Oklahoma City Thunder Roush Stage 3
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > General Forum > The Clubhouse

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old September 24th, 2012, 01:41 PM   #1
Forever in our hearts travis_afx

2003 SVT Cobra

rk_2000_Z/28 is a glorious beacon of lightrk_2000_Z/28 is a glorious beacon of lightrk_2000_Z/28 is a glorious beacon of lightrk_2000_Z/28 is a glorious beacon of lightrk_2000_Z/28 is a glorious beacon of lightrk_2000_Z/28 is a glorious beacon of light

Oklahoma City Thunder Roush Stage 3

Hawtness

This beauty is at a certefied Roush dealership here in OKC. Apparently, it's a 'Premier edition Roush' (not sure what that even means-I've been so far out of the Mustang game lately) and there is supposedly only about 25 being produced and this is the only one in this color combination. 600+ horsepower. Do want.

Thunder Up!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

03 Cobra-Slow
02 SS, 00 Z/28-Gone

Rest In Peace Travis Billings
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 24th, 2012, 01:58 PM   #2
I Handle Meat Entirely Way Too Much

2008 Mustang V6

serbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud ofserbiandude has much to be proud of

the orange doesnt go well at all
at least imo

HANDSOME MEN'S CLUB -FOUNDER AND PRESIDENT
Old September 24th, 2012, 01:59 PM   #3
MM Fanatic

12.41@114

termi_GT is a glorious beacon of lighttermi_GT is a glorious beacon of lighttermi_GT is a glorious beacon of lighttermi_GT is a glorious beacon of lighttermi_GT is a glorious beacon of light

Fuck me, I WANT THAT!

I'm a bit of a fan.

Old September 24th, 2012, 02:05 PM   #4
I Have A FLATULENT Butthole.

2000 GT
14.043@99.03

(Kohrs93) has much to be proud of(Kohrs93) has much to be proud of(Kohrs93) has much to be proud of(Kohrs93) has much to be proud of(Kohrs93) has much to be proud of(Kohrs93) has much to be proud of(Kohrs93) has much to be proud of(Kohrs93) has much to be proud of(Kohrs93) has much to be proud of

Gawd fawking dam

Sent from Zip's bedroom

BONER CREW EMPLOYEE #3 - RECEIVING DEPARTMENT

[CUMYUM!]
Originally Posted by xkape View Post
i like pee pees i guess too
Originally Posted by TCStang View Post
Well my ass ain't going to fill it self motherfucker.
Old September 24th, 2012, 02:22 PM   #5
Hardcore Enthusiast

Stangluvr1970 has a spectacular aura aboutStangluvr1970 has a spectacular aura about

The 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang Premier Edition gets an aero kit, special paint job and an optional engine upgrade good for 625 horsepower. The main feature of the special edition is that buyers can choose one of twelve exterior paint colors, five of which are new for this year. The new hues are called Iridescence, Punch it Purple, Cabernet, V8 Red and Launch it Lemon.

Nothing to do with the Thunder...but if I were in OKC I'd run with that bullshit excuse too if you'd buy it.

Anyway, cool car and each Premier Edition gets 25 cars, so there are (25) punch it purple, (25) cabernet, etc. In the end they're making a shitload of cars. You made it sound like "only 25 period"

-----------------------------------------------
2011 Mustang 5.0 GT, 6MT, 3.73's
Performance white, Roush CAI, Roush Axle Back
Old September 24th, 2012, 02:36 PM   #6
I Have A FLATULENT Butthole.

2000 GT
14.043@99.03

(Kohrs93) has much to be proud of(Kohrs93) has much to be proud of(Kohrs93) has much to be proud of(Kohrs93) has much to be proud of(Kohrs93) has much to be proud of(Kohrs93) has much to be proud of(Kohrs93) has much to be proud of(Kohrs93) has much to be proud of(Kohrs93) has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Stangluvr1970 View Post
The 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang Premier Edition gets an aero kit, special paint job and an optional engine upgrade good for 625 horsepower. The main feature of the special edition is that buyers can choose one of twelve exterior paint colors, five of which are new for this year. The new hues are called Iridescence, Punch it Purple, Cabernet, V8 Red and Launch it Lemon.

Nothing to do with the Thunder...but if I were in OKC I'd run with that bullshit excuse too if you'd buy it.

Anyway, cool car and each Premier Edition gets 25 cars, so there are (25) punch it purple, (25) cabernet, etc. In the end they're making a shitload of cars. You made it sound like "only 25 period"
300 of them is hardly a shit load

Sent from Zip's bedroom

BONER CREW EMPLOYEE #3 - RECEIVING DEPARTMENT

[CUMYUM!]
i like pee pees i guess too
Originally Posted by TCStang View Post
Well my ass ain't going to fill it self motherfucker.
Old September 24th, 2012, 02:54 PM   #7
Hardcore Enthusiast

Stangluvr1970 has a spectacular aura aboutStangluvr1970 has a spectacular aura about

300 is a shitload when the OP made it sound like they were only making 25...period.

Originally Posted by rk_2000_Z/28 View Post
and there is supposedly only about 25 being produced and this is the only one in this color combination.
another false statement no doubt started by the OKC dealership. Only one they have maybe, but 24 other dealers have the same damn color combo. That's my only point.

Old September 24th, 2012, 02:57 PM   #8

2003 SVT Cobra

rk_2000_Z/28 is a glorious beacon of lightrk_2000_Z/28 is a glorious beacon of lightrk_2000_Z/28 is a glorious beacon of lightrk_2000_Z/28 is a glorious beacon of lightrk_2000_Z/28 is a glorious beacon of lightrk_2000_Z/28 is a glorious beacon of light

I was just going of what the dealerships facebook page said and what they were saying on the radio but it's a sports talk radio station so it's no surprise they don't have a clue. Like I said, I'm so disconnected from the aftermarket Mustang scene it's not even funny.

So basically, sounds like they are only offering 25 in that shade of blue and then this would be the only one with the Thunder orange stripe. Still pretty cool for me as a Thunder fan. I appreciate you clearing it up even though you did come off as a bit of a prick in doing so.

03 Cobra-Slow
02 SS, 00 Z/28-Gone

Old September 24th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #9
Hardcore Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rk_2000_Z/28 View Post
I was just going of what the dealerships facebook page said and what they were saying on the radio but it's a sports talk radio station so it's no surprise they don't have a clue. Like I said, I'm so disconnected from the aftermarket Mustang scene it's not even funny.

So basically, sounds like they are only offering 25 in that shade of blue and then this would be the only one with the Thunder orange stripe. Still pretty cool for me as a Thunder fan. I appreciate you clearing it up even though you did come off as a bit of a prick in doing so.

I hope I didn't come off as a prick..I clearly said no doubt some bullshit promotion by the dealership (not aimed at you). My point was and always is not to get the wool pulled over your eyes by some bullshit. I said cool car too. Not like I spit in your cereal or something. I didn't knock something you own, or even something you think is cool...hell I said cool car too. But maybe you're overly sensitive, ever think of that possibility?.

oh, BTW, just to rub in the salt (and it's true) I'm from Miami
so fuck the Thunder!!!

Old September 24th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #10

2003 SVT Cobra

I hope I didn't come off as a prick..I clearly said no doubt some bullshit promotion by the dealership (not aimed at you). My point was and always is not to get the wool pulled over your eyes by some bullshit. I said cool car too. Not like I spit in your cereal or something. I didn't knock something you own, or even something you think is cool...hell I said cool car too. But maybe you're overly sensitive, ever think of that possibility?.

oh, BTW, just to rub in the salt (and it's true) I'm from Miami
so fuck the Thunder!!!
Oh lord!!! Well being from Miami, I now understand. Lol.

Nah, this is just a classic case of lost in translation because of the internets inability to convey emotion and tone.

I see what you are saying now. My apologies for saying you came off as a prick.

Like I said in my first post, I have no idea what a 'Premier Roush' even is and that supposedly only 25 were made. Didn't realize that was color options instead of total productions. My bad on that.

And yes, I am a very sensitive person. Lol!

03 Cobra-Slow
02 SS, 00 Z/28-Gone

Old September 24th, 2012, 03:21 PM   #11
Hardcore Enthusiast

cool..in the end at least you understood it was all just a perception thing.
I wasn't being an asshole.

Old September 24th, 2012, 03:37 PM   #12
D-M-B, not dumb

2003 Mustang Mach 1

Mach1dmb! is a splendid one to beholdMach1dmb! is a splendid one to beholdMach1dmb! is a splendid one to beholdMach1dmb! is a splendid one to beholdMach1dmb! is a splendid one to beholdMach1dmb! is a splendid one to beholdMach1dmb! is a splendid one to behold

Would look good without the side badge

Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
fuck a willing possum
lol seriously.. who the fuck bowls sober and pays for it?
Old September 24th, 2012, 03:39 PM   #13
hi you can call me mater

2003 mustang v6
11@130

03 cristian will become famous soon enough

The orange is ugly a black would look better

03cristian

"I wonder if I sprayed some on my junk, I could go raw dog and not get herpes. But first I'd have to find a female willing to have relations."-kmac1622
Old September 24th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #14
Hardcore Enthusiast

2003 Mustang V6 Pony Ed.

Elmo187 will become famous soon enoughElmo187 will become famous soon enough

They should get KD, K-Love, Westbrook, and Harden to sign it.

Thank you, Mach Stang for the sig!
MM Tampa Bay Area Crew Member
Old September 24th, 2012, 04:07 PM   #15
Hardcore Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Elmo187 View Post
They should get KD, K-Love, Westbrook, and Harden to sign it.
even better...I'd buy one and get it signed by LeBron and D Wade.

Old September 24th, 2012, 04:14 PM   #16
Mustang Modding LOVER

2009 Mustang GT/CS
13.2 @ 102.91

Live_Fast is on a distinguished road

i jizzed all over my screen

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!! FINISH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old September 24th, 2012, 04:17 PM   #17
Regular

2010 Roush 427R
2012 Roush RS3

RoushOn is on a distinguished road

Actually, Roush is only making a total of 25 of the 2013 Roush Premier edition (not 25 of each color). Each one has an MRSP of $77K (approximately $10K of that is the Sherman Williams paint job). Also, the areo kit was an upgrade on ALL the Roush mustangs (it's part of the body kit) and doesn't just come on the Premier Edition. The power plant is the same as a Stage 3 but you do have the option post dealer sale to upgrade to the 625hp package (however, if you do upgrade it voids your Roush 3yr 36k mile warranty)

If anything you were mistaking the 2012 Hyper Series as they made 25 cars for each color (for a total of 100 cars, Launch it Lemon, Mat it Mango, Gas it Green and Punch it Purple).

Rk 2000 Z/28........The Premier Edition is the same thing as a Stage 3 except all the "upgrades" that you have to pay for on a Stage 3 are standard on the Premier. You also get to choose from 12 different body colors to paint your car and you get to choose what color stripes you want painted on (the stripes are painted not stick on). The last thing that comes with the Premier is the special badging. Roush replaces all the Stage 3 badging with special Premier badging.

Here's a link, hope I was able to clear this up!!

2013 ROUSH Stage 3 Mustang Premier Edition
Old September 24th, 2012, 04:19 PM   #18
Hardcore Enthusiast

2003 Mustang V6 Pony Ed.

Elmo187 will become famous soon enoughElmo187 will become famous soon enough

even better...I'd buy one and get it signed by LeBron and D Wade.
Then it'd drop in value and start acting like a total douche nozzle even though you liked the car at first.

Thank you, Mach Stang for the sig!
MM Tampa Bay Area Crew Member
Old September 24th, 2012, 04:25 PM   #19
Hardcore Enthusiast

That's cool...and again it is a damn cool car (all of them) even if there's only 25.
But $77k???...sorry bro, not that type of party for me. Maybe Roush didn't hear, some of us work.

Just kidding..

Old September 24th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #20
Made in U.S.A.

2011 F150 FX4

Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond reputeNasty has a reputation beyond repute

Loving the Blue and Orange.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.