Sciatica
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > General Forum > The Clubhouse

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old December 7th, 2012, 12:19 AM   #1
Will Eat Spam From Your Butt

'94 GT Vert
Haven't Tried A Vagina Yet

98FireyGT! is a splendid one to behold98FireyGT! is a splendid one to behold98FireyGT! is a splendid one to behold98FireyGT! is a splendid one to behold98FireyGT! is a splendid one to behold98FireyGT! is a splendid one to behold98FireyGT! is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to 98FireyGT!

Sciatica

Ever since I got in my car accident I've had sciatica issues.

Most of the time its not too bad but today it is BRUTAL. My asscheeks and legs hurt really bad.

Anyone else got this issue, and any tips on how to help relieve it? I tried doing an internet search and wasn't too successful.

MM BRONY CLUB
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 7th, 2012, 12:23 AM   #2
MM's V6 Hater

2006 Mustang Gt
8.0@90

Cabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud ofCabikejumper has much to be proud of

nerve damage?
Old December 7th, 2012, 12:26 AM   #3

'94 GT Vert

98FireyGT! is a splendid one to behold98FireyGT! is a splendid one to behold98FireyGT! is a splendid one to behold98FireyGT! is a splendid one to behold98FireyGT! is a splendid one to behold98FireyGT! is a splendid one to behold98FireyGT! is a splendid one to behold

Yup.

MM BRONY CLUB
Old December 7th, 2012, 12:27 AM   #4
eeeee!

2003 Mustang GT

Genevieve! has much to be proud ofGenevieve! has much to be proud ofGenevieve! has much to be proud ofGenevieve! has much to be proud ofGenevieve! has much to be proud ofGenevieve! has much to be proud ofGenevieve! has much to be proud ofGenevieve! has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Genevieve!

I think there are stretches and stuff you can do for it, youtube it.
Old December 7th, 2012, 12:42 AM   #5

'94 GT Vert

Yeah, I learned some stretches when I had physical therapy, but the problem is as soon as you get done stretching it hurts again.

MM BRONY CLUB
Old December 7th, 2012, 12:59 AM   #6
eeeee!

2003 Mustang GT

Genevieve! has much to be proud ofGenevieve! has much to be proud ofGenevieve! has much to be proud ofGenevieve! has much to be proud ofGenevieve! has much to be proud ofGenevieve! has much to be proud ofGenevieve! has much to be proud ofGenevieve! has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Genevieve!

my dad has sciatic problems, but I think its because hes a few pounds over weight. I wonder if something like a chiropractor can be of help for sciatica .
Old December 12th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #7
Regular

2011 Mustang V6

frankr is on a distinguished road

Get a prescription of amitriptyline from your Doctor. This is used for nerve damage caused by accidents. You take one at night before bed. I was in a motorcycle accident in 1975, and have been taking this stuff for years. Gives you trippy dreams though.

430HP to the rear wheels
Old December 12th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #8
The soul stealing Ginger

2001 Mustang 3.8l

dgt_mustang is a splendid one to beholddgt_mustang is a splendid one to beholddgt_mustang is a splendid one to beholddgt_mustang is a splendid one to beholddgt_mustang is a splendid one to beholddgt_mustang is a splendid one to beholddgt_mustang is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to dgt_mustang

Just reading the title brought me back to the days of intense pain, walking with a cane, and letting out a sudden yell that took anyone around me by surprise. Brutal thing, the only reason mine has dissapeared is because I was taking a medication for a condition i have. Medicine is called Humira, my leg pain dissapeared, i have stopped taking it as of November 15 because im going for surgery sometime the beginning of next year, (not on my leg though) I'm pretty fearful on an everday basis that its going to come back and that pain was aweful! I'm doing as much of the stretches as i can everday when i get up and before bed, I take alot of fish oil too, you should add a multivitamin in there as well.

I am sorry your going through that pain, I fell once or twice..in my home but it was aweful, seek help for it though, your right about stretches relieve it temporarily, i did go running one day and forced myself through the pain, well as much as i could, i looked awefully funny hobbling quickly that day i bet...but the next few days it subsided ALOT, activity i think is a key to keep it away. Oh i also slept with a pillow right under the tailbone area, if your bed is not tempur pedic or anything, a pillow in any chairs you sit for long time in to help keep pressure off....sorry the post was so long...

Dr.Gonzo! is the Ultimate IT master, the king of tech, The Dong.
The Dong^?? ZIP!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.