77! is a splendid one to behold

I would never, ever, ever buy someone else's half finished project car. EVER.

Old April 14th, 2012, 02:44 PM   #5
Formerly whyxitx

1997 Cobra
Fast AF Bra

yeah i was thinking about it when i was texting the guy.. he sounds like a dumbass.

Wyatt's Cobra Build
Old April 14th, 2012, 02:49 PM   #6
Regular

2014 Mustang V6

Justin_v6stang is on a distinguished road

Sounds way to shady stay away
Mustang Cobra Super Clean 1999
save alil more and youll find another
Old April 14th, 2012, 02:52 PM   #7
Formerly whyxitx

1997 Cobra
Fast AF Bra

I hate red cars, i don't know why i just can't stand them. lol

This kid blew the engine in this car, is in the process of putting the 5.4 in it, and warped a head on his 03 cobra. LOL

Wyatt's Cobra Build
Old April 14th, 2012, 04:19 PM   #8
Say When

07 Mustang GT

MyLILPwNy! is a name known to allMyLILPwNy! is a name known to allMyLILPwNy! is a name known to allMyLILPwNy! is a name known to allMyLILPwNy! is a name known to allMyLILPwNy! is a name known to all

Excuse me good sir, but may I have your attention for just a moment for this important public service announcement.

Cars for Sale: 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra Coupe 2D in Elmwood Park, IL 60707: Coupe Details - 303194219 - AutoTrader.com

Thank you for your cooperation. Please excuse me, but I must now leave and beat my penis vigorously as if it owes me money.

That is all.

Kenne Bell S/C, Hurst Competition Plus, Sexy Driver Mod
"lol" has become the new word for the term, "I have nothing further to say."
Old April 14th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #9
MM Fanatic

2000 Mustang GT

maxgst is a splendid one to beholdmaxgst is a splendid one to beholdmaxgst is a splendid one to beholdmaxgst is a splendid one to beholdmaxgst is a splendid one to beholdmaxgst is a splendid one to beholdmaxgst is a splendid one to behold

I agree, I made the mistake of buying a non-running car once that supposedly only needed a fuel rail. Big mistake wont ever do it again.
Old April 14th, 2012, 06:27 PM   #10
EVO LVR

2003 Mustang GT
54.32 @ 4.87- Too many hookers in the trunk

Rotard is a name known to allRotard is a name known to allRotard is a name known to allRotard is a name known to allRotard is a name known to allRotard is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MyLILPwNy! View Post
Excuse me good sir, but may I have your attention for just a moment for this important public service announcement.

600 hp Cobra screaming!!! (Kenne Bell supercharger) - YouTube

Cars for Sale: 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra Coupe 2D in Elmwood Park, IL 60707: Coupe Details - 303194219 - AutoTrader.com

Thank you for your cooperation. Please excuse me, but I must now leave and beat my penis vigorously as if it owes me money.

That is all.
93 RX7- STILL DOESN'T FUCKING RUN #wankelprobs
Old April 14th, 2012, 09:59 PM   #11
Harvester of Sorrow

404-car not found

WickedSnake00 has a reputation beyond reputeWickedSnake00 has a reputation beyond reputeWickedSnake00 has a reputation beyond reputeWickedSnake00 has a reputation beyond reputeWickedSnake00 has a reputation beyond reputeWickedSnake00 has a reputation beyond reputeWickedSnake00 has a reputation beyond reputeWickedSnake00 has a reputation beyond reputeWickedSnake00 has a reputation beyond reputeWickedSnake00 has a reputation beyond reputeWickedSnake00 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nileppezdel77! View Post
I would never, ever, ever buy someone else's half finished project car. EVER.
Originally Posted by maxgst View Post
I agree, I made the mistake of buying a non-running car once that supposedly only needed a fuel rail. Big mistake wont ever do it again.
Yeah, think about it this way whyxitx-

MY CAR was a halfway done project. Look at all the stupid shit that I have uncovered in the course of ripping it apart.

Sure it cost me less than $500 to make roadworthy, but I just about ripped my hair out and set it on fire in the process.

...and I'm still finding stupid shit. Last weekend I actually found a screwdriver from the previous owner.

Originally Posted by whyxitx View Post
yeah i was thinking about it when i was texting the guy.. he sounds like a dumbass.
That too. I mean he swapped a motor and has admitted it needs several things.

You know why he's selling it? Because he tried slapping things together, and he got in waaaaaay over his head. So now he's trying to cut his losses. The previous owner of mine tried building it up, realized he had no idea what the fuck he was doing, so he bought a fox, and had to unload this clusterfuck.

You can buy it, but be prepared to to have to troubleshoot a whole lot of things, and spend lots of time fixing stupid shit, and lots of time looking at the what you've uncovered and going "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS???"

Personally I'd stay away.

EDIT:
Plus I mean come on, he doesn't even have radiator hoses, exhaust, or a fucking intake manifold for it. Those are some pretty big items.

AND THERE'S STILL A LOAN ON IT. RED FLAG.

If it was willing to do it for like $3500 I'd be all over it.
Old April 14th, 2012, 10:03 PM   #12
Watch n learn

Ponyryd will become famous soon enough

I'd take it for $4k but no more and that's only if the underside and interior are clean. Other than that, call it a day as they can be had running for not much more.
Old April 14th, 2012, 10:05 PM   #13
MM Fanatic

Supra w/ Fat Suit

02gtKev has a spectacular aura about02gtKev has a spectacular aura about02gtKev has a spectacular aura about

PASS

Old April 14th, 2012, 10:11 PM   #14
I'm Ridin A Coyote!!!!!

mr.burton is a glorious beacon of lightmr.burton is a glorious beacon of lightmr.burton is a glorious beacon of lightmr.burton is a glorious beacon of lightmr.burton is a glorious beacon of lightmr.burton is a glorious beacon of light

Idk man. Why does it say 5 speed? Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't those cobras have a 6 speed?

Bumper looks faded bad aswell.
Old April 14th, 2012, 10:12 PM   #15
Watch n learn

Ponyryd will become famous soon enough

Not till '03.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Threads Similar to: 01 cobra, thoughts
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Thoughts on this Cobra... just_a_281 4V / SVT 13 December 13th, 2011 10:49 PM
Thoughts. mustangmike! V6 Mustangs 30 September 7th, 2010 01:55 PM
Your thoughts... vastang757 The Clubhouse 10 July 16th, 2010 11:42 AM
Trying to beat a 461RWHP cobra, need thoughts Siegedg505 5.0 Mustangs 65 May 6th, 2010 10:22 PM
Any Thoughts? 78mach1 5.0 Mustangs 17 December 14th, 2007 12:15 PM