What's my friend's Roush worth?
Forums at Modded Mustangs
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Timeslips Blogs Garage Gallery Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Go Back   Forums at Modded Mustangs > General Forum > The Clubhouse

ModdedMustangs.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old January 8th, 2013, 06:34 PM   #1
ZYZZ Brah

02 GT

Tyler_Durden is a glorious beacon of lightTyler_Durden is a glorious beacon of lightTyler_Durden is a glorious beacon of lightTyler_Durden is a glorious beacon of lightTyler_Durden is a glorious beacon of lightTyler_Durden is a glorious beacon of light

What's my friend's Roush worth?

He bought it brand new and is the only owner. It's in perfect condition, nothing wrong with it. Great interior, 5 spd manual, new Nitto tires all the way around.

It's a 2002, STG 2, 100% bone stock, 80,000 miles, 1 owner, Texas car never seen ice or snow.

It the same color as this one.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 8th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #2
ZYZZ Brah

02 GT

Tyler_Durden is a glorious beacon of lightTyler_Durden is a glorious beacon of lightTyler_Durden is a glorious beacon of lightTyler_Durden is a glorious beacon of lightTyler_Durden is a glorious beacon of lightTyler_Durden is a glorious beacon of light

What would he expect if he were to trade it in? What could he sell it for private party?

Old January 8th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #3
MM's Proctologist

Broken 2v
Handy's for days

gravik is a jewel in the roughgravik is a jewel in the roughgravik is a jewel in the roughgravik is a jewel in the rough

Nothing. He should just ship it to me.

600+ is probably all the sphincter tightening hp you need.
Old January 8th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #4
Not A Regular Member

McQueen has a brilliant futureMcQueen has a brilliant futureMcQueen has a brilliant futureMcQueen has a brilliant futureMcQueen has a brilliant futureMcQueen has a brilliant futureMcQueen has a brilliant futureMcQueen has a brilliant futureMcQueen has a brilliant futureMcQueen has a brilliant futureMcQueen has a brilliant future

I'd say similar price to a GT in the same condition (a little above it since it's Roush, but far less than a SC Stage 3). I've been watching 2 SC Saleens not get sold in my area (one is 14.5k and one is 17k). If he lists it for sale on a site like this he would probably be able to get more than what a GT is worth since we know what a Roush is but if he tries to sell it on CL he'll be waiting a long time to get what we would consider a fair price.
Old January 8th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #5
ZYZZ Brah

02 GT

Yeah thats what I'm trying to tell him. Maybe I'll tell him to post it on SVTP or take it to this local dealer that only sells mustangs and cobras

Old January 8th, 2013, 07:47 PM   #6
Anandavenkatakrishnan

Mustang
Slow Ride. Take It Easy.

dsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud ofdsgpony has much to be proud of

Yep, nothing too special.

Maybe a tick or two above a similarly priced gt
Old January 8th, 2013, 07:52 PM   #7
ZYZZ Brah

02 GT

Thats what I figured. Titled as a GT, sold as a GT.

Old January 8th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #8
MM's unluckiest member

1974 AMC Termipacer

Azure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to all

So how much is he thinking about selling it for? My buddy thats in afghanistan is looking for a mustang and is going to send me money for me to get him one, this might be out of his price range, but it doesnt hurt to ask.

2003 Mach 1 - Sold
1998 taurus - DD
2003 Sonic Blue Cobra "Medusa"

Cobra Club #113
Old January 8th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #9
ZYZZ Brah

02 GT

Man I really don't know. He wants to get rid of it to get an SUV for his kids. It's an older guy with 2 young kids and he said he's just tired of it. I can ask him tomorrow at work, I'll have to remind him that it's gonna have to be sold priced close to a GT.

Old January 8th, 2013, 07:58 PM   #10
MM's unluckiest member

1974 AMC Termipacer

Azure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Siko2 View Post
Man I really don't know. He wants to get rid of it to get an SUV for his kids. It's an older guy with 2 young kids and he said he's just tired of it. I can ask him tomorrow at work, I'll have to remind him that it's gonna have to be sold priced close to a GT.
Alright man just let me know.

2003 Mach 1 - Sold
1998 taurus - DD
2003 Sonic Blue Cobra "Medusa"

Cobra Club #113
Old January 8th, 2013, 10:49 PM   #11
MM Fanatic

Best wifey EVAR!

HighDensity has much to be proud ofHighDensity has much to be proud ofHighDensity has much to be proud ofHighDensity has much to be proud ofHighDensity has much to be proud ofHighDensity has much to be proud ofHighDensity has much to be proud ofHighDensity has much to be proud of

The Roush new edge cars are a weird market. Collectors will pay like $11k-13k for a clean stage two, but realistically he's looking at $8k-10k

Why do you think I still have my stage two '01 and decided to mod the shit out of it?
MM+ Cleavage Club #28
Old January 8th, 2013, 10:51 PM   #12

BA Mustang has much to be proud ofBA Mustang has much to be proud ofBA Mustang has much to be proud ofBA Mustang has much to be proud ofBA Mustang has much to be proud ofBA Mustang has much to be proud ofBA Mustang has much to be proud ofBA Mustang has much to be proud ofBA Mustang has much to be proud ofBA Mustang has much to be proud of

That would bring around 10.5k here.

Originally Posted by crackpotfox View Post
I'm a fucking idiot. I'll do it with my sister.
64 GMC build
Old January 9th, 2013, 01:07 AM   #13
Fear The Rain... Butt...?

2008 Shelby GT500

Rainbow has a brilliant futureRainbow has a brilliant futureRainbow has a brilliant futureRainbow has a brilliant futureRainbow has a brilliant futureRainbow has a brilliant futureRainbow has a brilliant futureRainbow has a brilliant futureRainbow has a brilliant futureRainbow has a brilliant futureRainbow has a brilliant future

I'll give 5k for it if its local.

Check out my build thread!
Originally Posted by Fluffy The Rhino View Post
My Mustang is louder than 3 semi trucks. Making love.
Originally Posted by southfour! View Post
Rainbow made him gay?

Wouldn't be the first time.
Old January 9th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #14
Hardcore Devotee

2000 Mustang GT

cl0udedth0ught is a glorious beacon of lightcl0udedth0ught is a glorious beacon of lightcl0udedth0ught is a glorious beacon of lightcl0udedth0ught is a glorious beacon of lightcl0udedth0ught is a glorious beacon of lightcl0udedth0ught is a glorious beacon of light

As others already said., slightly higher than a GT with similar miles unless you find someone that is specifically looking for one and willing to pay more. It's possibly if he is willing to hold out for a while.

Originally Posted by 44 cents View Post
The odds of me seeing my 93rd birthday are less than getting hit by lightning while winning the lottery during a blow job from Betty White.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.