2012 American Muscle Show
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > General Forum > The Clubhouse

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools
Old July 30th, 2012, 12:54 AM   3 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1
MM's Official Lab Rat!

2006 GT

bakerjd is a name known to allbakerjd is a name known to allbakerjd is a name known to allbakerjd is a name known to allbakerjd is a name known to allbakerjd is a name known to all

2012 American Muscle Show

Who's going and where are we meeting up to cruise in together!? I will try to get a group from MF to join us but I'm trying to cruise in with a large group! Who's with me!?

2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red - Ordered
2006 Ford Mustang GT Premium Screaming Yellow - 1st Car/Soon to be Retired Daily Driver
2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Dark Shadow Gray - Gone
2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium Oxford White - Gone
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 30th, 2012, 01:16 AM   #2
August '13 ROTM Winner

'04 GT & '88 K1500
I can spin both wheels!

Mach Stang! has a reputation beyond reputeMach Stang! has a reputation beyond reputeMach Stang! has a reputation beyond reputeMach Stang! has a reputation beyond reputeMach Stang! has a reputation beyond reputeMach Stang! has a reputation beyond reputeMach Stang! has a reputation beyond reputeMach Stang! has a reputation beyond reputeMach Stang! has a reputation beyond reputeMach Stang! has a reputation beyond reputeMach Stang! has a reputation beyond repute

Well Ill be leaving the saturday before the show. Travailing east on US70. Then im staying at a motel about 4 miles away from the college.

a min ago i was sick, felt like puking. then i farted, now im hugry

-Rocco
Old July 30th, 2012, 01:41 AM   #3
MM's Official Lab Rat!

2006 GT

bakerjd is a name known to allbakerjd is a name known to allbakerjd is a name known to allbakerjd is a name known to allbakerjd is a name known to allbakerjd is a name known to all

American Muscle Car Show 2012 Thread - MustangForums.com

Looks like we are meeting up at King of Prussia Mall in the parking lot with a bunch of guys. Last year there were at least 30!!!

2006 Ford Mustang GT Premium Screaming Yellow - 1st Car/Soon to be Retired Daily Driver
Old July 30th, 2012, 01:47 AM   #4
August '13 ROTM Winner

'04 GT & '88 K1500
I can spin both wheels!

Mach Stang! has a reputation beyond reputeMach Stang! has a reputation beyond reputeMach Stang! has a reputation beyond reputeMach Stang! has a reputation beyond reputeMach Stang! has a reputation beyond reputeMach Stang! has a reputation beyond reputeMach Stang! has a reputation beyond reputeMach Stang! has a reputation beyond reputeMach Stang! has a reputation beyond reputeMach Stang! has a reputation beyond reputeMach Stang! has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm I need to meet with you guys there

Looking at the map. Its about 40 minutes away from where Im staying :/ I might meet there

EDIT: its actually about 20 minuets. Hmm that's do-able

-Rocco
Old July 30th, 2012, 01:59 AM   #5
MM's Official Lab Rat!

2006 GT

Originally Posted by Mach Stang View Post
Hmm I need to meet with you guys there

Looking at the map. Its about 40 minutes away from where Im staying :/ I might meet there

EDIT: its actually about 20 minuets. Hmm that's do-able
I would do it if I were you. Always more fun to show up with a group than all by your lonesome!

Old July 30th, 2012, 02:01 AM   #6
August '13 ROTM Winner

'04 GT & '88 K1500
I can spin both wheels!

Fo show. Yeah I most likely will. Have they mention what time and where at in the mall? Im looking at the mall now on google and the place is HUGE!

-Rocco
Old July 30th, 2012, 02:10 AM   #7
MM's Official Lab Rat!

2006 GT

Not that I know of just yet. I'll find out and post it here too! KOP mall is the largest mall on the East Coast. IT's MASSIVE! In fact, my GF will be pissed we're meeting there and not shopping, lol

Old July 30th, 2012, 02:15 AM   #8
August '13 ROTM Winner

'04 GT & '88 K1500
I can spin both wheels!

Lol Well just let me know when you find out. Love to cruise in with a bunch of Stangs.

Im bringing my best friend who has never been to a large car show. But this will blow his mind.

-Rocco
Old July 30th, 2012, 02:18 AM   #9
MM's Official Lab Rat!

2006 GT

It was the first show I attended with the '06...primary reason I'm addicted to shows! lol

Old July 30th, 2012, 02:21 AM   #10
August '13 ROTM Winner

'04 GT & '88 K1500
I can spin both wheels!

great way to start! My first was the Summit Racing All mustang show last year in the sixxer.

Well there was a small one in town with about 100 cars, but I showed up late to that one.

-Rocco
Old July 30th, 2012, 07:38 AM   #11
Giving her that O face

2010 Mustang GT
Fast Enough

2010Mustang will become famous soon enough2010Mustang will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to 2010Mustang

I be up around the area friday..

Old July 30th, 2012, 07:46 AM   #12
I'm Learning Drugs ΔΧ

2000 3.8 Mustang

carney is a splendid one to beholdcarney is a splendid one to beholdcarney is a splendid one to beholdcarney is a splendid one to beholdcarney is a splendid one to beholdcarney is a splendid one to beholdcarney is a splendid one to beholdcarney is a splendid one to behold

Just for an FYI, King Of Prussia Mall is where the Pennsy Turnpike meets 476 so its a great meetup spot for anyone coming from the west, but if you are coming south going to KOP will just be wasting an hour to go up only to come back down
No, but mine has a giant rubber cock on it
Old July 30th, 2012, 12:07 PM   #13
August '13 ROTM Winner

'04 GT & '88 K1500
I can spin both wheels!

Originally Posted by carney View Post
Just for an FYI, King Of Prussia Mall is where the Pennsy Turnpike meets 476 so its a great meetup spot for anyone coming from the west, but if you are coming south going to KOP will just be wasting an hour to go up only to come back down
Thats what I'll be doing . its a 20 minutes drive from the motel to there and I'll drive right past the college. But who cares

-Rocco
Old July 30th, 2012, 12:14 PM   #14
I'm Learning Drugs ΔΧ

2000 3.8 Mustang

carney is a splendid one to beholdcarney is a splendid one to beholdcarney is a splendid one to beholdcarney is a splendid one to beholdcarney is a splendid one to beholdcarney is a splendid one to beholdcarney is a splendid one to beholdcarney is a splendid one to behold

Thats what I'll be doing . its a 20 minutes drive from the motel to there and I'll drive right past the college. But who cares
Probably not too bad if your near the college, at least for you its a straight shot up 476 and you don't have to be on the schuylkill
Old July 30th, 2012, 12:40 PM   #15
August '13 ROTM Winner

'04 GT & '88 K1500
I can spin both wheels!

Yeah the only part that looks like it could be bad, depending on traffic, is getting down Baltimore Pike to 476

-Rocco
Old July 30th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #16
I'm Learning Drugs ΔΧ

2000 3.8 Mustang

Yeah the only part that looks like it could be bad, depending on traffic, is getting down Baltimore Pike to 476
You drive that east into the city and it will put you smack into the middle of my campus and by my apartment
Old July 30th, 2012, 01:19 PM   #17
August '13 ROTM Winner

'04 GT & '88 K1500
I can spin both wheels!

really? awesome! guess i wont be to far from you Are you going to the show?

-Rocco
Old July 30th, 2012, 01:25 PM   #18
I'm Learning Drugs ΔΧ

2000 3.8 Mustang

really? awesome! guess i wont be to far from you Are you going to the show?
Yeah I'll be there I'm just not showing. Ill look for you guys
Old July 30th, 2012, 01:28 PM   #19
Authorized Vendor

2004 Mach 1 - 2011 GT

AMDanBailer is a glorious beacon of lightAMDanBailer is a glorious beacon of lightAMDanBailer is a glorious beacon of lightAMDanBailer is a glorious beacon of lightAMDanBailer is a glorious beacon of lightAMDanBailer is a glorious beacon of light

Great thread guys! We encourage everyone that wants to park together to arrive together, because spots are going to fill up fast!

This years show is going to be unbelievable! 1000+ Mustangs, AM Staff & Girls, 2 Dynos, CS Retail & Much more! We appreciate all your support & are really looking forward to seeing you all there!

- Dan
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST | Sat 10AM-4PM EST
GET UP TO $200 TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE FROM AM!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old July 30th, 2012, 01:31 PM   #20
August '13 ROTM Winner

'04 GT & '88 K1500
I can spin both wheels!

Thats a lot of cars! lets hope the parking lot will fit all of us

-Rocco
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/271532-2012-american-muscle-show.html
Posted By For Type Date
The Biggest Mustang Car Show In The Northeast! - Free Shipping! This thread Refback October 21st, 2012 08:24 PM
The Biggest Mustang Car Show In The Northeast! - Free Shipping! This thread Refback September 22nd, 2012 01:16 PM
The Biggest Mustang Car Show In The Northeast! - Free Shipping! This thread Refback September 8th, 2012 03:51 PM

Threads Similar to: 2012 American Muscle Show
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
American Muscle 2011 Car Show! VinceS2K Pictures 22 September 18th, 2011 10:28 AM
American Muscle car show MetalObsession The Clubhouse 14 August 4th, 2011 02:08 AM
American Muscle Car Show Rich11 Mid-Atlantic 78 September 14th, 2010 10:31 PM
American Muscle Car show Helfyr 2005 - 2010 4 September 9th, 2010 11:45 PM
American Muscle Charity Car Show 7/18 VaporS197 The Clubhouse 0 July 17th, 2009 05:51 PM